Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Atm Installation & Maintenance - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Atm Installation & Maintenance (1222 Views)

Two Kids Hack An ATM With Online Owners Manual, You Can As Well / How To Use Naira Atm Card To Buy Products Online / Dell Laptop Battery Care And Maintenance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atm Installation & Maintenance by chukz4real(m): 4:38pm On Mar 25, 2008
Good people of Nairaland. Ur guy needs ur help. About to attend an Interview on ATM Installation & Maintenance, though an ICT guy but has no knowledge of ATM technology. Can somebody put me through pls. I've done my own part of research on, but not enough.

Thanks in advance
Re: Atm Installation & Maintenance by efuah(f): 4:45pm On Mar 25, 2008
welcome in advance. tongue
Re: Atm Installation & Maintenance by Jids(m): 4:49pm On Mar 25, 2008
chukz4real:

Good people of Nairaland. your guy needs your help. About to attend an Interview on ATM Installation & Maintenance, though an ICT guy but has no knowledge of ATM technology. Can somebody put me through please. I've done my own part of research on, but not enough.

Thanks in advance

GOOGLE IT AND AM SURE THERE ARE LOTS DOCS OUT THERE FOR YOU
Re: Atm Installation & Maintenance by ishmael(m): 6:02pm On Apr 02, 2008
what exactly do u want to know about ATMs?? How to install and maintain or how it works??
Re: Atm Installation & Maintenance by chukz4real(m): 2:23pm On Apr 03, 2008
ishmael:

what exactly do u want to know about ATMs?? How to install and maintain or how it works??
Hi Ishmael,I want to knw how to install and maintain the machine. I understand perfectly how it works, some of the parts, the softwares, etc. But how to repair it (hardware and software troubleshooting methods and solutions).
Re: Atm Installation & Maintenance by uspry1(f): 4:28pm On Apr 03, 2008
Are you a certified ATM machine service field engineer?

This position is thoroughly trained on the ATM by ATM Repair Company to do the job, Not only do repair the ATM if it breaks down, but a certified ATM machine service field engineer repairs it quickly. Our ATM maintenance policy is that if a part is malfunctioning, he/she removes the part and replace it with one that he/she know is working correctly. He/she then send the malfunctioning part back to our corporate maintenance department to be either repaired or refurbished.

Like @Jids has said it all, use GOOGLE it! Type as following below:

[list]
[li]ATM repairer[/li]
[li]ATM restorer[/li]
[li]ATM technician[/li]
[li]ATM system field engineer[/li]
[/list]

(1) (Reply)

Multilinks Internet / Unlimited Downloading With Proxitron! / Device In The System Modular Bay Not Identified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.