Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

What Software Will I Need To Create A Standard Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Software Will I Need To Create A Standard Website (2001 Views)

PROOF INSIDE: This Software Will Get You Unlimited Traffic From Facebook Groups / Upgrade Your Blogger To A Standard Website ! / Re: What Software Is Better Than Dreamweaver 8 ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Software Will I Need To Create A Standard Website by azenas: 7:14pm On Mar 13, 2013
I am very new in web design and I have been learning on my own wit a little help from a friend who know only a little of dreamwaver 8.
Which means I do most of my work in coreldraw and then export to dreamwaver 8
Can anyone refer me to any other software that make the job easier. I have been hearing of CS3, CS4. What about them and what advantage do they have over dreamwaver8.
Is there any other alternative to swishmax?
Thanks in advance
Re: What Software Will I Need To Create A Standard Website by antontech(m): 7:32pm On Mar 13, 2013
To create a dynamic and beautiful website,u will need to learn how to design with wordpress and joomla.For me wordpress is the best. Check out websites designed with it . Www.punchng.com ,www.sunnewsonline.com,forbes,cnn and many more.If you are interested to get the video for wordpress and joomla. Contact me at antontechnologies@gmail.com .i will give u 3 free premuim themes. Check out my blog www.designerstutor..com
Re: What Software Will I Need To Create A Standard Website by GraphicsPlus(m): 5:31am On Mar 14, 2013
If you really want to learn web designing and become a web designer, then you may have to stop looking for the easy way.
Here is my piece of advice:
1. Leave Dreamweaver and Wordpress alone at least for now.
2. Go to the Internet and download Notepad++ (it's free), it's a text editor.
3. Find an html/css book and read as you practice.
4. Go to http://www.htmldog.com and take their free tutorials of html/css beginner to advanced level.
5. Build your first website.
6. Go to http://www.html.net and learn more about html, css, javascript and php.
7. Practice, practice and practice.
8. Don't do drag and drop or copy and paste. Try to hand-code, so that it will enter you.
9. Join forums, and if you have problems ask on forums.
10. You don't need coreldraw for designing websites or doing exporting thing. Even if you design in photoshop and slice and save as images/html, photoshop will mark everything up with table. It has no power to code with css. Don't ever use table to design your websites.
11. If you have a little knowledge of photoshop (for editing and optimizing images) and illustrator or coreldraw (for designing logos), then you are good to go.

If you have any other question, feel free to ask them.
Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: What Software Will I Need To Create A Standard Website by sisqology(m): 6:43am On Mar 14, 2013
GraphicsPlus: If you really want to learn web designing and become a web designer, then you may have to stop looking for the easy way.
4. Go to http://www.htmldog.com and take their free tutorials of html/css beginner to advanced level.
6. Go to http://www.html.net and learn more about html, css, javascript and php.
8. Don't do drag and drop or copy and paste. Try to hand-code, so that it will enter you.
10. You don't need coreldraw for designing websites or doing exporting thing. Even if you design in photoshop and slice and save as images/html, photoshop will mark everything up with table. It has no power to code with css. Don't ever use table to design your websites.
11. If you have a little knowledge of photoshop (for editing and optimizing images) and illustrator or coreldraw (for designing logos), then you are good to go.

Thank you.

He has spoken
Re: What Software Will I Need To Create A Standard Website by skyhighweb(m): 12:10pm On Mar 14, 2013
to make it easier stick to just dreamweaver 8 i use it it much more better since it has coding view and design view
Re: What Software Will I Need To Create A Standard Website by varoon: 10:49am On Jan 17, 2015
Creating a website is easy and you can create your own website at http://www.xnynz.com/hosting/website-builder2.aspx?ci=84176&prog_id=456858&pl_id=456858 You can create your own, personal and business website without having coding skills. They have plenty of beautiful and stylish web design templates so you can customize your sites according to your requirements..
Re: What Software Will I Need To Create A Standard Website by dhtml(m): 11:18am On Jan 17, 2015
microsoft frontpage
Re: What Software Will I Need To Create A Standard Website by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 17, 2015
I will advise u to use cs5 dreamweaver.
Dreamweaver software can develop any website u tink of.
Download all d video tutorial at www.dmwtutor.com
Re: What Software Will I Need To Create A Standard Website by olafunso: 7:22pm On Jan 17, 2015
If you are in need of software that you can use to create your website within 30 mins, l have one. Let me tell you litle about this application: 1. You do not need to know anything about html code before you can make use of it. If you know how to use html, you are ok also. 2. You type your information on m-sw and cope-past it to the this application. Also if you can work with m-sw then you are ok with it because it will convert everything to html automatically. 3. The graphic that you want to you use, you can upload it to your site page. 4. From this software you can buy cheap domain name and cheap hosting(if your system is connected online) and so on. Do know what, the price of this software is $197 but you will get it free of charge. Yes you heard me well, you will get it free. I will not ask you to do anythin for but help yourself now to get it free because very soon the owner will start selling at a rate of $197. I have made this software to make many websites without know anything about html, css, hph and java. So it will work for you as it does to me. I will not past the link here, if you need it, call me 08030422269 and you can also send 'I NEED THE WEBSITE SOFTWARE' to my email- olafunsom@gmail.com. I will send it to you. Notice: l can only give it to first 10 people that need it. So don't delay, it cause you nothing for now.
Re: What Software Will I Need To Create A Standard Website by adenijiayo(m): 1:26am On Jan 18, 2015
GraphicsPlus:
If you really want to learn web designing and become a web designer, then you may have to stop looking for the easy way.

Thank you.
Oga here has said the bitter truth. Learn the very hard way. Forget dreamweaver and embrace text editors like sublime text or notepad or notepad++. Learn to write your own codes, forget CMS like joomla and WordPress for now. When u can write your codes, you can now start thinking of CMS software. I started coding with notepad, later moved to dreamweaver and am finally switching back to sublime text. There's joy in seeing your hand written codes come alive. As a beginner, dont even touch templates only use them as inspiration for ur own designs.

1 Like

Re: What Software Will I Need To Create A Standard Website by adenijiayo(m): 1:30am On Jan 18, 2015
GraphicsPlus:

Thank you.
Oga here has said the bitter truth. Learn the very hard way. Forget dreamweaver and embrace text editors like sublime text or notepad or notepad++. Learn to write your own codes, forget CMS like joomla and WordPress for now. When u can write your codes, you can now start thinking of CMS software. I started coding with notepad, later moved to dreamweaver and am finally switching back to sublime text. There's joy in seeing your hand written codes come alive. As a beginner, dont even touch templates only use them as inspiration for ur own designs.

1 Like

Re: What Software Will I Need To Create A Standard Website by bedfordng(m): 3:26pm On Jan 18, 2015
NO need to forget cms like joomla,wordpress, drupal etc.those tools makes work easier.one can still learn how to code and combine it with most of the cms tools.
Re: What Software Will I Need To Create A Standard Website by cool0: 11:51am On Jan 29, 2015
vbcb
Re: What Software Will I Need To Create A Standard Website by ClintonNzedimma(m): 9:01pm On Jan 29, 2015
If you are a teenager.
Its simple.
At 15 years learn HTML, CSS and a little Javascript.
At 16 years, use Wapka.
At 18 or 19 years, learn PHP, SQL.
At 20 years code from scratch with the languages you have learned on a good webhost.
At 23 you can start using CMS like Wordpress, Joomla and Drupal.
At 25 make big money from your websites and toast all the babes.
Simple as that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Software Will I Need To Create A Standard Website by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 29, 2015
ClintonNzedimma:
If you are a teenager.
Its simple.
At 15 years learn HTML, CSS and a little Javascript.
At 16 years, use Wapka.
At 18 or 19 years, learn PHP, SQL.
At 20 years code from scratch with the languages you have learned on a good webhost.
At 23 you can start using CMS like Wordpress, Joomla and Drupal.
At 25 make big money from your websites and toast all the babes.
Simple as that

cool
Re: What Software Will I Need To Create A Standard Website by ClintonNzedimma(m): 9:14pm On Jan 29, 2015
Abi@UchihaMadara?.
Thats how we roll
Re: What Software Will I Need To Create A Standard Website by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 29, 2015
ClintonNzedimma:
Abi@UchihaMadara?.
Thats how we roll

You already know mein cool
Re: What Software Will I Need To Create A Standard Website by JuanDeDios: 12:31pm On Mar 04, 2015
adenijiayo:

But that must take a loooooot of time, doesn't it?
Re: What Software Will I Need To Create A Standard Website by adenijiayo(m): 12:46am On Mar 08, 2015
JuanDeDios:

But that must take a loooooot of time, doesn't it?
yes but you will be a better programmer at the end.

(1) (Reply)

Free Hosting Service For All Nigerians / Cheapest Website Development/programming In Lagos / Very Active Facebook Page With 50k Likes For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.