Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

Yet To Receive My Salary After My Resignation Last Year - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Yet To Receive My Salary After My Resignation Last Year (10886 Views)

Pending Salary After Resignation Paid Finally / Re: A Company Didn't Accept My Resignation / A Company Didn't Accept My Resignation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yet To Receive My Salary After My Resignation Last Year by dosage150(m): 7:17am On Jan 19, 2023
https://www.nairaland.com/7355662/what-duration-notice-period-resignation

Good morning fam,
After my resignation on 24-09-2022 which I posted here. Some faulted me for not taking my salary and leave without notice

Yea I felt bad but I served in a very vital department that I had alot of their properties in my care. And the firm is known for taking up cases like this up and declaring you "missing" with your pictures all over their branches.

This can tarnish one's image or even cause my new employer to dismiss me , so I had to do all neccessary documentation

After my resignation
The HR asked me to send my IDs, handbooks and other documents to the HQ in the East instead of the one here in Lagos where i stay

I sent it accross to them , after some weeks when I called to know if they recieved it
She told me that they got only the handbook and nothing else (I sealed all these together)
I stood my ground and was ready to travel for this
After two weeks, she admitted that they have seen every of the documents

My new job took my time because I have been on training
I never called to ask of my salary, when I in Dec, she assured me that they are working on it grin grin grin grin grin

On Monday this week, I was ready to meet the MD because of this issue
I called the lady again, she was ranting that i should allow them to work on my benefits and all that , I raised my voice too and told her that I only worked with them for 6 months , i really wonder what benefits she is calculating and I am ready to meet the MD because of this and that she should have it on mind that I am not forfeiting this salary for ANYTHING.

She dropped the call, later the secretary called me to assure me that they are working on it

Yesterday my pension account was credited grin
I have to wait for my salary at the end of this month
I will be patient till March , because she once told me that it is after 6 months I should be worried not "disturbing" her everyday

Till then

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yet To Receive My Salary After My Resignation Last Year by ekukeku(m): 2:09pm On Jan 19, 2023
It's seem I'm dreaming,
FTC
2023 u r doing well grin

1 Like

Re: Yet To Receive My Salary After My Resignation Last Year by Toneypen247(m): 2:09pm On Jan 19, 2023
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Yet To Receive My Salary After My Resignation Last Year by ghiloman28(m): 2:09pm On Jan 19, 2023
Follow up with them you will get it. But the truth remain anytime you resigning in Nigeria own companies try and collect your salary to avoid issues like this coz average Nigeria business owners always sad when is time to pay salary and gratitude.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yet To Receive My Salary After My Resignation Last Year by Mustiboy(m): 2:10pm On Jan 19, 2023
Just like many others like me, I’ve got nothing to say

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yet To Receive My Salary After My Resignation Last Year by leisuretym: 2:10pm On Jan 19, 2023
More like you are here to brag

5 Likes

Re: Yet To Receive My Salary After My Resignation Last Year by Mopolchi: 2:10pm On Jan 19, 2023
Follow up on the HR

1 Like

Re: Yet To Receive My Salary After My Resignation Last Year by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 19, 2023
Anything goes under this APC government. People are learning bad habits from bad leaders.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yet To Receive My Salary After My Resignation Last Year by sofeo(m): 2:11pm On Jan 19, 2023
Alright!

Consider Legal action

1 Like

Re: Yet To Receive My Salary After My Resignation Last Year by atobs4real(m): 2:11pm On Jan 19, 2023
THE RIGHT THING MUST BE DONE. FOLLOWUP WITH THE HR AND ENSURE YOU GET WHAT BELONGS TO U

1 Like

Re: Yet To Receive My Salary After My Resignation Last Year by flexxyworld(m): 2:11pm On Jan 19, 2023
oya sope Otilo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yet To Receive My Salary After My Resignation Last Year by Kendroid: 2:11pm On Jan 19, 2023
Ok. So?? angry

1 Like

Re: Yet To Receive My Salary After My Resignation Last Year by adekanmbi1986(m): 2:11pm On Jan 19, 2023
It is well

1 Like

Re: Yet To Receive My Salary After My Resignation Last Year by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 2:11pm On Jan 19, 2023
Omo, I fit replace you. I need a job badly abeg

1 Like

Re: Yet To Receive My Salary After My Resignation Last Year by TheBTCinvestor: 2:12pm On Jan 19, 2023
Re: Yet To Receive My Salary After My Resignation Last Year by luscioustrish(f): 2:12pm On Jan 19, 2023
Wonderful

1 Like

Re: Yet To Receive My Salary After My Resignation Last Year by Beverages: 2:12pm On Jan 19, 2023
Unrelated: But Nairaland Front page has been a big mess since Lalasticlala left the position of super mod. It's not looking good at all undecided

1 Like

Re: Yet To Receive My Salary After My Resignation Last Year by Setaleonoz(m): 2:12pm On Jan 19, 2023
Ehnn

1 Like

Re: Yet To Receive My Salary After My Resignation Last Year by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 19, 2023
always resign after receiving your salary.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yet To Receive My Salary After My Resignation Last Year by cpu2006(m): 2:15pm On Jan 19, 2023
OK

1 Like

Re: Yet To Receive My Salary After My Resignation Last Year by flexxyworld(m): 2:15pm On Jan 19, 2023
Bodmum:
always resign after receiving your salary.

Flesh and Blood didnt reveal this to you bros..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yet To Receive My Salary After My Resignation Last Year by leisuretym: 2:15pm On Jan 19, 2023
sofeo:
Alright!

Consider Legal action
With wish money?

1 Like

Re: Yet To Receive My Salary After My Resignation Last Year by clockwisereport: 2:21pm On Jan 19, 2023
IgiveLadiesBj:
Omo, I fit replace you. I need a joke b badly abeg
Make you go there dey give ladies BJ

2 Likes

Re: Yet To Receive My Salary After My Resignation Last Year by davibid: 2:23pm On Jan 19, 2023
But why would you resign in the first place without receiving your salary, you just wanted to make trouble. I’m patiently waiting for what you would do if they refuse you payment

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yet To Receive My Salary After My Resignation Last Year by IbroMaka(m): 2:26pm On Jan 19, 2023
Bros.... Otilor... You might aswell forget ur salary.... They trying to tell you your pending is all they owe you... That's why it was cleared, lol

Anyways.....

The Transporter has returned to serve

Use me now and achieve your near impossible task(s).

100% confidentiality.... Check my signature!

1 Like

Re: Yet To Receive My Salary After My Resignation Last Year by bestman09(m): 2:34pm On Jan 19, 2023

1 Like

Re: Yet To Receive My Salary After My Resignation Last Year by olisefom: 2:44pm On Jan 19, 2023
I wonder why Nigerian businesses behave funny when their staff is about to leave. I appreciate sincerity and I try not to shortchange them for any reason cos of other staffs that might be watching.

Sometimes, these contacts are still needed and will save your organisation agreat deal.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yet To Receive My Salary After My Resignation Last Year by abobote: 2:47pm On Jan 19, 2023
So what do you want us to do for you now?

Every small thing una go carry am come here, tomorrow I will create a thread that I was making love to my wife and she cum.

Rubbish and APC

1 Like

Re: Yet To Receive My Salary After My Resignation Last Year by adioolayi(m): 2:49pm On Jan 19, 2023
ghiloman28:
Follow up with them you will get it. But the truth remain anytime you resigning in Nigeria own companies try and collect your salary to avoid issues like this coz average Nigeria business owners always sad when is time to pay salary and gratitude.

You will collect salary without adequate notice That's if you are ready to pay them the salary you collected back grin grin

Anyways, read your letter of appointment and note everything stated therein incase you are resigning.

1 Like

Re: Yet To Receive My Salary After My Resignation Last Year by Nilx: 2:52pm On Jan 19, 2023
Why don't you try the public complaint commission. They are in each and every state and have many other area offices in different location around the country. You will be supersize they might have one close to you

1 Like

Re: Yet To Receive My Salary After My Resignation Last Year by Patented: 3:01pm On Jan 19, 2023
desist from calling. stick to emails as much as possible. so you have evidence in the event they misbehave.
dosage150:
https://www.nairaland.com/7355662/what-duration-notice-period-resignation

Good morning fam,
After my resignation on 24-09-2022 which I posted here. Some faulted me for not taking my salary and leave without notice

Yea I felt bad but I served in a very vital department that I had alot of their properties in my care. And the firm is known for taking up cases like this up and declaring you "missing" with your pictures all over their branches.

This can tarnish one's image or even cause my new employer to dismiss me , so I had to do all neccessary documentation

After my resignation
The HR asked me to send my IDs, handbooks and other documents to the HQ in the East instead of the one here in Lagos where i stay

I sent it accross to them , after some weeks when I called to know if they recieved it
She told me that they got only the handbook and nothing else (I sealed all these together)
I stood my ground and was ready to travel for this
After two weeks, she admitted that they have seen every of the documents

My new job took my time because I have been on training
I never called to ask of my salary, when I in Dec, she assured me that they are working on it grin grin grin grin grin

On Monday this week, I was ready to meet the MD because of this issue
I called the lady again, she was ranting that i should allow them to work on my benefits and all that , I raised my voice too and told her that I only worked with them for 6 months , i really wonder what benefits she is calculating and I am ready to meet the MD because of this and that she should have it on mind that I am not forfeiting this salary for ANYTHING.

She dropped the call, later the secretary called me to assure me that they are working on it

Yesterday my pension account was credited grin
I have to wait for my salary at the end of this month
I will be patient till March , because she once told me that it is after 6 months I should be worried not "disturbing" her everyday

Till then

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hot Job Vacancies In Ibadan & Osun State. / VACANCY - Teachers Wanted In Benin City, Edo State / Npower; I Cannot Download My Ppa Letter, This Is What I Saw (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.