Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,394 members, 7,812,159 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

NNPC Paying Transport For 2011 Interviewees? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NNPC Paying Transport For 2011 Interviewees? (10873 Views)

10 Types Of Interviewees / Learn From The Story Of Two Interviewees / INSOURCING- Have You Been Called For Documentation(friday Interviewees) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Paying Transport For 2011 Interviewees? by SORTER: 5:37pm On Mar 14, 2013
grin grin grin grin
Tstark:

No wonder you didn't get the job grin
......BADT GUY!!! grin[quote author=Tstark]
Re: NNPC Paying Transport For 2011 Interviewees? by fonssy(f): 5:40pm On Mar 14, 2013
sambussie: Please o! When is their next interview
me too I wan know, make I follow apply.
Re: NNPC Paying Transport For 2011 Interviewees? by babs4090(m): 5:51pm On Mar 14, 2013
My gf also got an alert of 10k yesterday. she travelled all the way from Lagos to Abj for the interview.
Re: NNPC Paying Transport For 2011 Interviewees? by Afritop(m): 5:55pm On Mar 14, 2013
DID NNPC CALCULATE THE RATE OF INFLATION AND SUBSIDY UPHEAVALS BEFORE PAYING YOU GUYS
Re: NNPC Paying Transport For 2011 Interviewees? by Fhemmmy: 6:08pm On Mar 14, 2013
babs4090: My gf also got an alert of 10k yesterday. she travelled all the way from Lagos to Abj for the interview.

So i wonder how come some are getting 30K that are in same Lagos and some are getting 10K, any yardstick of measurement?
Re: NNPC Paying Transport For 2011 Interviewees? by medoha(m): 7:20pm On Mar 14, 2013
Pls is nnpc stil recruiting nw, pls i want to apply
Re: NNPC Paying Transport For 2011 Interviewees? by olawumia(m): 9:25pm On Mar 14, 2013
babs4090: My gf also got an alert of 10k yesterday. she travelled all the way from Lagos to Abj for the interview.
Lagos is 20k .....i am sure of dat .ask ur babe to open up .or maybe he didnt use lagos addy
Re: NNPC Paying Transport For 2011 Interviewees? by Jabia(m): 9:37pm On Mar 14, 2013
coogar:

transport allowance - most oil/gas companies in nigeria pay transport allowance. i know chevron does this on the regular on the day of the test. NNPC delayed payments for 2 years for reasons best known to them but sanity finally prevailed.

there was no job in the first place - NNPC vacancy was a hoax!

Wrong bro. They were called AFTER two years (sometime last year). I know this cos a classmate and very good friend got his employment letter. Very few were called though (500). What's more, they're being trained in my school. I'd post pcis if i can spare the time.
Re: NNPC Paying Transport For 2011 Interviewees? by k4kenny(f): 10:26pm On Mar 14, 2013
I went for the interview from Lagos nd they paid M̶̲̅ε̲̣ 30k. I got 2 different alerts, one 10 the other 20k. Probably cos I went for 2 interviews.
Re: NNPC Paying Transport For 2011 Interviewees? by chemashie(m): 7:33am On Mar 15, 2013
honey001:

Dat credit wey den take dey call
That guy must be stingy, just leave. Abi snake dey him pocket ni?

1 Like

Re: NNPC Paying Transport For 2011 Interviewees? by Igholize(m): 8:08am On Mar 15, 2013
Tstark:

No wonder you didn't get the job grin
. Hahahahahahahaahahahahahaa.no b small
Re: NNPC Paying Transport For 2011 Interviewees? by honey001(m): 9:51am On Mar 15, 2013
chemashie:
That guy must be stingy, just leave. Abi snake dey him pocket ni?

No mind the guy
Re: NNPC Paying Transport For 2011 Interviewees? by Otilo12: 5:44pm On Mar 15, 2013
Dis is a gud gesture. Even though many didn't get d job bt dis wil relief them a bit & even encourage ppl to attnd such strenuous interview in d future. My ppl gud things await us in dis country if we exercise patience.
Re: NNPC Paying Transport For 2011 Interviewees? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 15, 2013
coogar:

transport allowance - most oil/gas companies in nigeria pay transport allowance. i know chevron does this on the regular on the day of the test. NNPC delayed payments for 2 years for reasons best known to them but sanity finally prevailed.

there was no job in the first place - NNPC vacancy was a hoax!
Don't come here blatantly giving false information!! That's a lie from the pit of hell. NNPC called for interview in Abuja and at least 90% of applicant came for the interview. Account numbers were collected during the interview but no more was paid till now. I know a lot of people that have since resumed in NNPC via the same recruitment without knowing anybody.
I know a lot of people may believe you because people naturally tend to believe beautiful lies.
But I advise them not to.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Paying Transport For 2011 Interviewees? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 15, 2013
oyb: yeah, cheap muthafukkas

two years after
the interview was at the height of aviation fuel scarcity

i spent 30k on flight to abuja
another 30k on flight back
car hire from airport to nnpc
they couldn't see me that day so i had to spend another 15k on hotel in abj

i'm not a suit guy so i had to splash on appearance
add 35k for suit acket, 6k for trousers, 30k for loafers

and the useless company paid me jara 30k

bastards. the money don accrue for bank

anyway,

grin grin grin grin
I'm sure this is a joke anyway. That's already almost a month's salary in NNPC. If you are that loaded to spend for an ordinary interview, then you really don't need the NNPC job.
Re: NNPC Paying Transport For 2011 Interviewees? by coogar: 7:46pm On Mar 15, 2013
x-fire:

Don't come here blatantly giving false information!! That's a lie from the pit of hell. NNPC called for interview in Abuja and at least 90% of applicant came for the interview. Account numbers were collected during the interview but no more was paid till now. I know a lot of people that have since resumed in NNPC via the same recruitment without knowing anybody.
I know a lot of people may believe you because people naturally tend to believe beautiful lies.
But I advise them not to.

you are a fool!
beautiful lies? if you are not as retardëd as NNPC, why should it take a whooping 24 months to call the successful applicants of their so called interview? i lost interest keeping track of the development so don't blame me that i never knew people were called after 2 yrs. if that's the way it's done all over the world i would have waited for 2 years to see the end of it. i am sure a centipede crawled up your rectum before posting the epistle above.

oloshious fellow!
Re: NNPC Paying Transport For 2011 Interviewees? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 15, 2013
coogar:

you are a fool!
beautiful lies? if you are not as retardëd as NNPC, why should it take a whooping 24 months to call the successful applicants of their so called interview? i lost interest keeping track of the development so don't blame me that i never knew people were called after 2 yrs. if that's the way it's done all over the world i would have waited for 2 years to see the end of it. i am sure a centipede crawled up your rectum before posting the epistle above.

oloshious fellow!
I understand your frustration. Maybe I started on the wrong path - no insult was intended in my earlier post. I'm sorry if I did. It's just that it sometimes amazes me when naughty things are said about the NNPC recruitment which I clearly know to be far from reality. Many other companies in Nigeria also take that long in some of their recruitment. I guess it's an unfair exploitation in Nigeria based on the unemployment situation. I also sometimes don't blame the firms completely though. Things can get unnecessarily complicated in Nigeria
Re: NNPC Paying Transport For 2011 Interviewees? by tete7000(m): 8:22pm On Mar 15, 2013
olawumia:
Lagos is 20k .....i am sure of dat .ask ur babe to open up .or maybe he didnt use lagos addy
I travelled from Lagos and got 30k
Re: NNPC Paying Transport For 2011 Interviewees? by oluwaponmile(m): 9:11pm On Mar 15, 2013
Pls guyz enligthen ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ on hw they are collecting the money becos Ȋ̝̊̅ did the test.Ȋ̝̊̅ will be looking forward to ur response thanks
Re: NNPC Paying Transport For 2011 Interviewees? by nicago: 9:16pm On Mar 15, 2013
[quote
author=x-fire]
grin grin grin grin
I'm sure this is a joke anyway. That's already almost a month's salary
in NNPC. If you are that loaded to spend for an ordinary interview, then
you really don't need the NNPC job.[/quote]

Shhhhh...Don't let them hear you, he know's one OGA at the top!!!
Re: NNPC Paying Transport For 2011 Interviewees? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 15, 2013
oluwaponmile: Pls guyz enligthen ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ on hw they are collecting the money becos Ȋ̝̊̅ did the test.Ȋ̝̊̅ will be looking forward to ur response thanks
Not the test but interview. If you did the interview, you are entitled to transport fare which will be paid into the account you supplied on your interview day.
Re: NNPC Paying Transport For 2011 Interviewees? by olawumia(m): 10:52am On Mar 16, 2013
[quote author=Fhemmmy]

[color=#000099][b]As an application, it is your duty to find a way ...
As an application ? Our first lady most hear dis
Re: NNPC Paying Transport For 2011 Interviewees? by Fhemmmy: 4:21pm On Mar 16, 2013
[quote author=olawumia][/quote]

Lemme know once you have told her . . . Online cop
Re: NNPC Paying Transport For 2011 Interviewees? by Justice4all1: 12:35pm On Mar 20, 2013
tete7000:
I travelled from Lagos and got 30k
I've not receive any alert yet, one week gone. Pls PH resident in the house, has anyone receive alert or are they going to pay it in phases/batches?
Re: NNPC Paying Transport For 2011 Interviewees? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 20, 2013
x-fire:

grin grin grin grin
I'm sure this is a joke anyway. That's already almost a month's salary in NNPC. If you are that loaded to spend for an ordinary interview, then you really don't need the NNPC job.

My eye dey chook na

Nnpc job means big money for doing nothing

I get fair money with major league stress, juggling all sorts - so big money for doing nada is a nobrainer
Re: NNPC Paying Transport For 2011 Interviewees? by Nosyke(m): 3:09pm On Mar 20, 2013
Fhemmmy: Please explain what this means, are they paying people to attend interview with them?

Let me reinterate what some other posters above me had earlier stated. Some MNCs (especially in the oil and gas) pay some compensation to applicants who make it to their interview stage, I repeat Interview stage. This is a way of reimbursing the interviewee the cost s/he incured to attend the exercise. Some International NGOs also do it, in some cases they pay for your hotel bills (if you are coming out of town[interview venue], transport fares (either actual, where they calculate it by mileage(if you travelled by road) or they remiburse you the full return flight amount (if you came by air). Some may also go ahead to give you per diems (also called DSAs[Daily Sustainance allowance] for the state in which the interview held).

Justice-4-all:
I've not receive any alert yet, one week gone. Pls PH resident in the house, has anyone receive alert or are they going to pay it in phases/batches?

No wonder you have not recieved your alert yet grin grin

oyb:

My eye dey chook na

Nnpc job means big money for doing nothing

I get fair money with major league stress, juggling all sorts - so big money for doing nada is a nobrainer

You mean they dont do anything there? shocked shocked
Re: NNPC Paying Transport For 2011 Interviewees? by Fhemmmy: 3:16pm On Mar 20, 2013
Nosyke:

Let me reinterate what some other posters above me had earlier stated. Some MNCs (especially in the oil and gas) pay some compensation to applicants who make it to their interview stage, I repeat Interview stage. This is a way of reimbursing the interviewee the cost s/he incured to attend the exercise. Some International NGOs also do it, in some cases they pay for your hotel bills (if you are coming out of town[interview venue], transport fares (either actual, where they calculate it by mileage(if you travelled by road) or they remiburse you the full return flight amount (if you came by air). Some may also go ahead to give you per diems (also called DSAs[Daily Sustainance allowance] for the state in which the interview held).

Thanks for the enlightenment, Well appreciated
Re: NNPC Paying Transport For 2011 Interviewees? by Justice4all1: 4:52pm On Mar 21, 2013
x-fire:

Not the test but interview. If you did the interview, you are entitled to transport fare which will be paid into the account you supplied on your interview day.
Yeah, I made it to the interview stage. I was interviewed on the 29/07/11 @ their Amphitheater, Central Business District Abuja, all the way from Ph but i've not gotten any alert or are they going to pay in batches?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Interview List Of Successful Candidates Shortlist / Please Is This Job Invite Genuine? / Yet To Receive My Salary After My Resignation Last Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.