Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,680 members, 7,816,784 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers (55717 Views)

Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. / Decamped From Nysc Batch C 2014 Camp: My Story / Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers by Frankenstein: 11:25pm On Mar 12, 2013
Hmmm...if she was a muslim. Protests and riots will be going on now in northern states. This is just similar to the hijab story. If nothing is done about this, then the principal that flogged the muslim girl is free.

1 Like

Re: Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers by cyril83(m): 11:26pm On Mar 12, 2013
Why is the brainwashed hypocrite putting on pant when she couldn't put on trousers coz i tot the same law goes for the both. I think its high time we dropped those old testament believe and follow the new testament rules. Religion is the root of problems in nigeria

1 Like

Re: Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 12, 2013
FlirtyKaren: Like seriously, this thing no be issue at all. our corper girl wan make news headlines. she can rest now cos shes now on vanguard. NYSC isnt going to change their rules cos of her. she either wears the trousers or apply for an exemption. For heaven's sake, so she thinks its better wearing skirts while climbing dem nysc ropes, doing the rigorous exercises? She wan expose her ikebe to the whole campers ni?
GBAM!! End of discussion.

Civil rights don't apply here, you follow the rules or you walk out the door. You can't always have your right everywhere, the rules exist for a reason.
Re: Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 12, 2013
ahmzu2: before anybody start shouting her church and the rest check the bible and take a candid look at her situation and judge. Most of the christains has abandoned most of the bible teachings and follow the western world definition of the christain faith. Please reflect and fear God and not only the rule of law.
What is the definition of Christian faith in the western world? Is it not the same west you accuse that brought Christianity into Africa to confuse you and I? Tell me, what is wrong in wearing trousers?
Re: Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 12, 2013
Acidosis:

oya smile jare grin
I am watching you in 3D. tongue tongue
Re: Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers by tbaba1234: 11:27pm On Mar 12, 2013
tintingz: you can ask Jesus christ and virging Mary if garments are meant for Eskimos grin

Dude, this is distasteful and disrespectful.

You should know better.
Re: Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers by mkoabiola: 11:28pm On Mar 12, 2013
Some otondo will come to d camp jus to cause confusion.
Re: Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 12, 2013
"GIVE TO CEASER WHAT IS TO CEASER AND TO GOD WHAT IS TO GOD"

THE LAW OF NYSC IS THAT CORPERS MUST BE PROPERLY DRESSED.
EVEN THE MUSLIM GIRLS WEAR THEIR CAP AFTER TYING THEIR TURBAN (OR WATEVER ITS CALLED).

PLEASE THE GIRL SHOULD BE EXPELLED ASAP.
Re: Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers by ElCaballa(m): 11:29pm On Mar 12, 2013
50calibre: This NYSC people should learn to respect people's religious beliefs and choices.
which religious beliefs.She knew about the rules before hand.do you expect NYSC to change a practice that has been there since inception because one religious bigot came to camp.NYSC respected her by giving her a way out which is EXEMPTION.Didnt that same faith tell her to give unto Ceasar what belongs to Ceasar and God what belongs to God.You people should not be taking this Religion to the extreme.
Re: Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers by teejay5(f): 11:30pm On Mar 12, 2013
anitank:
what sort of yeye faith is that? Wasn't she aware of the kind of outfit they wear in camp before she agreed to go for NYSC?
why didn't she save herself the stress by collecting exemption letter?
Abi o
Re: Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers by Nobody: 11:31pm On Mar 12, 2013
cyril83: Why is the brainwashed hypocrite putting on pant when she couldn't put on trousers coz i tot the same law goes for the both. I think its high time we dropped those old testament believe and follow the new testament rules. Religion is the root of problems in nigeria.
hahahaha! una no go kill me with laff o! Pant and trousers na the same thing na! any clothing that divides the two legs is TROUSERS. grin
Re: Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers by Acidosis(m): 11:33pm On Mar 12, 2013
Re: Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers by Oahray: 11:35pm On Mar 12, 2013
Abeg you guys should cut all the crap talk about hypocrisy. Decamping a corper (female for that matter) at 11pm? Make una reason am na. Did she commit a crime? Did she disrupt the peace? She disobeyed, true. She is a religious fanatic, so?

Silly soldiers that let robbers attack NYSC camps. If na to harrass corpers, e no dey hard dem.

The co-ordinator is stewpid and wicked! The peeps supporting her expulsion at 11pm are insensitive!
Re: Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 12, 2013
danjkad: Smh 4 most of d females condermin d lady's action.
To dose of u givin excuses dat she can't do man o war and wat av u, dat shld b her own problem nd nt urs. I'm sure d lady shld b in her twenties. So some1 dat has neva wore a trouser b4 in her life, u expect her 2 start in a camp jst like dat. D lady's religious belief shld b respected jst as muslims ar allowed 2 use dere hijab in camp.

MUSLIMS USE THEIR HIJAB AND STILL WEAR THE CAMP ON TOP..... IM SERVING IN LAGOS SOOOO I KNOW THAT FOR SURE.
Re: Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 12, 2013
"GIVE TO CEASER WHAT IS TO CEASER AND TO GOD WHAT IS TO GOD"

EVEN THE MUSLIM GIRLS WEAR THEIR CAP AFTER TYING THEIR TURBAN (OR WATEVER ITS CALLED).

Re: Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers by tintingz(m): 11:39pm On Mar 12, 2013
tbaba1234:

Dude, this is distasteful and disrespectful.

You should know better.
am not sir...i only gave her tips if garments are meant for Eskimos
Re: Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers by Acidosis(m): 11:39pm On Mar 12, 2013
Re: Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers by Oahray: 11:40pm On Mar 12, 2013
icebeatz: "GIVE TO CEASER WHAT IS TO CEASER AND TO GOD WHAT IS TO GOD"

laws are made for man, and not the other way round. Inasmuch as she should be disciplined as they deem fit (according to clear rules), they have no right to place her in danger in the process.

11pm? Where dem say make she go? The thing dey vex me. angry
Re: Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers by Acidosis(m): 11:40pm On Mar 12, 2013
icebeatz: "GIVE TO CEASER WHAT IS TO CEASER AND TO GOD WHAT IS TO GOD"

I am ceaser and the bible says give to me what belongs to me and my workers...
Before you ll get this job you have to sleep with me, my secretary, my P.A and my Dog... remember I am ceaser... cool cool
Re: Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers by cyril83(m): 11:41pm On Mar 12, 2013
Tins dey happen for naija. See masquerade for nysc camp, choi! This country na motion ground walahi.

Re: Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers by andyanders: 11:43pm On Mar 12, 2013
Acidosis:

You are not in any position to tell her what is wrong or right mr brainwash...

Okay what is wrong with smoking?
what is wrong in abortion?
what is wrong with HIV?

I can decide not to wear a shoe... it is no one's fcking business!

What if shes not comfortable on trousers??

My ex doesn't wear trousers... She has her reasons and it was never my business to dictate her preference... Infact; skirts makes her sexy, smart and perfect...! grin

This is National assignment and there are rules governing that. I believe you are in a right position to state here that national assignment is not private assignment. i believe you do not know the difference hence your statement. There is dress code in anything, both offices or just some kind of national or corporate assignment and you don't expect her to appear in anything she chooses. I think she should forget the NYSC and go back to Theology school and after that, her pastor should employ her. Faith is in the mind and not face. She could be the worst girl in camp without ear ring and in her privacy, she is a wore.
Re: Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers by ebosed: 11:45pm On Mar 12, 2013
aaron wore skirt according to psalm 133:2... wasnt the thou shalt not in put on that which belong to a woman refering to gowns worn by both sex then.? that aside NYSC should respect peoples belief and xtians should know that what matters to God is our sexual purity not trouser or skirt
God said let not ur unclothedness be discovered Period. going by dat even skirt like mini can be sinful
Re: Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers by Nobody: 11:48pm On Mar 12, 2013
wait o! i've seen a female corper dat put on skirt in benin city, y wasnt she decamped den?
Re: Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers by Acidosis(m): 11:50pm On Mar 12, 2013
andyanders:

This is National assignment and there are rules governing that. I believe you are in a right position to state here that national assignment is not private assignment. i believe you do not know the difference hence your statement. There is dress code in anything, both offices or just some kind of national or corporate assignment and you don't expect her to appear in anything she chooses. I think she should forget the NYSC and go back to Theology school and after that, her pastor should employ her. Faith is in the mind and not face. She could be the worst girl in camp without ear ring and in her privacy, she is a wore.

It is better to be a private wore than a public wore.

I would rather live my life with a private wore than a public wore.
Re: Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers by sureteeboy(m): 11:51pm On Mar 12, 2013
Inik: This is not religion but foolishness
some of you don't know what you are writing. It's a great pity billions of people are going to hell. Who told you wearing a trouser is allowed in christianity. Deut 22:5 says " A WOMAN SHALL NOT WEAR THAT WHICH PERTAINETH UNTO A MAN...... .
It's a great pity this country is in what it is by just copying a nation controlled by devil (USA) .do you obey God or the government?
Re: Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers by ebosed: 11:52pm On Mar 12, 2013
Bleble-swag:
wait o! i've seen a female corper dat put on skirt in benin city, y wasnt she decamped den?

i saw one too in kebbi
Re: Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers by Acidosis(m): 11:53pm On Mar 12, 2013
Bleble-swag:
Bleble-swag:

cos this unlucky girl refused the coordinator a free kitty cat grin
she refused to give ceaser what belongs to ceaser her grin grin
Re: Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers by ebosed: 11:54pm On Mar 12, 2013
sureteeboy: some of you don't know what you are writing. It's a great pity billions of people are going to hell. Who told you wearing a trouser is allowed in christianity. Deut 22:5 says " A WOMAN SHALL NOT WEAR THAT WHICH PERTAINETH UNTO A MAN...... .
It's a great pity this country is in what it is by just copying a nation controlled by devil (USA) .do you obey God or the government?

what about psalm 133 verse 2
Re: Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers by greggng: 11:54pm On Mar 12, 2013
I love her boldness..she has done nothing wrong.there is a place in the bible were women were warned not to wear mens cloth. don't blame her.i only blamed the world for thinking she is too religious. she will be saved if she remains steadfast and many of us will perish....what we gonna have is that shit of paper but she is gonna have life everlasting.whoever that asked her to leave must be sacked now. God law is superior than man made law...

1 Like

Re: Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers by ILOVEPUSY(m): 11:55pm On Mar 12, 2013
Jos looking 4 trobul
Re: Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers by Nobody: 11:57pm On Mar 12, 2013
cheesy Some people are just silly, how can she participate in Man-O-war activities, match pasts & other recreational activities which are mandatory on the camp? Abi na skirt she wan wear do match past?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student / Fake Corper Arrested At Akwa Ibom NYSC Orientation Camp By Police (Photos) / See What A Nairalander Did When He Collected His NYSC Discharge Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.