Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Detailed Hands On Review Of Tecno N7, Videos & Images - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Detailed Hands On Review Of Tecno N7, Videos & Images (15351 Views)

Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 / My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly / Tecno N7, F7, Gionee E3, G2 Gpad & Infinix 450: Which Phone Is The Best One? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Detailed Hands On Review Of Tecno N7, Videos & Images by Donyswit(m): 10:01am On Jul 27, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
sfi_ea: please how do one restart this phone, don't want to power off then on.
On your settings, go to accessibility, and scroll to the last option to enable quick boot, dat should solve ur problem
Re: Detailed Hands On Review Of Tecno N7, Videos & Images by seaman007: 10:05am On Jul 27, 2013
Techno N7

Re: Detailed Hands On Review Of Tecno N7, Videos & Images by Donyswit(m): 10:08am On Jul 27, 2013
sfi_ea: please how do one restart this phone, don't want to power off then on.
from settings, scroll down to accessibility, den enable quick boot and you're good to go
Re: Detailed Hands On Review Of Tecno N7, Videos & Images by Policewoman(f): 10:18am On Jul 27, 2013
Thanks to Nairaland i'm now a TECNO convert and i must give tesimony that i'm enjoying my newly aquired TECNO Q1; it's surely the bomb.

(The most annoying part though is the very short battery life undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided)
Re: Detailed Hands On Review Of Tecno N7, Videos & Images by brosun(m): 10:19am On Jul 27, 2013
nybol: Gurus in the house, pls can anyone post a detailed hands on review of tecno N7 ?
I've searched thru the net but cant find any, even the specs posted for the fone differ from site to site. Lawalmd, Brainrex, Hollaslyd and other android grandmasters in d house, pls can u help out. Videos & images would help too.
Make una no vex ooooo, some of us dey look forward to buy N7 when our money complete. Also give us detailed procedure for rooting d fone as we be android novice. Many thanks
You will find all you need to know about this amazing phone here: http://phonegist..co.uk/2013/06/tecno-f1-specification.html?m=1
Re: Detailed Hands On Review Of Tecno N7, Videos & Images by chukxie(m): 10:22am On Jul 27, 2013
Decryptor: The day i saw Tecno Phantom, i ran mad with desire! shocked That phone is my dream phone! If i buy it, i will kill to protect it. Infact, i rather lose my prick than lose that phone wen i buy it. KAI! Tecno...una too much! Fvck Samsung angry

What's this dude saying? Agreed It's good what Tecno is doing in Nigeria--marketing cheap and somewhat quality smart phones. But that's as far as it goes! For now there shouldn't be any comparison between Tecno products and Samsung's in terms of quality. It's like pitching peaches against apples! Samsung rules! Do you know only an insignificant number of people use Tecno phones in China as opposed to millions who use Samsung phones?

2 Likes

Re: Detailed Hands On Review Of Tecno N7, Videos & Images by sarutobie(m): 10:22am On Jul 27, 2013
Nawaoo una go choke person with all these tecno threads..tecno and nairaland do blood convenant?

2 Likes

Re: Detailed Hands On Review Of Tecno N7, Videos & Images by ibietela2(m): 10:23am On Jul 27, 2013
N7 is like 3yrs ago go get N9 or A1
Re: Detailed Hands On Review Of Tecno N7, Videos & Images by 9iceboi(m): 10:26am On Jul 27, 2013
Am using tecno n7 nd am loving it. My bro who is using a samsung phone dey even plan port 2 tecno. Tecno- big,strong nd reliable
Re: Detailed Hands On Review Of Tecno N7, Videos & Images by brosun(m): 10:26am On Jul 27, 2013
brosun: You will find all you need to know about this amazing phone here: http://phonegist..co.uk/2013/06/tecno-f1-specification.html?m=1
my contribution is actually for the new kid on the block: the Tecno Phantom N7. Hope it will whet your appetite to reach even higher beyond the plain N7! This phone is the real deal! Still quite affordable, relatively, at N35,000+
Re: Detailed Hands On Review Of Tecno N7, Videos & Images by Emmysteve(m): 10:31am On Jul 27, 2013
sarutobie: Nawaoo una go choke person with all these tecno threads..tecno and nairaland do blood convenant?
LMFAO Na nairaland go make me buy my tecno too.
Re: Detailed Hands On Review Of Tecno N7, Videos & Images by trendytrendz: 10:32am On Jul 27, 2013
Tecno N7..I got it for someone. To say the truth, the build quality is pretty nice, the plastic feels much better and sturdy than Samsung's, the packaging is really good and even comes with a pouch. At 11.3mm in thickness though, its fat and the screen edges out at 5.0inches diagonally with a resolution of 800*480 falling into below 200ppi about 183ppi, so the screen is a big let off. It beats samsungs build quality but that's where the advantage ends, internally and software wise it pays to spend more. U get just 1gb of internal storage with 512mb ram and a 1.2ghz dual core processor. Day to day task runs pretty fine but I'm skeptical about how it would run in the long term when enough apps have been installed, its going to be laggy enough. You get 2300mah battery and that's humongous. The battery life is amazing. An 8mp camera is well just and 8mp camera, nothing to be ecstatic about. No in house developed skin instead it uses Go launcher I think. Runs android 4.0 and no jelly bean upgrade, don't know how the phone will take flashing 4.1 in it too. At the price range of about 28-30k, its a nice phone but anybody who has used a much higher end device will be disappointed with it. The 5inch screen is huge but the resolution is a turn off, again if you haven't used phones of hd screen resolution you should be ok with it. Alternatives to this phone are much, I'll personally recommend saving a lil more money and get the senior brother phantom A, and If you are into the windows phone 8 ecosystem, the lumia 520 is a steal at 27k.

1 Like

Re: Detailed Hands On Review Of Tecno N7, Videos & Images by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 27, 2013
9iceboi: Am using tecno n7 nd am loving it. My bro who is using a samsung phone dey even plan port 2 tecno. Tecno- big,strong nd reliable
then maDdnesS runS in the family.. both you, using d tecno and ur bro on samsung and bout to port to tecno..

AS FOR ME AND MY GIRLFRIEND

we shall know no tecno..

if it aint samsung, its gionee..

FOR NOW..
Re: Detailed Hands On Review Of Tecno N7, Videos & Images by ibietela2(m): 10:36am On Jul 27, 2013
Policewoman: Thanks to Nairaland i'm now a TECNO convert and i must give tesimony that i'm enjoying my newly aquired TECNO Q1; it's surely the bomb.

(The most annoying part though is the very short battery life undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided)

I thought you said "i hate Chinese products and samsung is better"
Re: Detailed Hands On Review Of Tecno N7, Videos & Images by hustla(m): 10:38am On Jul 27, 2013
its on YouTube Na !
Re: Detailed Hands On Review Of Tecno N7, Videos & Images by brosun(m): 10:41am On Jul 27, 2013
chukxie:

What's this dude saying? Agreed It's good what Tecno is doing in Nigeria--marketing cheap and somewhat quality smart phones. But that's as far as it goes! For now there shouldn't be any comparison between Tecno products and Samsung's in terms of quality. It's like pitching peaches against apples! Samsung rules! Do you know only an insignificant number of people use Tecno phones in China as opposed to millions who use Samsung phones?
The dude is making sense, man. Samsung is where it is because it has made a name; Tecno is a relatively new brand. But tell you what? Samsung is over-hyped! I have used Samsung phones a good deal. Tecno will compete with it any time any day! The Phantom N7 is brilliantly crafted and is enough to attract adulation from even the most critical minds! If it bore a different trademark like say, SAMSUNG, people will praise it to high heavens, afterall what is Chroroquine if not dogonyaro plus pleny grammar?

2 Likes

Re: Detailed Hands On Review Of Tecno N7, Videos & Images by olaniyanibukun0: 10:49am On Jul 27, 2013
Ossai famous:
God bless u even on youtube jus be like d fone never existed
wow.... first tym I'm hearing dis..... the fone is superb.... its bad syd is dat it turns u to a game addict
Re: Detailed Hands On Review Of Tecno N7, Videos & Images by brosun(m): 10:52am On Jul 27, 2013
deejay_harry1: then maDdnesS runS in the family.. both you, using d tecno and ur bro on samsung and bout to port to tecno..

we shall know no tecno..

FOR NOW..
Do you have to resort to abusive language? He never abused you and your family or anyone else for that matter, but was just showing his excitement over a phone he loves!
Re: Detailed Hands On Review Of Tecno N7, Videos & Images by pistol: 10:54am On Jul 27, 2013
The phone resolution is a No No for me
Re: Detailed Hands On Review Of Tecno N7, Videos & Images by olaniyanibukun0: 10:55am On Jul 27, 2013
deejay_harry1: then maDdnesS runS in the family.. both you, using d tecno and ur bro on samsung and bout to port to tecno..

we shall know no tecno..

FOR NOW..
retarded dogmatic fellow.... dunno insult cool

we shall know no tecno..

FOR NOW..
retarded dogmatic fellow.... dunno insult
Re: Detailed Hands On Review Of Tecno N7, Videos & Images by brosun(m): 11:04am On Jul 27, 2013
brosun: my contribution is actually for the new kid on the block: the Tecno Phantom N7. Hope it will whet your appetite to reach even higher beyond the plain N7! This phone is the real deal! Still quite affordable, relatively, at N35,000+
Sorry for the mix up. I meant the Tecno Phantom A otherwise known as the "F7"!
Re: Detailed Hands On Review Of Tecno N7, Videos & Images by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 27, 2013
olaniyanibukun0: retarded dogmatic fellow.... dunno insult cool retarded dogmatic fellow.... dunno insult
cheap as$ tecno crap fanatic..
we are noT the same.. punny swinE
Re: Detailed Hands On Review Of Tecno N7, Videos & Images by RedCard1(m): 11:18am On Jul 27, 2013
trendytrendz: Tecno N7..I got it for someone. To say the truth, the build quality is pretty nice, the plastic feels much better and sturdy than Samsung's, the packaging is really good and even comes with a pouch. At 11.3mm in thickness though, its fat and the screen edges out at 5.0inches diagonally with a resolution of 800*480 falling into below 200ppi about 183ppi, so the screen is a big let off. It beats samsungs build quality but that's where the advantage ends, internally and software wise it pays to spend more. U get just 1gb of internal storage with 512mb ram and a 1.2ghz dual core processor. Day to day task runs pretty fine but I'm skeptical about how it would run in the long term when enough apps have been installed, its going to be laggy enough. You get 2300mah battery and that's humongous. The battery life is amazing. An 8mp camera is well just and 8mp camera, nothing to be ecstatic about. No in house developed skin instead it uses Go launcher I think. Runs android 4.0 and no jelly bean upgrade, don't know how the phone will take flashing 4.1 in it too. At the price range of about 28-30k, its a nice phone but anybody who has used a much higher end device will be disappointed with it. The 5inch screen is huge but the resolution is a turn off, again if you haven't used phones of hd screen resolution you should be ok with it. Alternatives to this phone are much, I'll personally recommend saving a lil more money and get the senior brother phantom A, and If you are into the windows phone 8 ecosystem, the lumia 520 is a steal at 27k.
getting a Lumia 520 is the biggest mistake I'hv made in recent time. A phone that one can hardly download music and videos with, you have to connect to PC, convert to this and connect to that. Setting song as ringtone is another problem as I have to follow some steps. Whatsapp keeps hanging and it's so frustrating. The touch display is so good for the price. The so called Nokia browser that replaced opera mini is a no no. The 5MP camera gives great results, though it lacks LED Flash and secondary camera but they aren't my problem cos considering the price, I never expected a flash and sec camera. I will just sell the Lumia 520 by december and get a Samsung Galaxy Core. As for Tecno N7, it's ok for the Tecno lovers not me. And please how much does Tecno pay for their continuos advert on Nairaland? It's all getting annoying.
Re: Detailed Hands On Review Of Tecno N7, Videos & Images by Stormborn: 11:27am On Jul 27, 2013
Team tecno CLICK LIKE

2 Likes

Re: Detailed Hands On Review Of Tecno N7, Videos & Images by IboBoyNuel(m): 11:27am On Jul 27, 2013
sammyke: N7
General Information
2G Network GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
3G Network HSDPA 900 / 2100
4G Network No
SIM Dual mini SIM
Status Available January 2013
Body
Dimensions 131×68.2×11.3 mm
Keyboard Touchscreen
Colors White, Black, Yellow
Cover Removable, replaceable plastic
Display
Type TFT capacitive touchscreen with
256,000 colors
Size 800×480 pixels, 4.0 inches, 233 pixels
per inch (PPI)
Memory And OS
Card slot MicroSD, up to 32 GB
Internal 4 GB
OS Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
Processors 1.2 GHz dual-core CPU
RAM 512 MB
Audio
Alert types Vibration, MP3 ringtones
LoudspeakerYes
Audio port 3.5mm jack
Connectivity
2G GPRS – up to 85.6 kbps; EDGE – up to
236.8 kbps
3G Up to 7.2 mbps uplink; Up to 5.76
mbps downlink
4G No
WIFI Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, WIFI hotspot
Bluetooth Yes
GPS A-GPS
NFC No
USB MicroUSB v2.0
Camera
Primary
5 MP, up to 2592х1944 pixel pictures,
autofocus, geo-tagging camera with
LED flash
Video VGA@15fps
Secondary 0.3 MP
Battery
Capacity 1600 mAh Li-Ion battery
Stand-by Up to 300 hours
Talk time Up to 17 hours
Music play Up to 6 hours
Other Features
Sensors Accelerometer, Proximity, Compass
Messaging SMS, MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
Browser HTML
Java No
- SNS integration
- MP4/MPEG4/H.263/H.264 player
MP3/WAV/eAAC+/AC3/FLAC player
- Document viewer
- FM radio
- Image viewer/editor
- Voice memo/dial/command
- Predictive text input
- Google Search, Maps, Gmail,
YouTube, Calendar, Google Talk

D screen is 5.0 nt 4.0 *and the music tym is more than 6 hours..my ram is also more than 512..tz dis fone dat I am using
Re: Detailed Hands On Review Of Tecno N7, Videos & Images by IboBoyNuel(m): 11:30am On Jul 27, 2013
Red_Card: getting a Lumia 520 is the biggest mistake I'hv made in recent time. A phone that one can hardly download music and videos with, you have to connect to PC, convert to this and connect to that. Setting song as ringtone is another problem as I have to follow some steps. Whatsapp keeps hanging and it's so frustrating. The touch display is so good for the price. The so called Nokia browser that replaced opera mini is a no no. The 5MP camera gives great results, though it lacks LED Flash and secondary camera but they aren't my problem cos considering the price, I never expected a flash and sec camera. I will just sell the Lumia 520 by december and get a Samsung Galaxy Core. As for Tecno N7, it's ok for the Tecno lovers not me. And please how much does Tecno pay for their continuos advert on Nairaland? It's all getting annoying.

Have you eaten today?
Why are you hating?
That's 1 tin with nigerians...rock ur lumia while I enjoy my tecno n7...tz far more better than dat ur lumia

1 Like

Re: Detailed Hands On Review Of Tecno N7, Videos & Images by Lero15(m): 12:41pm On Jul 27, 2013
fellow android users, what network data plan do you use and which is the cheapest and most reliable?
Re: Detailed Hands On Review Of Tecno N7, Videos & Images by olaniyanibukun0: 12:47pm On Jul 27, 2013
deejay_harry1: cheap as$ tecno crap fanatic..
eeyyahhh.... sorry ooooo..... dunno know ur momma tot u how to abuse very well
deejay_harry1: cheap as$ tecno crap fanatic..
eeyyahhh.... sorry ooooo..... dunno know ur momma tot u how to abuse very well
Re: Detailed Hands On Review Of Tecno N7, Videos & Images by abdulo4real: 12:53pm On Jul 27, 2013
Lero15: fellow android users, what network data plan do you use and which is the cheapest and most reliable?
mtn bis plans preferably, bisweek cost #499.00 then use it with droidvpn.
Re: Detailed Hands On Review Of Tecno N7, Videos & Images by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 27, 2013
olaniyanibukun0: eeyyahhh.... sorry ooooo..... dunno know ur momma tot u how to abuse very well eeyyahhh.... sorry ooooo..... dunno know ur momma tot u how to abuse very well
why do u quote my post twice befor making a point?? do i know u?? WHO ARE YHU??

DONT QUOTE ME NOMORE MOFFO..

u creep me out ....stalker

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Request You Smartmovie Key Here! For Free / How To Stop Unfortunately Ppsspp Has Stopped When Playing Pes 2018 / Live Pictures From TECNO Debut At The Mobile World Congress (MWC2023) Barcelona

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.