Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,149 members, 7,811,280 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

Don't Want The Friends Zone No More - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Want The Friends Zone No More (1579 Views)

How To Avoid Friends Zone With Women / I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. / 11 Signs That You Are Stuck In The Friends Zone (must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Want The Friends Zone No More by ayodot(m): 4:10am On Mar 13, 2013
Hi @all. I don't know what I have been doing wrong lately and I need help seriously. After summon up the the courage to pour out my heart to a lady, we start getting along but before I know it I'm in the prison called 'Friend Zone'.
Maybe there something I'm doing wrong hence need your advice.
Abeg this Na serious matter oh.
Re: Don't Want The Friends Zone No More by temi4fash(m): 4:34am On Mar 13, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Don't Want The Friends Zone No More by ayodot(m): 5:14am On Mar 13, 2013
temi4fash: grin grin grin grin grin grin
guy Na laugh u come laff me
Re: Don't Want The Friends Zone No More by baby124: 5:35am On Mar 13, 2013
Stay in the friend zone with her, and find someone else to be your girlfriend.
Re: Don't Want The Friends Zone No More by InkedNerd(f): 6:26am On Mar 13, 2013
ayodot: Hi @all. I don't know what I have been doing wrong lately and I need help seriously. After summon up the the courage to pour out my heart to a lady, we start getting along but before I know it I'm in the prison called 'Friend Zone'.

For us to know what you're doing wrong, we'd have to know what you're doing period. So, what have you been doing with her?
Re: Don't Want The Friends Zone No More by mecussey(m): 6:34am On Mar 13, 2013
Whenever you start getting along, start the touch touch style...Note, do it only when she is laughing, otherwise if you receive slap, my hand no dey
Re: Don't Want The Friends Zone No More by temi4fash(m): 7:30am On Mar 13, 2013
ayodot:
guy Na laugh u come laff me

y i go laff u nau...

U get too close before u let ur intentions knwn..
dat y she zones u..
and wen u pop d question she gets annoyed n u hear sumtin lik it shldnt b u...
Re: Don't Want The Friends Zone No More by Serendipity: 9:27am On Mar 13, 2013
ayodot: Hi @all. I don't know what I have been doing wrong lately and I need help seriously. After summon up the the courage to pour out my heart to a lady, we start getting along but before I know it I'm in the prison called 'Friend Zone'.
OBSERVATION:
Don't want the friend zone ANYMORE and not no more.
Fhanks.
Re: Don't Want The Friends Zone No More by ayodot(m): 9:55am On Mar 13, 2013
temi4fash:

y i go laff u nau...

dat y she zones u..

ladies with this 'i know him too well to date him mentality'. but I've always tot, its best to go out with ones friend( female). Cause we will know each other so well and all we stand for.
Re: Don't Want The Friends Zone No More by mecussey(m): 10:34am On Mar 13, 2013
temi4fash:

y i go laff u nau...

dat y she zones u..

Gbam..instead if you have come close already, you dont need to talk about love again, just use laugh laugh chop the apako
Re: Don't Want The Friends Zone No More by temi4fash(m): 11:03am On Mar 13, 2013
ayodot:

ladies with this 'i know him too well to date him mentality'. but I've always tot, its best to go out with ones friend( female). Cause we will know each other so well and all we stand for.

Goin out wit ur friend i feel is d best...
but some ladies domt c dat way while some do...
diferent Stroke for dif folks..

Zonin sometims xan b cos of dif reasons..

Even if u gonna b a friend domt get too close.let her knw sharply cos wen get zoned n u ask her out u loss out.. u domt get her n u loss d friendship too.
Re: Don't Want The Friends Zone No More by Sike(m): 3:15pm On Jul 15, 2013
mecussey: Whenever you start getting along, start the touch touch style...Note, do it only when she is laughing, otherwise if you receive slap, my hand no dey
LooooooooL

(1) (Reply)

Free Video Tips On How To Have A Good Sex Life / The 4 Categories Of Girls The Guys Date / A Young Nigerian Guy With His Much Older White Bride (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.