Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Great Investment opportunity!!! - Business To Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Great Investment opportunity!!! (7546 Views)

Great Investment opportunity!!! / Great investment opportunity / The Right Busines To Put Your Money In Nigeria With Fat Roi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Great Investment opportunity!!! by 9jagobetta: 4:29pm On Jun 02, 2013
we are still very much here to entertain your calls... and we open to every of your questions. thank you.
Re: Great Investment opportunity!!! by 9jagobetta: 10:26pm On Jun 06, 2013
Really, it is expensive to be poor
Re: Great Investment opportunity!!! by 9jagobetta: 2:31pm On Jun 16, 2013
the fleet is almost complete, hurry and be part of the succesful team.
Re: Great Investment opportunity!!! by 9jagobetta: 12:02pm On Jun 21, 2013
Indeed a good business... Says a client
Re: Great Investment opportunity!!! by 9jagobetta: 8:18pm On Jun 24, 2013
Thank you all for you response.
Re: Great Investment opportunity!!! by 9jagobetta: 8:34pm On Jun 25, 2013
A silence customer is a dangerous customer. You don't know what they are thinking. Be proactive & ask. Shep Hyken. Be interactive, pristine, and responsive
Re: Great Investment opportunity!!! by 9jagobetta: 2:04am On Jun 29, 2013
Fantastic business idea, construction is in a Continuous process in this country..." A prospective client confession
Re: Great Investment opportunity!!! by 9jagobetta: 2:08am On Jun 29, 2013
"Fantastic business idea, construction is in a Continuous process in this country..." A prospective client's confession
Re: Great Investment opportunity!!! by 9jagobetta: 6:07pm On Jun 30, 2013
The person interested in success, and who is determined to have it at all cost has to Learn to view failure as a healthy, inevitable part of the process of getting to the top.
Re: Great Investment opportunity!!! by DeGenius3(m): 10:35pm On Jul 01, 2013
will have to try them out
Re: Great Investment opportunity!!! by 9jagobetta: 11:12pm On Jul 02, 2013
De-Genius:
will have to try them out
. I couldn't understand you please...
Re: Great Investment opportunity!!! by 9jagobetta: 7:57am On Jul 05, 2013
Success in any endeavor does not happen by accident. Rather it is the result of deliberate decision, conscious effort, and immense persistence... All directed at specific goals
Re: Great Investment opportunity!!! by 9jagobetta: 3:37pm On Jul 08, 2013
Yes! i will tell you this with all sincerity, this is no joke, no sweet-talking, nor exaggeration, the world economy is turning to total capitalization which is now directly or indirectly enslaving the less privileged, the slow/low thinkers, people without focus,vision and ambition, the job seekers, salary/wages dependents, non risk taker/non adventurous most of who would have been lured into ever serving by the dangling carrot that seems like ever, but that mostly disappear at a time least expected leaving one with bills, and grown responsibilities. The carrot may appear large enough to satisfy your ever growing need, be wise! for one thing is sure, your need will outgrow it, it will not be there forever, it will always aim to paralyze your faculty of industrialization and investment, it will always aim to tie you down to exploit your best in ever serving, it may look great a package, that it will deceive and hold you down for a future suffering, so when it disappears your new life of horror begins. I've seen a son of one time notorious billionaire who latter spent several weeks in Ikoyi prison just because of few millions, anything can happen if one is not careful. Now you don't have to postpone nor procrastinate for THERE IS NO TIME TAGGED AS RIGHT, YOUR BEST TIME EVER IS NOW! there will always be an economy war in one's life, but the best form of defense is attack, take a bold and decisive step of defensive attack today and cub every possible economic surprises that may want to disturb you peaceful dear life. Why should you always be pessimistic when brilliant ideas comes around your way? why would you refuse to seek light just because majority choose to stay in darkness, why should you always follow the crowd and struggle within them, when you can avoid crowd completely? Oh! 'you mean it may be 419' well it may also be true gold mine, an eye opener, why don't you find out? 'Am afraid of investing such amount of money' i'll tell you NO RISK NO GAIN, money don't increase itself you plant and grow it into surplus. This is a bit of a tonic to your mind, you just think and take an action. 08020621510, 08071155335. Thank you.
Re: Great Investment opportunity!!! by 9jagobetta: 10:24pm On Jul 12, 2013
Anyone can run away,it's supper easy!facing problems and working through them, that is what makes you strong.!
Re: Great Investment opportunity!!! by 9jagobetta: 9:32pm On Jul 28, 2013
Just because no one has made this race worthwhile, doesn't give you permission to stop running.
Keep faith and be diligent for your breakthrough Certain.
Re: Great Investment opportunity!!! by 9jagobetta: 11:02pm On Aug 02, 2013
Accept compliments with a smile! Don't forget to thank people for them and return a compliment. Be kind to yourself and to others. Cheers.
Re: Great Investment opportunity!!! by 9jagobetta: 1:14pm On Aug 04, 2013
To build trust and your reputation at work, business and friends, it is important that you keep your words/promises under any circumstances. Happy Sunday.
Re: Great Investment opportunity!!! by 9jagobetta: 6:11pm On Aug 06, 2013
One of the biggest steps towards personal development is a change of mind set. If you think that you can do better, you will.
Re: Great Investment opportunity!!! by gentle2all: 6:17pm On Aug 06, 2013
9jagobetta: One of the biggest steps towards personal development is a change of mind set. If you think that you can do better, you will.

Wonderful talk I love this with all of my heart. Check another motivational talk below

Uncommon Investments And Financial Freedom Revolution Through Crowd Funding

Firstly, glory be to God Almighty for the great ideas He has blessed man with.

I have a dream that very soon Nigeria will be transformed, I have a dream that the ideas to transform Nigeria is here with us, I have a dream that the youth have the capacity to transform Nigeria. I believe in the youth of this nation, from the speech of the CBN governor on youth and transformation, the governor revealed that the transformation of Nigeria is in the hands of the youth that God gave this great nation, this is attainable and reachable through crowd funding.

The youth can create more entrepreneurs leading to more companies and more employment. Have you ever imagine if 1,000,000 youth out of over 65,000,000 put resources together and form mega industries that will give birth to other companies? For the short time I have been on Nairaland I have come across a lot of God-given wonderful ideas from Nigerian youth but one major factor is lacking which is trust, there is a saying that the people you do not trust cannot trust you.

If we believe in God and trust ourselves the youth can achieve a lot with their resources. If 1,000,000 trustworthy and sincere youth invest just N100 only through crowd funding, believe me in short time we will have industries in Nigeria to employ youth, we have the population to make these industries grow, entertainment industry will experience biggest boom. I love virgin ideas when he mentioned WiFi in Universities, if we have this uncommon investment of N100 put together by 1,000,000 youth, we will install WiFi hotspot in all the federal polytechnics and universities manage by youth. N100 is a very small amount even if you decide to put into fixed account for 5 years @20% interest which you and I know that no bank in Nigeria will give such interest even if you are ready to fixed 10,000,000 for 5 years. Please the gurus in the house help me compute N100 fixed for 5 years at 20% my result is N248.832k. Imagine what you and I will reap as profit from 1 billion naira investment for 5 years if the fund is well managed, believe me it is a transformation for life, every Nigeria bank will be lobbying for the fund to be deposited in their bank.

From history, I read that people of the world decided to build a tower (Babel) from earth to heaven, they came together and agreed, they had one mind, one purpose one vision and one mission to build to heaven, they started and continue to build and it got to certain stage the God Almighty discovered that the people are determined and achieving the aim so he used His supremacy to disorganize them, that is power of crowd with uniformity and vision.

N100 cannot yield much for you in 5 years but can bring forever profit if put together by 1,000,000 people in less than one year. Let us build a mega investment that will last for long term that our children children will benefit from. Please look into the future of this crowd funding, what do you see? I see mega industries like Telecommunication, I see Refineries, I see Cement factories, I see sugar factories etc. for Nigerians, I see the biggest investments in Africa, I see investment and financial liberation revolution that will catapult youth, young entrepreneurs and Nigerians from mediocrity into unending life of surplus and overflow success that Nigeria and Nigerians can never recover from if trust, sincerity are embraced while corruption and capitalism are discouraged among youth and young entrepreneurs.
Re: Great Investment opportunity!!! by 9jagobetta: 8:28pm On Aug 07, 2013
Smile represents your friendly way and the message that one can approach you. This is the start of every new relationship.
Re: Great Investment opportunity!!! by 9jagobetta: 4:36pm On Aug 08, 2013
Take up a new hobby, or a new dance class or open an unfamiliar book. Expand yourself by trying something new and be amazed by your potential.
Re: Great Investment opportunity!!! by 9jagobetta: 3:39pm On Aug 10, 2013
P tips-Character is like a tree and is reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it, the tree is the real thing.
Re: Great Investment opportunity!!! by 9jagobetta: 9:14pm On Aug 11, 2013
Character is like a tree and is reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it, the tree is the real thing.
Re: Great Investment opportunity!!! by 9jagobetta: 8:38am On Aug 14, 2013
Smile warmly, spread good cheer, and enliven others with your presence. These are the qualities of a likable personality.
Re: Great Investment opportunity!!! by 9jagobetta: 12:48pm On Aug 15, 2013
P tips-Exploring new things will help you discover unexpected talents and qualities within your own life. Start with a hobby!
Re: Great Investment opportunity!!! by 9jagobetta: 2:49pm On Aug 16, 2013
you just try and read to understand, you never can tell, it might be the chance you are hoping for.
Re: Great Investment opportunity!!! by 9jagobetta: 12:00pm On Aug 18, 2013
Socialize, but do not associate with people for the sake of being trendy but for the appreciation of genuine merits.
Re: Great Investment opportunity!!! by 9jagobetta: 11:54am On Aug 19, 2013
Keep abreast of current affairs. People will admire you if you are up-to-date on the latest news around the globe.
Re: Great Investment opportunity!!! by 9jagobetta: 5:14pm On Aug 20, 2013
Reputation travels faster than the man himself. With good behavioral and mental skills set your reputation right!
Re: Great Investment opportunity!!! by 9jagobetta: 5:49pm On Aug 22, 2013
Dont have negative thoughts of things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
Re: Great Investment opportunity!!! by 9jagobetta: 1:52pm On Aug 24, 2013
If you miss an opportunity dont fill the eyes with tears. It will hide another better opportunity in front of you.
Re: Great Investment opportunity!!! by 9jagobetta: 2:07pm On Aug 28, 2013
To make our way, we must have firm resolve, persistence, tenacity. We must gear ourselves to work hard all the way. We can never let up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Proposal For The Supply Of Ago(diesel)! / Introduce Your Bussiness With The Keyz / Sell Long Span Aluminium Corrugated Roofing Sheet Roll Forming Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.