Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

What Wierd Things Will You Do If You Win £1 Million? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Wierd Things Will You Do If You Win £1 Million? (5057 Views)

Wierd Things That Make You Feel Really Good / Mtn's Aeroplane Promo: What Will You Do If You Win It? / Funny/Unusual/wierd Last Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Wierd Things Will You Do If You Win £1 Million? by sade511(f): 2:39am On May 08, 2006
bolex:

Change the money to coins and save it in the bank under ma mbed @ home ,

grin

lol. . . . mat of fact im lmao
Re: What Wierd Things Will You Do If You Win £1 Million? by maki(f): 8:31am On May 08, 2006
i'll use some of the money to sew cloths for people to see how rich i am grin
Re: What Wierd Things Will You Do If You Win £1 Million? by Christino(m): 1:16pm On May 08, 2006
I'll divide the money into four parts:

1. For my mama
2. For my girlfriend grin
3. For my brother

4. I'll raise a family of 1,444 dalmatians!!! shocked

and give the photocopy of the cheque to Bolex grin grin grin
Re: What Wierd Things Will You Do If You Win £1 Million? by bolex(m): 1:37pm On May 08, 2006
Christino:

and give the photocopy of the cheque to Bolex grin grin grin

haha , fotocopy

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Wierd Things Will You Do If You Win £1 Million? by brushparke(m): 2:05pm On May 08, 2006
With that amount of money, i'll walk up to my Vice-chancellor's office and demand to see him.I won't mind the queue.Iwon't matter how long it will take to get to him.But when i finally get to see him, i'll give him a dirty slap and walk away.The worst he can do is expell me or get me arrested.
Re: What Wierd Things Will You Do If You Win £1 Million? by bolex(m): 2:06pm On May 08, 2006
brushparke:

With that amount of money, i'll walk up to my Vice-chancellor's office and demand to see him.I won't mind the queue.Iwon't matter how long it will take to get to him.But when i finally get to see him, i'll give him a dirty slap and walk away.The worst he can do is expell me or get me arrested.

lmaoooooooo

i laughed looouuddddddd
Re: What Wierd Things Will You Do If You Win £1 Million? by bluenubian(f): 2:41pm On May 08, 2006
i will tell my boss to kiss my bodonkadonk then go back to work the next day jus to pick my last check then blow my last check on dinner
Re: What Wierd Things Will You Do If You Win £1 Million? by osteen(m): 4:48pm On May 08, 2006
omo i go

1. Spread the money on my bed and floor
2. Sleep on it
3. Remain in doors for a full week
4. Resign my appointment
Re: What Wierd Things Will You Do If You Win £1 Million? by sade511(f): 5:01pm On May 08, 2006
brushparke:

lol. . . give him a dirty slap. . . omg cracking up

osteen:

omo i go

1. Spread the money on my bed and floor
2. Sleep on it
3. Remain in doors for a full week
4. Resign my appointment

remain indoors for a full week. . . . lol damn
Re: What Wierd Things Will You Do If You Win £1 Million? by larger20(m): 9:46pm On May 08, 2006
@sade5111, i will give to the poor nations like nigeria n liberia, might be more depends,
Re: What Wierd Things Will You Do If You Win £1 Million? by sade511(f): 10:13pm On May 08, 2006
Larger I dont get it. . . elaborate please smiley
Re: What Wierd Things Will You Do If You Win £1 Million? by larger20(m): 1:44am On May 09, 2006
I am replying in regard to ur comment
Re: What Wierd Things Will You Do If You Win £1 Million? by bolex(m): 12:47pm On May 09, 2006
well, they keep saying as if they won;t do anythign weird

In the UK dailies, a man who won a lottery is in prison now

Doing the weirdest things on earth, smiling with the thoughts of riches flowing through his mind

Well, he is cleaning toilet, faking dope and blah blah blah

money can run you crazy

Hear dt ?

If I won £1m, I would sing 'frog song'
Re: What Wierd Things Will You Do If You Win £1 Million? by shadex1(m): 3:07pm On May 09, 2006
i would never repeat a clothe or shoe twice.
i would have a phone assigned to each phone number in my phonebook cheesy
Re: What Wierd Things Will You Do If You Win £1 Million? by maki(f): 4:12pm On May 09, 2006
i'll have different housemaids for different things grin
Re: What Wierd Things Will You Do If You Win £1 Million? by O4real(m): 4:34pm On May 09, 2006
When I win £1m, I would make you, bolex, kiss your @rse goodbye! . . . isnt that wired and not wierd!?  grin  shocked  cool
Re: What Wierd Things Will You Do If You Win £1 Million? by nuru(m): 4:35pm On May 09, 2006
If i were to be single, i will toast the daughter of Central Bank Guvnor
Re: What Wierd Things Will You Do If You Win £1 Million? by mukina2: 4:40pm On May 09, 2006
tie hucarson and diddy4t up and send them to pluto angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

build up ma war torn country
help the poor n needy
and enjoy maself
Re: What Wierd Things Will You Do If You Win £1 Million? by O4real(m): 4:56pm On May 09, 2006
@mukina2
mukina2:

tie hucarson and diddy4t up and send them to pluto angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

build up ma war torn country
help the poor n needy
and enjoy maself

tie hucarson and diddy4t up and send them to pluto. Mukina2, then that means u have just sent the best GUYS on board N*****Land away cos DIDDY4T ROCKS 4 LIFE IN HERE, Baby! Pls dont leave sorrows behind, have them sent instead. They know themselves.
Re: What Wierd Things Will You Do If You Win £1 Million? by shockreaction(m): 12:30am On May 10, 2006
Blow up Aso Rock. grin
Re: What Wierd Things Will You Do If You Win £1 Million? by maki(f): 10:59am On May 10, 2006
i'll have an indian white tiger as a pet
Re: What Wierd Things Will You Do If You Win £1 Million? by Rottweiler(m): 4:13pm On May 10, 2006
I will take Maki to Elekahia to eat bolé and fish everyday for 10years grin
Re: What Wierd Things Will You Do If You Win £1 Million? by maki(f): 4:16pm On May 10, 2006
rottweiller you dont mean it cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Wierd Things Will You Do If You Win £1 Million? by Rottweiler(m): 4:28pm On May 10, 2006
maki:

rottweiller you don't mean it cheesy cheesy cheesy

I mean it girl ! wink If you don't believe me, just give me £1M.
Re: What Wierd Things Will You Do If You Win £1 Million? by maki(f): 4:45pm On May 10, 2006
here is it kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Wierd Things Will You Do If You Win £1 Million? by dominobaby(f): 6:28pm On May 10, 2006
What weird thing wud i do 4 a mila! Am thinking, brb,
Re: What Wierd Things Will You Do If You Win £1 Million? by vickybabe(f): 12:51am On May 11, 2006
okay how much dollars are we talking about here?
somebdy help me wink wink
Re: What Wierd Things Will You Do If You Win £1 Million? by DAMMYGLOW(f): 10:00am On May 11, 2006
i will go crazy for days
i mean real crazy
£1 Million? grin
Re: What Wierd Things Will You Do If You Win £1 Million? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 4:48pm On May 11, 2006
1 million pound is a tidy sum even for a wealthy man,

the real me would
1: Invest it in profitable stocks world-wide
2: Raise a tactical assasination squad formed from like-minds (drawn from all ethnic groups in naija) --cept for yorubas
3: Wait for 2007/post new dawn of democracy or anarchy in nigeria
4: Kill every mutha, (shut your mouth) politicians (especially the ones over 70yrs old) who insist on doing nigerian in via corrupt means
5: kill every over-zeolot christain/muslim/pagan who feels the urge to convert by violent means rather than by example

the real me as describe by CNN (happiest people in the world)
1: Take the money , gather folks and disappear so i won't share the monies with relatives
Re: What Wierd Things Will You Do If You Win £1 Million? by tipsy289(m): 10:33pm On May 11, 2006
I doubt if i will do anything weird but go for the craziest most thrilling adventure( abi is dat weird).
@ bolex
dont u think all u said is a bit too much,am prayn for u and one day $1mill will be u know ur monthly salary,say a big Amen(if u are xtian)
Re: What Wierd Things Will You Do If You Win £1 Million? by bolex(m): 11:39pm On May 11, 2006
AMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

***********sCREAMING AMEN IS A VERY WEIRD BUT GOOD THING ***

cool
Re: What Wierd Things Will You Do If You Win £1 Million? by Grizzly(m): 12:31am On May 12, 2006
$2million monthly salary?!!! shocked shocked u be thie lipsrsealed ?!!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed AMEEEEEN!! cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The World's Longest Tongue Own By A Girl / I Have A Confession To My Nairaland Friends / River State University Of Science And Technology Rsust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.