Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Who Is Less Faithful,a Guy Or Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is Less Faithful,a Guy Or Lady (576 Views)

Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence / Who Is More Jealous In A Relationship,the Guy Or The Girl? / I Want A Rich Girl Or Lady To Marry Or A Prostitute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Less Faithful,a Guy Or Lady by aiyeboy(m): 9:49pm On Mar 12, 2013
some days ago why on a chat with a lady,which somehow led to who is more
faithful between a guy and a lady
as a good boy i supported the guys because i knew i was among and i never loosed an argument
we argued this for over 15mins
in which she finally said,most ladies who had become unfaithful were being poisoned by the guys
yea i held her down there..
if u were changed to a direction that will ruin u,will u follow?
they arent right ad they wanna settle down with mr right has their husband?
i ended by giving a fake analysisreason i dont loose arguments
which is 80% of the ladies are unfaithful
while 50% of the boys are unfaithful too.
so dear nairalanders what do u see to this, am i right or wrong?

1 Like

Re: Who Is Less Faithful,a Guy Or Lady by InkedNerd(f): 6:23am On Mar 13, 2013
aiyeboy: some days ago why on a chat with a lady,which somehow led to who is more
faithful between a guy and a lady
as a good boy i supported the guys because i knew i was among and i never loosed an argument
we argued this for over 15mins
in which she finally said,most ladies who had become unfaithful were being poisoned by the guys
yea i held her down there..
if u were changed to a direction that will ruin u,will u follow?
they arent right ad they wanna settle down with mr right has their husband?
i ended by giving a fake analysisreason i dont loose arguments
which is 80% of the ladies are unfaithful
while 50% of the boys are unfaithful too.
so dear nairalanders what do u see to this, am i right or wrong?

Is it that you didn't lose or that the girl you were arguing with didn't have enough sense to dispute those bogus numbers you provided? How is it that you even came up with those numbers? Do you have any facts to back them up or do you simply like to believe that you've had your way in an argument?

I'm gonna be very honest. Both men are women are faithful and unfaithful (some more than others) but it is certainly not a gender based thing--it's a human thing.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Less Faithful,a Guy Or Lady by sunnyt1(m): 7:16am On Mar 13, 2013
I dont subscribe to gender juxtaposing and disparity, its a clownish thing to do.

Nothing, whether positive or negative, can entirely be ascribed to a particular sex, it depends on who you are dealing with, the individual.

Going forward, the question of faithfullness in relationships DEPENDS ON YOUR EXPERIENCE.

It depends on your experience, and wateva you experienced shouldnt be used as a general template for every other person
Re: Who Is Less Faithful,a Guy Or Lady by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 13, 2013
Inked_Nerd:

Is it that you didn't lose or that the girl you were arguing with didn't have enough sense to dispute those bogus numbers you provided? How is it that you even came up with those numbers? Do you have any facts to back them up or do you simply like to believe that you've had your way in an argument?

I'm gonna be very honest. Both men are women are faithful and unfaithful (some more than others) but it is certainly not a gender based thing--it's a human thing.
GOOD POINT!! Both male & female re on it... None of dem is an exception.
Re: Who Is Less Faithful,a Guy Or Lady by aiyeboy(m): 8:26am On Mar 13, 2013
Inked_Nerd:

i told u the figures were fake because i just said it that day to make her stop
but reasoning so well the figure isnt too bad seems its correct
and both are unfaithful but one is more than the other,
so seems the unfaithfulness is more in girls/ladies

(1) (Reply)

Would You Feel Insecure If Your Partner Spends A Lot Of Time At Work? / How To Send Free Sms To Any Network / How Do Approach A Woman You Wish To Marry....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.