Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,926 members, 7,828,207 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Knackson Services: Request For Salary Raise - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Knackson Services: Request For Salary Raise (994 Views)

When You Know Pure Water Is 10 Naira And You Request For Economy Size / Getting Salary Raise In These Times / Request For Salary Increase. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Knackson Services: Request For Salary Raise by kay9(m): 7:03pm On Mar 12, 2013
Mr. P. Niss, a long-time employee of Knackson Services wrote:

The HR Manager,
Knackson Services Ltd.

Dear Madam,
REQUEST FOR SALARY RAISE

I wish to officially request a raise in
salary, and my reasons are as follows:
- I do physical labour.
- I work at great depths, and i am always required to plunge in headfirst into every job I perform.
- I never get weekends or public holidays off.
- I work in very dark environments, with little or no ventilation.
- My work environment is always HOT and always WET! I have complained severally about this, but i am always ignored.
- Most importantly, my work exposes me to contagious and life-threatening diseases.

I believe my long years of service under these conditions entitle me to a raise in remunerations.
Sincerely,

P. Niss

-
The HR Manager, Ms. V. Gina replies:

Dear Mr P. Niss,

After assessing your request, and
considering the arguments you have raised, the management of Knackson Services has rejected your request for the following reasons:

- You NEVER work 8 hours straight.
- You are fond of falling asleep after brief work periods.
- You rarely follow the orders of the management team.
- You do not stay in your designated area
and are often seen visiting other locations, and this is a very serious offence!
- You sometimes lack initiative
- you need to be pressured and stimulated in order to start working.
- You always leave the workplace rather messy at the end of your shift.
- You don't always observe necessary safety regulations, such as wearing the correct protective clothing (PPE)
- It is also well-established that you will retire before you are 65.
And if that were not all, you have been seen constantly entering and exiting the workplace carrying two suspicious looking bags! grin However, management might consider approving your request if you can work double shifts in future.
Best regards,

V. Gina
HR Manager
-
-
**lifted from a friend's blog**

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Bluetooth Name / See Me See Wahala Oo / Hilarious Jokes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.