Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Ronke Apampa - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ronke Apampa (6698 Views)

Ronke Oshodi Oke Reveals Why She Lives Apart From Husband. / Fathia Balogun,dayo Amusa, Lola Alao,sikirat Sindodo,ronke Odusanya At Malaika (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ronke Apampa by SvS(f): 11:18pm On May 06, 2006
ok this is for uk members only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
do u guys like ronke apampa?i think shes 'aight'wot do u lads think.i mean boys and girls.
Re: Ronke Apampa by Damest09(f): 11:22pm On May 06, 2006
She's OK.
Re: Ronke Apampa by SvS(f): 11:25pm On May 06, 2006
just ok?i think shes preety but theres just this 1 thing i dont like,
Re: Ronke Apampa by Damest09(f): 11:28pm On May 06, 2006
Not just OK, she's a real beauty and what don't you like about her?
Re: Ronke Apampa by nike4luv(f): 11:36pm On May 06, 2006
shes really preety! i like seeing her on BEN! kiss
Re: Ronke Apampa by Damest09(f): 11:37pm On May 06, 2006
I like her on TV but don't like the programme.
Re: Ronke Apampa by SvS(f): 11:38pm On May 06, 2006
i think shes preety as well i mean shes absolutely gorgeous but i dont rily think dat i would want to meet her or sumthing
Re: Ronke Apampa by SvS(f): 11:39pm On May 06, 2006
Damest09:

I like her on TV but don't like the programme.
i think the programme is ok its just that they repeat it sometimes.i live in ireland so mayb thats y,
Re: Ronke Apampa by Damest09(f): 11:44pm On May 06, 2006
@svs

The programme might be OK for some people but i personally don't like it, i Will rather soak myself in listening to great music.
Re: Ronke Apampa by SvS(f): 11:50pm On May 06, 2006
rily?wat kind of music?i am lictening to p square rite now.i dont rily watch tv
Re: Ronke Apampa by Damest09(f): 11:55pm On May 06, 2006
I like TV even if i can watch it 24/7 i will. I'm selective when it come to, if i hear it and i like it fine and if i don't, fine. I can't get enough of some music though and i tend to listen to Nigeria music on the net and buy others. cool cool
Re: Ronke Apampa by lunafish(f): 6:14pm On May 07, 2006
I respect her. She's a talented woman and she's reppin Nigeria on OBE.
Re: Ronke Apampa by Seun(m): 1:43pm On Jan 05, 2007
I got this in my inbox:
Re: Ronke Apampa by Eurphoria(f): 3:36pm On Jan 05, 2007
yeah i do watch her sometimes on the black variety show, she is really gorgeous but, BUT i must say she needs polishing. She really needs plenty of work in engaging ppl and knowing how to interview, i don't think she is trained but i believe she can deliver better. She comes out with the most random things and sounds really unprofessional . Other than that, i love watching her just for her fashion sense, she has a great wardrobe cheesy and seems like a real sweet person
Re: Ronke Apampa by 1forall: 4:20pm On Jan 05, 2007
SvS, I think its improper for you to say a particular thread is only for members in a certain region? I thot this forum had global spread, Seun what do u think?

Ronke Apampa: Well I think she's pretty attractive but agree she could improve on her professional skills. Saw her when the BEN crew were in LA covering the Live8 media event and I thot she looked a little out of place, overwhelmed maybe. I mean she doesnt compare well with the likes of Giuliana Depandi and Samantha Harris so maybe she shouldnt bother trying, better to carve her own niche and stick to it.
Re: Ronke Apampa by diyobdw(f): 5:58pm On Jan 05, 2007
she is ok

I actually thought she is a new in the biz presenter when i saw her on creative academii .
Re: Ronke Apampa by gbengaijot(m): 6:40pm On Jan 05, 2007
God will have mercy on us all.
@1forall, the problem with us Nigerians is that, when a Nigerian tries to do things his own local way, we tend to complain that he is not up to standard, , when they try to live up to expectations, by copying the western influence, we all say that they are not original,

so what do we all want them to do??(This applies to Nigerian Music as well).

BVS is not the best of program on BEN TV,

some of the editions are good and some of them are wacks,

Remember that ronke is not a trained broadcaster. She is more of a model,

I particularly like watching her show just because its "ROnke Apampa", why?, coz she is pretty and coz i like the way she talks and coz i have a crush on her, seriously!
Re: Ronke Apampa by superman(m): 7:25pm On Jan 05, 2007
jealous!
Re: Ronke Apampa by Eurphoria(f): 9:20pm On Jan 05, 2007
gbengaijot:

God will have mercy on us all.
@1forall, the problem with us Nigerians is that, when a Nigerian tries to do things his own local way, we tend to complain that he is not up to standard, , when they try to live up to expectations, by copying the western influence, we all say that they are not original,

so what do we all want them to do??(This applies to Nigerian Music as well).

BVS is not the best of program on BEN TV,

some of the editions are good and some of them are wacks,

Remember that ronke is not a trained broadcaster. She is more of a model,

I particularly like watching her show just because its "ROnke Apampa", why?, because she is pretty and because i like the way she talks and because i have a crush on her, seriously!

ah! you have a crush on her hehehehe thats ok. cheesy she is drop dead gorgeous, but just becos she is Nigerian does not mean we all should lie about her job at presenting. Nobody has even said anything bad really about her here, you need to go to a Page dedicated to her show and see how many ppl slate her skills. Anyway, my point is just becos we want to encourgage our ppl don't mean we should accept all things mediocre, no one says she should copy the western way, after all there are presenters in Nigeria who do a very good job. Lets not just accept mediocrity for the sake of loving OUR OWN
Re: Ronke Apampa by TEEZERO(m): 10:06pm On Jan 05, 2007
I saw her on BEN TV a month or so ago. I wasn't really grabbed.
So, she/was is a model. So was Tyra Banks, and she has mastered the game. Anyone who wants to play in the professionals' game must try to learn the ropes well. No excuses.
With time, she would get there.
Re: Ronke Apampa by gbengaijot(m): 12:55am On Jan 06, 2007
@euphoria, i do ooo

But seriously, i never ever said she is very good. If you note one of my post, i said " I only watch it coz of "grin crush" and because of her voice". I never said she was excellent.

The whole point of what i am saying is that, let us give her a chance.

@Tee Zero, do you know how long tyra banks have been presenting?,

She never even claimed to be professional, did she?, so wetin be your own?

AND FOR THOSE OF YOU THREATENING MY BABY RONKE, STOPE NOW OR ELSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ronke Apampa by Eurphoria(f): 1:04am On Jan 06, 2007
hmmm mister Apampa
God help you. Anyway i get your point , i know many guys fancy her, i mean most of the callers on her show are men -----errm are you sure you have not called her too? tongue  some men call obviously with no question or tangible contribution and end up stuttering on AIR lol its funny.

Anyway Tyra is not that good either----still we can  say when a presenter is mediocre Nigerian or not
Re: Ronke Apampa by 1forall: 1:19am On Jan 06, 2007
Gbenga, thanks for your honesty, I therefore dont expect objective judgement from you. Diyobdw, shes gained a lot of experience hanging out in western entertainment circles and I didnt expect less from her at the creative academii. Thanks eurphoria for addressing the comments from manchester, need I say more?
Re: Ronke Apampa by gbengaijot(m): 3:33am On Jan 06, 2007
Unfortunately, i dont have time to waste on the telephone to someone who i only have a TV crush on,

so?

The fact that i fancy her doesnt mean i can't make a objective critiscm. it only means that my critiscm will be constructive rather than judgemental

so why d heck?
Re: Ronke Apampa by Eurphoria(f): 9:20pm On Jan 06, 2007
lmao
Re: Ronke Apampa by superman(m): 1:04am On Jan 07, 2007
i think some people are too harsh on her! what i think about her is emm she should speak up little bit on her communication, she usually speak with tiny voice, and moreso her pronounciation aint that good niether. she should work on it.  and also some times she is casual in things she do,

but superman cnt hate her can i! i actually bop ha to her some bar 2 years ago we chatted so i cnt hate me nevermind she manage to elude my magic stick somehow!

go girl i trust u keep doin your thing, learn from your mistake and trust u get better and silience your crictics like IGWE Herny (drogba better) hey FA cup today liverpool vs arsl hahha !

like some said nigerians are their worst enemies well superman already know
Re: Ronke Apampa by ladykool(f): 4:29pm On Jan 07, 2007
i think she is aiight but sometimes i just don't like watching r program:don't no why. maybe it's not up to mu standard!
Re: Ronke Apampa by papaD1(m): 7:55pm On Jan 07, 2007
God will help us all.we all have the habit of criticizm either perfect or bad people we will find good and bad part of it which is normal.Ronke Apampa is hot and for her program i love but she still need some improvements. smiley
Re: Ronke Apampa by Eurphoria(f): 8:03pm On Jan 07, 2007
there is no such thing as PERFECT PPL and i am glad you said GOD help us all tongue becos we all do thesame. But really nothing wrong with saying yeah she is lovely and all but she needs help with her skills, nothing wrong, its bad when ppl turn a blind eye and act like its all peaches and roses and then do the one thing ''PATRONISE'' her----for me that is the worst thing you could do smiley
Re: Ronke Apampa by papaD1(m): 8:08pm On Jan 07, 2007
i meant to say either good or perfect,people would criticize it.
Re: Ronke Apampa by papaD1(m): 8:11pm On Jan 07, 2007
God will help us all.we all have the habit of criticizm either perfect or bad , we will find good and bad part of it ,which is normal.Ronke Apampa is hot and for her program, i love it but she still need some improvements.
Re: Ronke Apampa by Eurphoria(f): 8:18pm On Jan 07, 2007
ok got your pont smiley yeah she is hot and that's from a girl cheesy----

(1) (2) (Reply)

Samuel L. Jackson's Latest Movie Unthinkable Download Link / The Protector 2018 Complete S01 Hdrip 720p Dual Audio In Hindi English / Yellow Fever Starring Nkem Owoh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.