Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Ezu River Victims Were Murdered - Autopsy Report - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ezu River Victims Were Murdered - Autopsy Report (13845 Views)

Some Of Ezu River Bodies Were Shot – Senate / Kidnappers Executed And Dumped In Ezu River / Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ezu River Victims Were Murdered - Autopsy Report by Policewoman(f): 10:12am On Mar 14, 2013
This is one of the reasons i always tell my bosses that cops should be posted to their state of origin. That way it will make them blend well with d society and also will be easier to detect criminals & kidnappers via local intelligence. That will also reduce d incidence of wrong arrests and detention and deter cops frm committing extrajudicial killings and summary execution of suspects. We are in d 21st century for goodness sakes and not in some middleage barbaric century.

1 Like

Re: Ezu River Victims Were Murdered - Autopsy Report by temtem1(m): 10:15am On Mar 14, 2013
[quote author=Okija_juju]

[b]Dont quote me, but I have heard that he sort of gave a blanket instruction to the Nigerian Police and AVS (Anambra State Vigilante Service) to kill any kidnapper they catch on sight.

I sort of supported it as we all know how our judiciary and Police system works. If a kidnapper has connections in high places, he would never see inside a courtroom and may end up back on the streets. But this dumping them in a River is just downright callous. How about a well or a pit somewhere.

The Nigerian system has really left us vulnurable. Two wrongs can never make a right, but in the absence of sanity in the system, we have to find a way out. So the courts dont work, the Police dont work, the criminals all know this, the government also knows this, the citizens also know this, YET! We want a crime free society. What then should we do?! Let the criminals go scot free?! Or what?!

Even Governor Amaechi did similar in Rivers State at some point. If a Kidnapper is caught, they dont make it to the station alive.

When you hear the tails of people that have been kidnapped, you will shudder. Example; A woman that was kidnapped recounted her ordeal for 2 weeks in the bush of how she was repeatedly r`aped by countless guys over and over and over until her ransome was paid.. At some point, they were inserting all sorts into her v@gina. A man that was returned after his kidnap, cam back blind. Rivers State Power comissioner for Power was shot in the leg after his ransome had been paid. A guy in my office has not been seen or heard from for over 4 years now since his kidnapping and the payment of his ransome, no closure for his family as everyone has given up hope. A man in my office had his children (3kids) kidnapped on their way back from school. He virtually sold his life to pay their ransome.

Anambra State is the wild. When those niggas wanna do anything, they push the envelope to the limit. I am caught between the devil and the deep blue sea on this matter. I support the extra-judicial killings of criminals, however I am afraid that some innocent people might also be delibrately killed in the process and labelled criminals as well.

EITHER WAYS!! This is the life we are faced with. I cant really blame anyone for anything anymore.

Touching stories! May God save us all from this horrifying ordeal!

1 Like

Re: Ezu River Victims Were Murdered - Autopsy Report by CocoLoca(f): 10:16am On Mar 14, 2013
Duh! undecided
Re: Ezu River Victims Were Murdered - Autopsy Report by igbsam(m): 10:35am On Mar 14, 2013
Naija too much

Re: Ezu River Victims Were Murdered - Autopsy Report by Ogojohn(m): 10:37am On Mar 14, 2013
Mr. Garri.:
Peter Obi's handwork no doubt. The dude has a penchant for engaging in JUNGLE JUSTICE...
PETER OBI IS ONLY GRAND STANDING.HE KNOWS AND GAVE THE ORDER FOR THE PPL TO BE EXTRA JUDICIALLY MURDERED BY SARS AWKUZU.WHEN THE IMMUNITY LEAVES HIM. HE WILL ANSWER US .
angry
Re: Ezu River Victims Were Murdered - Autopsy Report by maxisfield(f): 10:42am On Mar 14, 2013
[quote author=eGuerrilla]Why has this particular case only elicited muted outrage, in contrast to the opprobrium and public outcry which followed the ALUU killings?

Com again plz grin
Re: Ezu River Victims Were Murdered - Autopsy Report by akatonero(m): 10:49am On Mar 14, 2013
its d hand work of our own people couple wit d aboki to kill their own brothers in d name of y re dey talking of Biafra
Re: Ezu River Victims Were Murdered - Autopsy Report by milkymesh: 10:56am On Mar 14, 2013
eGuerrilla: Why has this particular case only elicited muted outrage, in contrast to the opprobrium and public outcry which followed the ALUU killings?

Who would raise it. "You expect me to close my shop at Onitsha Main market and lose my customers cos of corpse found in a river? Mtcheew." an Ibo man thinking loud.
Re: Ezu River Victims Were Murdered - Autopsy Report by maxisfield(f): 11:02am On Mar 14, 2013
eGuerrilla: Why has this particular case only elicited muted outrage, in contrast to the opprobrium and public outcry which followed the ALUU killings?

Com again plz grin
Re: Ezu River Victims Were Murdered - Autopsy Report by Andyforte: 11:07am On Mar 14, 2013
So they killed them, wiped out their records and dumped them into the river, expecting them to sink and disappear forever, then the popo will just go and live happily ever after.

This is the kind of stupidity I expect from the popo. The victims probably witnessed one kind horrendous crime committed by the popo, so the only way they could put a lid on it all was to exterminate all the inmate witnesses. Otherwise, what else could prompt this kind of wickedness.
Re: Ezu River Victims Were Murdered - Autopsy Report by lonelydora: 11:07am On Mar 14, 2013
Our POLICEMEN kill in secrets, Boko Haram kills them in Public....... You shall reap whatever you sow.
Re: Ezu River Victims Were Murdered - Autopsy Report by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 14, 2013
Those guys are criminals and kidnappers. So what is the fuss about?:/
Re: Ezu River Victims Were Murdered - Autopsy Report by milkymesh: 11:10am On Mar 14, 2013

Who would raise it. "You expect me to close my shop at Onitsha Main market and lose my customers cos of corpse found in a river? Mtcheew." an Ibo man thinking loud.
Re: Ezu River Victims Were Murdered - Autopsy Report by Joemint(m): 11:59am On Mar 14, 2013
God pls hlp diz our wickd world. 4me d wickd shuld go bt let d justice prevail on d innocent.
Re: Ezu River Victims Were Murdered - Autopsy Report by sol2galay: 12:28pm On Mar 14, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Meanwhile Massob in its world-class stupidity announced to the whole world that those bodies were its members.I just hope the police can do what they know how best to this animals "Arrest them indefinitely " .

Bunch of retarrded hoodlums !

Jealous bring hatred ,bluetooth or wt eva u call urself wish to Igbo,but u can never even in ur next generation

1 Like

Re: Ezu River Victims Were Murdered - Autopsy Report by Ogojohn(m): 12:50pm On Mar 14, 2013
Soso990240: and who told u d governor knws about d killin? Wount he hav covered up his ass if he was involved?by dumpin them in a more hiden place,or perhaps buried dm..dnt accuse d govervor,nobody knws d people involved in d kill..ar u sure they wer killd in anambra?
MR MAN GO SIT DOWN.GOVERNOR OBI IS IN THIS ONE HUNDRED PERCENT.
Re: Ezu River Victims Were Murdered - Autopsy Report by OperaMini1(m): 1:14pm On Mar 14, 2013
Finally, our fears have been confirmed, and what will come out of this, nothing as usual.
Re: Ezu River Victims Were Murdered - Autopsy Report by OperaMini1(m): 1:17pm On Mar 14, 2013
Finally, our fears have been confirmed, and what will come out of this, nothing as usual. That's us.
Re: Ezu River Victims Were Murdered - Autopsy Report by Costa2000(m): 1:23pm On Mar 14, 2013
Idi Amin: Those guys are criminals and kidnappers. So what is the fuss about?:/
Well nobody knows.
Re: Ezu River Victims Were Murdered - Autopsy Report by ManTiger(m): 1:41pm On Mar 14, 2013
Les: Who doesn't know that they were extra-judicially murdered?? I dont need an autopsy to tell me dat, ol I need is justice to be done. They were still suspects for crying out loud, i tot they said no one is a criminal untill tried in court? Some of those guys could be victims of circumstance and they were just wasted like dat... Oh God. During d colorado shooting, Obama took it personally, but here, a state in u.s is larger than d whole of 9ja, how then minute is a state in 9ja dat d whole governor cant oversee ol d events of the state?? Peter Obi, am ashamed of you....
Will you shut up before you start pointing accusing fingers?
You sounded as if it was the state governor that sponsor the killing, if he had sponsor it, there wouldn't be much ado on it, besides, the body will be buried and will bever be thrown off like that. Use ya head next time.
Re: Ezu River Victims Were Murdered - Autopsy Report by BetaThings: 1:50pm On Mar 14, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Meanwhile Massob in its world-class stupidity announced to the whole world that those bodies were its members.I just hope the police can do what they know how best to this animals "Arrest them indefinitely " .

Bunch of retarrded hoodlums !

I don't think you should ask the Police to deal with anybody. They are trigger happy and it might be the turn of anyone you know someday
Re: Ezu River Victims Were Murdered - Autopsy Report by BetaThings: 1:52pm On Mar 14, 2013
safarigirl: What is this one talking?

I believe the MASSOB story more, na only papa sabi pikin. I'm sure they must have been MASSOB members, the NPF just came up with the story of armed robbers and kidnappers so as to make their acts justified in the eyes of a few misled Nigerians.

The only people those cannibals can attack are MASSOB members that are leading a just and peaceful fight. When violence is involved, dem no go get liver. Bunch of shameless touts!

I believe the MASSOB story in part. Some might be MASSOB members. A lot would be other innocent people - suspects mostly or people who were picked up at random and somehow annoyed some policemen who decided to move them to armed robbery suspect wing of some police station

It is silly to expect that some 50 people floating in the river to have died of natural causes. No news here
Re: Ezu River Victims Were Murdered - Autopsy Report by Les: 1:54pm On Mar 14, 2013
Soso990240: and who told u d governor knws about d killin? Wount he hav covered up his ass if he was involved?by dumpin them in a more hiden place,or perhaps buried dm..dnt accuse d govervor,nobody knws d people involved in d kill..ar u sure they wer killd in anambra?
mbok, where is dat guy dat wants to post the link of peter obi commanding d pf to kill any massob member on sight.... Biko do fast and enlighten dis my guy....
Re: Ezu River Victims Were Murdered - Autopsy Report by ijeoma56: 2:21pm On Mar 14, 2013
Les: Who doesn't know that they were extra-judicially murdered?? I dont need an autopsy to tell me dat, ol I need is justice to be done. They were still suspects for crying out loud, i tot they said no one is a criminal untill tried in court? Some of those guys could be victims of circumstance and they were just wasted like dat... Oh God. During d colorado shooting, Obama took it personally, but here, a state in u.s is larger than d whole of 9ja, how then minute is a state in 9ja dat d whole governor cant oversee ol d events of the state?? Peter Obi, am ashamed of you....
u are very rite my dear...itz just a pity
Re: Ezu River Victims Were Murdered - Autopsy Report by ecosanders: 2:57pm On Mar 14, 2013
aka tonero: its d hand work of our own people couple wit d aboki to kill their own brothers in d name of y re dey talking of Biafra
anoda goat looking for aboki 2 blame for d killings, u get sense at all?
Re: Ezu River Victims Were Murdered - Autopsy Report by Les: 2:59pm On Mar 14, 2013
ManTiger:
Will you shut up before you start pointing accusing fingers?
You sounded as if it was the state governor that sponsor the killing, if he had sponsor it, there wouldn't be much ado on it, besides, the body will be buried and will bever be thrown off like that. Use ya head next time.
sir... His silence on this matter is demoralizing of a governor but mind you, he once gave out such order and mind you again, he tried covering himself wen he gave was it 5million naira. Sir believe it or u leave it, dat man is not good....
Re: Ezu River Victims Were Murdered - Autopsy Report by zinosleek(m): 3:26pm On Mar 14, 2013
Let me go and ask my oga at the top and I ll come up with who did the killings. Hold on
Re: Ezu River Victims Were Murdered - Autopsy Report by babapupa: 3:32pm On Mar 14, 2013
same ibo on ibo atrocities..... smh.
Re: Ezu River Victims Were Murdered - Autopsy Report by COOLDUN: 7:13pm On Mar 14, 2013
Okija_juju:

[b]Dont quote me, but I have heard that he sort of gave a blanket instruction to the Nigerian Police and AVS (Anambra State Vigilante Service) to kill any kidnapper they catch on sight.

I sort of supported it as we all know how our judiciary and Police system works. If a kidnapper has connections in high places, he would never see inside a courtroom and may end up back on the streets. But this dumping them in a River is just downright callous. How about a well or a pit somewhere.

The Nigerian system has really left us vulnurable. Two wrongs can never make a right, but in the absence of sanity in the system, we have to find a way out. So the courts dont work, the Police dont work, the criminals all know this, the government also knows this, the citizens also know this, YET! We want a crime free society. What then should we do?! Let the criminals go scot free?! Or what?!

Even Governor Amaechi did similar in Rivers State at some point. If a Kidnapper is caught, they dont make it to the station alive.

When you hear the tales of people that have been kidnapped, you will shudder. Example; A woman that was kidnapped recounted her ordeal for 2 weeks in the bush of how she was repeatedly r`aped by countless guys over and over and over until her ransome was paid.. At some point, they were inserting all sorts into her v@gina. A man that was returned after his kidnap, cam back blind. Rivers State Power comissioner for Power was shot in the leg after his ransome had been paid. A guy in my office has not been seen or heard from for over 4 years now since his kidnapping and the payment of his ransome, no closure for his family as everyone has given up hope. A man in my office had his children (3kids) kidnapped on their way back from school. He virtually sold his life to pay their ransome.

Anambra State is the wild. When those niggas wanna do anything, they push the envelope to the limit. I am caught between the devil and the deep blue sea on this matter. I support the extra-judicial killings of criminals, however I am afraid that some innocent people might also be delibrately killed in the process and labelled criminals as well.

EITHER WAYS!! This is the life we are faced with. I cant really blame anyone for anything anymore.[/b]

I am 10000000000% with you, if any criminal hate extra judicial killing he/she should stop crime, no mercy for the criminals , innocent ones please you people should mind the kind of friends you keep. Avoid being at the wrong places at the right times. The kind of friends you keep determines the kind of person you are. The Judiciary is the first failed organ of the Nigeria government.

Prison in Nigeria is only a higher institution for the criminals in Nigeria. Whosoever that hates extrajudicial killings of the criminals should take up a campaign of crime free society in Nigeria. Till then i support killing with immediate effect any caught in action criminal eg Kidnapper,Armed Robber, Ritual Killer, be it my father, mother, brother or sister. Crime does not pay.
Re: Ezu River Victims Were Murdered - Autopsy Report by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 14, 2013
sol2galay:

Jealous bring hatred ,bluetooth or wt eva u call urself wish to Igbo,but u can never even in ur next generation
who told u he wants to be ibo mtcheew
Re: Ezu River Victims Were Murdered - Autopsy Report by Les: 9:50pm On Mar 14, 2013
COOLDUN:

I am 10000000000% with you, if any criminal hate extra judicial killing he/she should stop crime, no mercy for the criminals , innocent ones please you people should mind the kind of friends you keep. Avoid being at the wrong places at the right times. The kind of friends you keep determines the kind of person you are. The Judiciary is the first failed organ of the Nigeria government.

Prison in Nigeria is only a higher institution for the criminals in Nigeria. Whosoever that hates extrajudicial killings of the criminals should take up a campaign of crime free society in Nigeria. Till then i support killing with immediate effect any caught in action criminal eg Kidnapper,Armed Robber, Ritual Killer, be it my father, mother, brother or sister. Crime does not pay.
SDFU, sir. You are very insane, insensitive and extremely very stupid sir, yes i said it sir, you are a big fool... Tell me, is there anyone in this world dat is above mistake?? Tell me, is there any amount of alert you'll be without making a mistake?? Wat kinda uncivilised been are you, tell me any country of d world dat is crime free?? If something can be done to eradicate crime, why has it not be done since?? You're so dann silly and callous. 9ja can never move forward with ur personality. One day, u'll taste d nature of ur own vile thought to know how silly your statement is. Every criminal should be killed after they've been tried in d court of law not wen they were been caught, most ppl in 9ja are being caught at d scene of crime while d actual criminals are long gone... Be very considerate wit ur thought sir.
Re: Ezu River Victims Were Murdered - Autopsy Report by xtgozie(m): 11:11pm On Mar 14, 2013
[/color]
[/b]The federal govt. Didn't make a comment on this issue.
And I would also urge the familes of these ppl to come forward, I believe at least one of the deceased has a relative dat knew he was detained.[b]

[color=#990000]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dora Akunyili's 61st Posthumous Birthday Is Today / 2019: Okupe Tells Saraki To Run For President / Nnamdi Kanu Releases Seven States That Will Form Biafra, Reveals System Of Gover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.