Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Ladies, Do You Feel Special If A Guy Says He Wants You To Have His Baby? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Do You Feel Special If A Guy Says He Wants You To Have His Baby? (11924 Views)

When Your Main Chick Wants You To Barb But Side Chicks Wants Braids / You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama / 10 Disgusting Things Girls Do When A Guy Says I Dont Have Money To Give You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Do You Feel Special If A Guy Says He Wants You To Have His Baby? by xynerise: 12:08am On Mar 13, 2013
Some girls will be like "Oh my God!" if a guy utters the statement "I want you to be the mother of my baby". They feel so special even when the guy is irresponsible grin. Ladies love to hear such statement.
Re: Ladies, Do You Feel Special If A Guy Says He Wants You To Have His Baby? by Serendipity: 12:32am On Mar 13, 2013
xynerise: Some girls will be like "Oh my God!" if a guy utters the statement "I want you to be the mother of my baby". They feel so special even when the guy is irresponsible grin. Ladies love to hear such statement.
I think everyone irrespective if colour or creed should revel in such compliment, the mouth whence it issued nothwithstanding.

Did you say irresponsible?
Women should start appreciating the fact that people actually make advances at them, whether or not they are responsible is immaterial.
Re: Ladies, Do You Feel Special If A Guy Says He Wants You To Have His Baby? by phabulous88(m): 12:33am On Mar 13, 2013
U asked ladies a question & u are providing answers. Why not wait for them to answer ur question before coming to a conclusion? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Do You Feel Special If A Guy Says He Wants You To Have His Baby? by xynerise: 12:41am On Mar 13, 2013
phabulous88: U asked ladies a question & u are providing answers. Why not wait for them to answer ur question before coming to a conclusion? undecided
Noted. Brother no vex undecided
Re: Ladies, Do You Feel Special If A Guy Says He Wants You To Have His Baby? by Nobody: 2:17am On Mar 13, 2013
Hell no. Perhaps im jaded tho.
Re: Ladies, Do You Feel Special If A Guy Says He Wants You To Have His Baby? by LoveAmaka88(f): 4:07am On Mar 13, 2013
uuuuhhh. . . depends on the guy. Sometimes it's creepy, other times it's sweet. Mostly, creepy.
Re: Ladies, Do You Feel Special If A Guy Says He Wants You To Have His Baby? by vivianc(f): 7:59am On Mar 13, 2013
No I don't. Its no big deal.
Re: Ladies, Do You Feel Special If A Guy Says He Wants You To Have His Baby? by trixandra(f): 8:00am On Mar 13, 2013
nothing special about it. Maybe he is looking for a baby mama
Re: Ladies, Do You Feel Special If A Guy Says He Wants You To Have His Baby? by xynerise: 8:03am On Mar 13, 2013
trixandra: nothing special about it. Maybe he is looking for a baby mama
Stop pretending grin. This is not how you will see it when he says it. tongue
Re: Ladies, Do You Feel Special If A Guy Says He Wants You To Have His Baby? by xynerise: 8:04am On Mar 13, 2013
vivian chinaza: No I don't. Its no big deal.
Really? Swear that your husband-to-be didnt say this to you grin
Re: Ladies, Do You Feel Special If A Guy Says He Wants You To Have His Baby? by UjSizzle(f): 8:14am On Mar 13, 2013
It doesn't give me any heavenly feeling if that's what you mean
Re: Ladies, Do You Feel Special If A Guy Says He Wants You To Have His Baby? by vivianc(f): 8:26am On Mar 13, 2013
xynerise:
Really? Swear that your husband-to-be didnt say this to you grin

Nah, he was excited that I agreed to have his kids.
Re: Ladies, Do You Feel Special If A Guy Says He Wants You To Have His Baby? by xynerise: 8:31am On Mar 13, 2013
vivian chinaza:

that means he said it to you na tongue. Of course he should be excited.
Re: Ladies, Do You Feel Special If A Guy Says He Wants You To Have His Baby? by vivianc(f): 8:38am On Mar 13, 2013
xynerise:
that means he said it to you na tongue. Of course he should be excited.

Yes, but it didn't give me 'heavenly feelings' according to Uj_sizzle.
Bia Xynerise, hapukwam aka n'ututu a. Marriage and babies are the least of the worries this very morning.
Re: Ladies, Do You Feel Special If A Guy Says He Wants You To Have His Baby? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:41am On Mar 13, 2013
abegi! No b scope? Msteew! Even d ones wey no sure if na blank he dey shoot go talk am. Na2day?
Re: Ladies, Do You Feel Special If A Guy Says He Wants You To Have His Baby? by xynerise: 8:41am On Mar 13, 2013
vivian chinaza:

Yes, but it didn't give me 'heavenly feelings' according to Uj_sizzle.
Bia Xynerise, hapukwam aka n'ututu a. Marriage and babies are the least of the worries this very morning.
grin. I want you to be the grandmother of my kids tongue
Re: Ladies, Do You Feel Special If A Guy Says He Wants You To Have His Baby? by xynerise: 8:42am On Mar 13, 2013
Idowuogbo: abegi! No b scope? Msteew! If d ones wey no sure if na blank he dey shoot go talk am. Na2day?
I will a car for the guy that will utter that statement to you grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Do You Feel Special If A Guy Says He Wants You To Have His Baby? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:48am On Mar 13, 2013
xynerise:
I will a car for the guy that will utter that statement to you grin
1-0

Correct! U leading.
Re: Ladies, Do You Feel Special If A Guy Says He Wants You To Have His Baby? by Kirinwa: 8:49am On Mar 13, 2013
vivian chinaza:

Really?Does it mean without you he wouldn't have kids? undecided
Re: Ladies, Do You Feel Special If A Guy Says He Wants You To Have His Baby? by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 13, 2013
Must be a new pick up line (in vogue). undecided
Re: Ladies, Do You Feel Special If A Guy Says He Wants You To Have His Baby? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:50am On Mar 13, 2013
Kirinwa:

U no go school? It dey excited bcus d barbie he love wan carry him spermatozoa. Gerrit now? undecided
Re: Ladies, Do You Feel Special If A Guy Says He Wants You To Have His Baby? by vivianc(f): 8:52am On Mar 13, 2013
xynerise:
grin. I want you to be the grandmother of my kids tongue

Oh pls, don't remind that these wrinkles of my face is a sign of old age, antelope! grin tongue
Re: Ladies, Do You Feel Special If A Guy Says He Wants You To Have His Baby? by xynerise: 8:52am On Mar 13, 2013
Idowuogbo:
1-0

Correct! U leading.
Thanks cool
Re: Ladies, Do You Feel Special If A Guy Says He Wants You To Have His Baby? by xynerise: 8:53am On Mar 13, 2013
vivian chinaza:

Oh pls, don't remind that these wrinkles of my face is a sign of old age, antelope! grin tongue
Wrinkles wey reach teeth grin
Re: Ladies, Do You Feel Special If A Guy Says He Wants You To Have His Baby? by Kirinwa: 8:55am On Mar 13, 2013
Idowuogbo:
U no go school? It dey excited bcus d barbie he love wan carry him spermatozoa. Gerrit now? undecided
grin
It ain't no big deal.
Re: Ladies, Do You Feel Special If A Guy Says He Wants You To Have His Baby? by vivianc(f): 8:55am On Mar 13, 2013
Kirinwa:

Does he mean without him I wouldn't have kids? tongue
Re: Ladies, Do You Feel Special If A Guy Says He Wants You To Have His Baby? by adabeke12(f): 8:56am On Mar 13, 2013
Serendipity:
I think everyone irrespective if colour or creed should revel in such compliment, the mouth whence it issued nothwithstanding.

Did you say irresponsible?
Women should start appreciating the fact that people actually make advances at them, whether or not they are responsible is immaterial.

Lmao at your response...plz reread grin
Re: Ladies, Do You Feel Special If A Guy Says He Wants You To Have His Baby? by vivianc(f): 8:58am On Mar 13, 2013
xynerise:
Wrinkles wey reach teeth grin

smiley Omg! U just made me laugh this beautiful chilly morning, thank you.
Re: Ladies, Do You Feel Special If A Guy Says He Wants You To Have His Baby? by xynerise: 8:59am On Mar 13, 2013
vivian chinaza:

smiley Omg! U just made me laugh this beautiful chilly morning, thank you.
Anytime pal, anytime cool
Re: Ladies, Do You Feel Special If A Guy Says He Wants You To Have His Baby? by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 13, 2013
If he can ask me to have his baby, why not ask me to marry him? I wont fall for that crap.
Re: Ladies, Do You Feel Special If A Guy Says He Wants You To Have His Baby? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:02am On Mar 13, 2013
erickajay: If he can ask me to have his baby, why not ask me to marry him? I wont fall for that crap.
Correct! Ur head is ringing.
Re: Ladies, Do You Feel Special If A Guy Says He Wants You To Have His Baby? by adabeke12(f): 9:06am On Mar 13, 2013
It depends on who he is... Cant be a random dude on the street, a crush or a boyfriend. But if he is a fiance nd u guyz r head over heels abt each other, then he has every right to make that statement nd u have every right to have butterflies in your stomach. Then if u guyz r sexuallly active.... Hot steamy, passionate, spiritual bonding should follow.lol
But of course he has to make it official by taking u to the altar. Nd den u guys can make a basketball team wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent / Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland / Adult Avenue Telegram Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.