Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,086 members, 7,828,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

DPO Jumps Fence To Escape From Robbers (Picture) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DPO Jumps Fence To Escape From Robbers (Picture) (37402 Views)

Ex-governor Lamido's Supporters Scale Airport Fence To Welcome Him (PHOTOS) / PDP Chieftain Abandons Agbada, Jumps Fence Evading Arrest / Photos Of A DPO Who Was Injured In Rivers During Today's Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DPO Jumps Fence To Escape From Robbers (Picture) by bubadaniel13: 6:48pm On Mar 13, 2013
The DPO must have won several medals in the recently concluded police games.As must as this is hilarious,its an indictment on the NPF who keep failing Nigerians on a daily basis.The NPF needs to wake up from its slumber.
Re: DPO Jumps Fence To Escape From Robbers (Picture) by sammmiey1: 6:59pm On Mar 13, 2013
All we are saying is FG should henceforth start build ing police stations with easy scaling fences!!Who wan die?
Re: DPO Jumps Fence To Escape From Robbers (Picture) by Raypawer(m): 7:10pm On Mar 13, 2013
samm_miey: All we are saying is FG should henceforth start build ing police stations with easy scaling fences!!Who wan die?

mhen, i tire... dis ko
Re: DPO Jumps Fence To Escape From Robbers (Picture) by ichommy(m): 7:15pm On Mar 13, 2013
Lol, DPO pick race
Re: DPO Jumps Fence To Escape From Robbers (Picture) by Burger01(m): 7:16pm On Mar 13, 2013
If this is true I won't blame the DPO but the BA.stards living phat on funds meant to develop and properly equip the police formations across the country.... Nitwits..
Re: DPO Jumps Fence To Escape From Robbers (Picture) by castro2: 7:23pm On Mar 13, 2013
dpo na human o, mak him run 4 his lif oh!gare
Re: DPO Jumps Fence To Escape From Robbers (Picture) by KingOmarion(m): 7:24pm On Mar 13, 2013
Am just disappointed
Re: DPO Jumps Fence To Escape From Robbers (Picture) by wazobiaforu(m): 7:33pm On Mar 13, 2013
If na me! Mehnnnnn even CCTV will not be able to capture me bcus i will be fast like the light speed to jump it

Maybe una dont know the meaning of sophisticated weapons

cheesy cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: DPO Jumps Fence To Escape From Robbers (Picture) by Jarvis(m): 7:36pm On Mar 13, 2013
Idokojimmy: See DPO Jumping Fence To Escape From Armed Robbers

This happened in the police station close to Old Market in Sokoto State. At the sound of the armed robbers heavy guns, which was like bombs, the DPO and one of his men quickly escaped through the back of the station, thinking they were about to be attacked by the dreaded Boko Haram.
This is how precarious the security situation in Nigeria has become. How sad!
If senior police officers are being killed by men with more sophisticated weapons and others are running away like this ones, what then is the hope of ordinary Nigerians?
Recall that the IGP announced recently that the force budgeted 2billion for police games. Wouldn't it have been better if such fund were used to renovate their deplorable colleges, training of officers and procurement of more sophisticated firearms? God help us.
http://worldnews.freshgists.com/2013/03/see-dpo-jumping-fence-to-escape-from.html
who take dem the picture?
Re: DPO Jumps Fence To Escape From Robbers (Picture) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 13, 2013
Una try well, make e de there de wait before.
Re: DPO Jumps Fence To Escape From Robbers (Picture) by mychaella(f): 7:41pm On Mar 13, 2013
so people were scampering for safety and someone stood and took pictures.
Re: DPO Jumps Fence To Escape From Robbers (Picture) by mikey2fin: 7:50pm On Mar 13, 2013
I love my Country
Re: DPO Jumps Fence To Escape From Robbers (Picture) by nke001: 7:57pm On Mar 13, 2013
That kind of look like a training!
Re: DPO Jumps Fence To Escape From Robbers (Picture) by CVHP: 8:01pm On Mar 13, 2013
I'd be frank no one not even your worst enemies you'd want to be seen slaughtered like a chicken in the hands of this sect. Tell me if you know anyone who can stand their fire power-(except JTF). Would you put your life in the line? #Fact
Re: DPO Jumps Fence To Escape From Robbers (Picture) by donezra(m): 8:04pm On Mar 13, 2013
are they chasing something or something is chasing them.
Re: DPO Jumps Fence To Escape From Robbers (Picture) by phadat(m): 8:08pm On Mar 13, 2013
They might not be evading robber but the possibility of a bomb scare shouldn't be ruled out,as to who took the pics ? Beats my imagination but not ruling out the angle of being pranked and most of you castigating the DPO for running for his dear life ,you guys will do much worst but what do you xpect its the Nigerian mentality no one wants to die in the name of selfless service
Re: DPO Jumps Fence To Escape From Robbers (Picture) by kabba7(m): 8:17pm On Mar 13, 2013
dvdon: Lolz my brother if na you nkor

is that not kwanni police station not too far from the new market . Don't blame the DPO in that very place so many artillery men of the 26 Brigade has been killed before the new market was built that area is an Ajegunle of its own if the dpo has waited to be killed he will be abused on Nairaland who know close to nothing .And Nigerians will go on with thier lives !
Re: DPO Jumps Fence To Escape From Robbers (Picture) by drnoel: 8:26pm On Mar 13, 2013
Solemn tee: This is serious oooooo, someone who should protect live and property and now on the run or taking cover.....i fear, we dont have any police...i better go hire vigilante with otumopor
but that is what he is doing, he is protecting his own life and property
Re: DPO Jumps Fence To Escape From Robbers (Picture) by sakoope: 8:34pm On Mar 13, 2013
Solemn tee: This is serious oooooo, someone who should protect live and property and now on the run or taking cover.....i fear, we dont have any police...i better go hire vigilante with otumopor
god only help those who help themselves
Re: DPO Jumps Fence To Escape From Robbers (Picture) by EbubeOnoh(m): 8:38pm On Mar 13, 2013
He don become judge of the jungle by force.
Re: DPO Jumps Fence To Escape From Robbers (Picture) by Tjohnnay: 8:56pm On Mar 13, 2013
@op, na lie jawe, hu b d person wey snap dis tn, I guess na d robbers abi undecided undecided, nollywood movies cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: DPO Jumps Fence To Escape From Robbers (Picture) by Fanydora: 10:12pm On Mar 13, 2013
Hahahaha...... Na life himsef get nah
Re: DPO Jumps Fence To Escape From Robbers (Picture) by JOYCEOUS(f): 10:14pm On Mar 13, 2013
Mitcheeewwwwww!!!
So dey knw how 2 jump, y didnt dey rep 9ja @ d olympics
Re: DPO Jumps Fence To Escape From Robbers (Picture) by fujirice: 10:29pm On Mar 13, 2013
Aigbofa: Who took the picture, the armed robbers?
sahara Reportage
Re: DPO Jumps Fence To Escape From Robbers (Picture) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 13, 2013
A movie.

Nigerian bloggers are the worst on planet earth....with their rubbish topics.
Re: DPO Jumps Fence To Escape From Robbers (Picture) by Shezzman: 11:19pm On Mar 13, 2013
Wow...So pathetic..anywyas they are humans too...so funny...
Re: DPO Jumps Fence To Escape From Robbers (Picture) by Dave2013: 11:35pm On Mar 13, 2013
AK sef no wan die
Re: DPO Jumps Fence To Escape From Robbers (Picture) by adaptor4all: 11:51pm On Mar 13, 2013
The police is ur friend..ehm,dats if u be armed ro***r...#i js dey laff#
Re: DPO Jumps Fence To Escape From Robbers (Picture) by ewet: 1:06am On Mar 14, 2013
Guys please permit me to play the devils advocate here.The first thng u learn in combat rules in firearms training is that when u are on the defensive u need to secure urself by getting urself to a safe enuf position first to be able to properly evaluate the situation and apropriately react. I hope thats wht was on the mind of this high jumpers because if not then we are really in deep shit in Naija. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: DPO Jumps Fence To Escape From Robbers (Picture) by ewet: 1:14am On Mar 14, 2013
What do u expect? no be this coutry we dey wey one IGP thief all the police moni. The govt budgets billions of naira for police equipment and training but wht u get are police stations tht are not more than mere security post. No ammo, no commuinication gadgets nt evn common walkie talkies, no vehicles and if vehicle dey no fuel. I no blame those guys abeg. If na u wetin u for do? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
But on a serious note We have no security in this country and IGP M.D. Abubakar shuld cover his head in shame for heading this kind of police force. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: DPO Jumps Fence To Escape From Robbers (Picture) by easik: 3:58am On Mar 14, 2013
lmao this too funny.
Re: DPO Jumps Fence To Escape From Robbers (Picture) by modanwealth: 7:48am On Mar 14, 2013
Dats wat u get wen u employ lillylivered men into d. Force..if na me, dm go turn actor n boss...yeye dpo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa / Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees / Man And Lady Trekking 4 GEJ Receives A New Female Partner,Man Suffers Pain(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.