Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,012 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Ezu River Victims Were Murdered - Autopsy Report - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ezu River Victims Were Murdered - Autopsy Report (13846 Views)

Some Of Ezu River Bodies Were Shot – Senate / Kidnappers Executed And Dumped In Ezu River / Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Ezu River Victims Were Murdered - Autopsy Report by COOLDUN: 2:16am On Mar 15, 2013
Les: SDFU, sir. You are very insane, insensitive and extremely very stupid sir, yes i said it sir, you are a big fool... Tell me, is there anyone in this world dat is above mistake?? Tell me, is there any amount of alert you'll be without making a mistake?? Wat kinda uncivilised been are you, tell me any country of d world dat is crime free?? If something can be done to eradicate crime, why has it not be done since?? You're so dann silly and callous. 9ja can never move forward with ur personality. One day, u'll taste d nature of ur own vile thought to know how silly your statement is. Every criminal should be killed after they've been tried in d court of law not wen they were been caught, most ppl in 9ja are being caught at d scene of crime while d actual criminals are long gone... Be very considerate wit ur thought sir.

Who is this nonentity? I really pity for the one who spent his/her fund to send a dunce like to you to school, if at all you ever saw the four corners of the classroom. Did you ever read my comment before exposing your family mental status on this forum.

Where did I say that every criminal must be killed? I advise you once again to stupidly read my comment well so that you can correct your foolishness. I have seen your type is moving country well.

I stand on my words that any criminal caught in action should be wasted instead of sending them where they will learn more and continue their criminal activities in higher levels.

You and your entire criminal family are insane; your entire generations are all simpletons. Keep on committing crime and be dodging under the weak judiciary for protection, the wrath of the crime victims and mob will soon catch on you. Idiooot.
Re: Ezu River Victims Were Murdered - Autopsy Report by Les: 8:19am On Mar 15, 2013
COOLDUN:

Who is this nonentity? I really pity for the one who spent his/her fund to send a dunce like to you to school, if at all you ever saw the four corners of the classroom. Did you ever read my comment before exposing your family mental status on this forum.

Where did I say that every criminal must be killed? I advise you once again to stupidly read my comment well so that you can correct your foolishness. I have seen your type is moving country well.

I stand on my words that any criminal caught in action should be wasted instead of sending them where they will learn more and continue their criminal activities in higher levels.

You and your entire criminal family are insane; your entire generations are all simpletons. Keep on committing crime and be dodging under the weak judiciary for protection, the wrath of the crime victims and mob will soon catch on you. Idiooot.
still making silly comment sir. And where did i say that you said dat every criminals must be killed?? Dont pity who sent me to school, pity urs....
Re: Ezu River Victims Were Murdered - Autopsy Report by COOLDUN: 2:44pm On Mar 15, 2013
Les: still making silly comment sir. And where did i say that you said dat every criminals must be killed?? Dont pity who sent me to school, pity urs....

I have really seen that the frustration of killing your family criminal father/brother is worrying you, i advise you to channel your grievances/frustrations towards the security forces and not me. Again you blame your linage for breeding criminals. Hence you are still ready to expose yourself more i am very ready to help you too. You are indirectly crying for your murdered criminal parents/siblings instead of quitting crime , the next death will be yours if you don't heed to my advice to quit crime now.

I saw a correct and factual comment and i added to it, you just picked an offense because you are involved , why are you attacking me? am i the one that made the criminal blood to be running your linage? am i the one who killed your criminal father/ family members? i only made a statement, which i am very ready to defend with facts anytime, any day. Do you know how many families, children, men/women your wicked criminal family have brought everlasting pains and agonies to ?

You are clamoring for criminal's human rights where you and your partners in crime, would be sent to court and be released later to continue inflicting pains and agonies on the innocent people, because of your laziness.

When last did you hear or see the execution of the armed robbers in any Nigeria cities? or have Nigeria abolished the death penalty for the armed robbers? because you guys are caught, rescued by the police sent to the detention centers where you learn new tricks and qualify in higher degrees and be released by the court to inflict more pains on people.

I still stand on my WORDS THAT ANY CRIMINAL CAUGHT IN ACTION MUST BE KILLED IMMEDIATELY, INCLUDING YOU AND OTHER MEMBERS OF YOUR MISERABLE/LAZY FAMILY . HIJO DE PUTA BARATA. 2013 APE.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

​christmas Bonus: Ugwuanyi Approves 13th Month Salary For Workers / Suspension: PDP National Chair, Ayu Fights Back, Says Only NEC Can Suspend Him / APC Unveils List Of National Convention Committee Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.