Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

DPO Jumps Fence To Escape From Robbers (Picture) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DPO Jumps Fence To Escape From Robbers (Picture) (37403 Views)

Ex-governor Lamido's Supporters Scale Airport Fence To Welcome Him (PHOTOS) / PDP Chieftain Abandons Agbada, Jumps Fence Evading Arrest / Photos Of A DPO Who Was Injured In Rivers During Today's Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DPO Jumps Fence To Escape From Robbers (Picture) by gbame(m): 9:04am On Mar 14, 2013
ypzilanti: The police will claim they were jumping the fence to the scene of the crime. Lol.

For me I think that is exactly what the police are doing in the photograph. I don't if there are robbers around behind the person who took that photo, the person will have the time to a photograph.
Re: DPO Jumps Fence To Escape From Robbers (Picture) by youngmega: 11:02am On Mar 14, 2013
haba .. ina no knw say na retreat dey won retreat .. abeg leave naija police oo .cos na retreat dem won retreat
Re: DPO Jumps Fence To Escape From Robbers (Picture) by paparazzi1987(m): 11:06am On Mar 14, 2013
grin grin grin grin POLICE IS OUR FRIEND NA...DO we WANT OUR FrIEND TO DIE ? grin grin grin grin
Re: DPO Jumps Fence To Escape From Robbers (Picture) by Andyforte: 11:41am On Mar 14, 2013
What wrong with u ppl. All he wants is to live to fight another day. Do u expect him to go and confront armed criminals with his pistol? There is such a thing as tactical retreat.
Re: DPO Jumps Fence To Escape From Robbers (Picture) by 9icetoo(m): 12:16pm On Mar 14, 2013
those robbers do not possess more sophisticated weapons as u opined. The problem with our police force is that they are poorly trained. Some of them dont even know that their rifles need to be cleaned periodically and cant even disassemble those guns without shooting themselves in the leg or accidentally killing some innocent person. Dont even get me started about their incompetence when it comes to prosecuting cases. i weep for my country.
Re: DPO Jumps Fence To Escape From Robbers (Picture) by gulfer: 1:21pm On Mar 14, 2013
@Op, when are you going to give us shots from the robbery at the airport na? I can see you are a good action photographer. grin grin grin cheesy
Re: DPO Jumps Fence To Escape From Robbers (Picture) by yungdipsey(m): 2:30pm On Mar 14, 2013
Men know 1 dieMen know 1 dieMen know 1 die
Re: DPO Jumps Fence To Escape From Robbers (Picture) by Reference(m): 3:18pm On Mar 14, 2013
grin So you can now see why the IGP is spending 2 billion on police games. I'm sure the emphasis will be on high jump, 110-high hurdles, pole vault, long jump and in case the chase continues, the marathon.

1 Like

Re: DPO Jumps Fence To Escape From Robbers (Picture) by JoanEver: 5:39pm On Mar 14, 2013
Life no get duplicate.
Re: DPO Jumps Fence To Escape From Robbers (Picture) by grandstar(m): 7:27pm On Mar 14, 2013
I admire the athleticism of the DPO and it should be commended.
Re: DPO Jumps Fence To Escape From Robbers (Picture) by okunboy: 9:41pm On Mar 14, 2013
There is an adage in yoruba land that says; if one's cloth is caught by fire, and one son is equally caught,then you will first put off the inferno on your cloth before you can help the child. Simply: An UNSAFE POLICEMAN CANNOT SECURE UNSAFE SOCIETY.
Re: DPO Jumps Fence To Escape From Robbers (Picture) by simdam500(m): 12:10am On Mar 15, 2013
Atleast he just protected his life
Re: DPO Jumps Fence To Escape From Robbers (Picture) by PrettyRita(f): 12:12pm On Mar 15, 2013
simdam500: Atleast he just protected his life
By exposing others to dangers abi?
Re: DPO Jumps Fence To Escape From Robbers (Picture) by Ak47bullet: 3:00pm On Mar 15, 2013
These are the Ogas at the top. Top of the fence. Imao grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: DPO Jumps Fence To Escape From Robbers (Picture) by IGBOSON1: 3:49pm On Mar 15, 2013
Reference: grin So you can now see why the IGP is spending 2 billion on police games. I'm sure the emphasis will be on high jump, 110-high hurdles, pole vault, long jump and in case the chase continues, the marathon.

^^^I reckon our next 100 metres olympic champion (that could challenge Hussain Bolt) will come from the NPF.......dem sabi run no be small! Just the loud noise from the starting gun is enough to make them shout in fear and run like the wind! wink
Re: DPO Jumps Fence To Escape From Robbers (Picture) by Fellonigerians: 8:44pm On Mar 15, 2013
okunboy: There is an adage in yoruba land that says; if one's cloth is caught by fire, and one son is equally caught,then you will first put off the inferno on your cloth before you can help the child. Simply: An UNSAFE POLICEMAN CANNOT SECURE UNSAFE SOCIETY.

Am sure these guys were medalists at the just concluded games...
Re: DPO Jumps Fence To Escape From Robbers (Picture) by danibobo: 12:18am On Oct 04, 2013
He who fights and run away lives to fight another day.... I trust naija olopa lol
Re: DPO Jumps Fence To Escape From Robbers (Picture) by Wsdm: 6:49am On Oct 04, 2013
Olanlere11: The games was just an avenue for IGP and co to thief money. I wonder why these people can't just bury their selfishness and reposition the force for once. They are always exposing their deficiency, opening themselves to ridicule.
... And increases their proficiency when they are used by politicians to settle scores

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa / Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees / Man And Lady Trekking 4 GEJ Receives A New Female Partner,Man Suffers Pain(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.