Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Ronke Apampa - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ronke Apampa (6692 Views)

Ronke Oshodi Oke Reveals Why She Lives Apart From Husband. / Fathia Balogun,dayo Amusa, Lola Alao,sikirat Sindodo,ronke Odusanya At Malaika (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronke Apampa by papaD1(m): 10:23pm On Jan 07, 2007
i am always happy seing nigerian or african hot ladies doing extraordinary fine abroad,dont get me wrong most african ladies are hot .and miss apampa is doing fine
Re: Ronke Apampa by smartdoe(f): 5:56pm On Jan 09, 2007
ronke needs some polishing up! she almost singlehandedly made CREATIVE ACADEMY" boring but for the contestants,she would ve made the show flop.
she's pretty though.
Re: Ronke Apampa by papaD1(m): 12:16am On Jan 11, 2007
sure, i know she need some polishing up but shes not doing bad atall.
Re: Ronke Apampa by Desola(f): 12:02pm On Jan 12, 2007
Well, what can I say. I think she should learn from the likes of Adora Oleh on Ben's Saturday breakfast show. That girl is a very professional presenter, got her fashion to the T but, she lacks an endearing personality.

I guess Adora needs Ronke's personality while Ronke on the other hand needs a lot of Adora's skills!
Re: Ronke Apampa by Eurphoria(f): 9:35pm On Jan 12, 2007
i agree with you, lol that is so true. Adorah **yawn** quite bland but very good at her job.
Re: Ronke Apampa by VistaBeta(f): 12:52am On Jan 14, 2007
I am quite surprised that Ronke Apampa still has issues with her presentation as at now. I watched her on Variety Show on BEN about 2 years ago and pretty concerned with her restlessness on TV, I suppose by now she should have improved, but alas. Probably saw Adora once and was very impressed with her.

This is not about not appreciating our fellow Naija presenters but it's about being objective. Guess some presenters based in Naija on NTA, AIT, DBN, are far far better than Ronke.

Ronke should utilize the advantage of living in UK to brush up on her skills, there are some many trainings she can attend in parallel with her career to improve.
Re: Ronke Apampa by Eurphoria(f): 2:41pm On Jan 14, 2007
well said.

Adorah i beleive is Nigerian too so it was not about hating our own, it was about being objective and you are right, about time she did something, anyway the whole set up of her show is quite unprofessional. from the likes of dj Abass , Ayo shonaiya and co they are just a joke. They have very good topics and ideas but executing it is a problem for them.
Re: Ronke Apampa by afrikangal(f): 1:40pm On Jan 18, 2007
u guys should just leave ma big chika alone o.i beg cos me i dey gbadun d gal smiley smiley
Re: Ronke Apampa by afrikangal(f): 1:48pm On Jan 18, 2007
vista besta wot can u do?we nigerians we like tarnishing one another,s image which is not meant to be.pls apri8 don,t hate.plllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllssssssssssssssssssss embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Ronke Apampa by afrikangal(f): 1:51pm On Jan 18, 2007
papa d u r too much apri8 don,t hate cos i like dat comment smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Ronke Apampa by 1forall: 4:04pm On Jan 18, 2007
There always has to be at least that 1 member per topic who just ticks you off with the silly comments they post.
Why?
Re: Ronke Apampa by papaD1(m): 10:40pm On Jan 18, 2007
my surprise is many non-naija i know when i was in walworth, uk really like her,well maybe i didnt asked why they do.but many guyz even ladies kept asking me,is ronke from your contry?i answered yes.And they were like i guess i will visit naija one day,think of that comment when u are abroad.thats why i like her,though i said earlier she need to improve. cool but her fashion sense i really like.
Re: Ronke Apampa by papaD1(m): 10:48pm On Jan 18, 2007
and even many naija in uk dont like her too i dont know why angry sad .even though her presentation is bad, all i know is that she not a push-over she tried for coming out internationally adn she can still do better if we all help ourselves.but i am among those that would say shes poor or bad or hate her but i would rather say she can improve or she can do better. grin
Re: Ronke Apampa by oduz: 12:16am On Nov 18, 2010
Interesting, to run into a thread about the celebrity status of a former student of mine.
A lady with many sides, & has always shined, dreamy eyes, fine face, great height, unique interests.
She has since moved on to greater things, like a British law degree.
Maybe soon her admirers would be discussing her Legal/Political career. Just may be.
Best wishes  cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

**best Epic/fantasy Movie Ever!** / Yellow Fever Starring Nkem Owoh / Dominion: Fan Base

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.