Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Spring Bank ! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Spring Bank ! (1469 Views)

Spring Bank Test Holding On Sat Sept 2nd / Eco Bank,diamond Bank And Spring Bank / Ecobank And Spring Bank Are Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spring Bank ! by Lanruze: 5:39pm On Mar 25, 2008
Hi, landers its been while since I visited this thread. And I think I have missed the opinions and ideas I enjoyed for a while when I was regular poster.

I got a call from a Friend who told me that Spring Bank has started to call some of those people that had medicals with them last year May.

She said the conversation went thus:

Good Day is this ,

Friend: Yes it is My name how can I help you?

HR Person: I am Mr.X  i nd I am calling you from Spring Bank .

Friend:OK

HR Person: Do you have a Job now ?

Friend: Not yet!

HR Person: Are you still interested in working for Spring Bank .

Friend: Yes of course !

HR Person: We will get back back to you.

My question goes thus; Is Spring Bank going to call "EVERYBODY" in this stage or they just need a selected few.

And for the Guys/ chicks who got through the first training school, U guys should be your brothers keeper by informing us on the trend of events pertatining the recruitment process.

The Internet serves you enough purpopse of anonymity. so even if una dey fear make them no know say na U give us info , U can code ur name.

Please lets be our broda keeper.

Please the thread is open to contributions from both the informed and employed.

Regards.

Kobe.
Re: Spring Bank ! by maumau(f): 10:55am On Mar 26, 2008
Hi Everyone

It has finally happen String bank has given me my employment letter yesterday
u never can say u might be lucky to be called for ur own letter
just 100 people are called again
The training schoolis starting 1st of april 2008 at their training school

the lord has done it for us indeed we are glad

just pray u are among the 100 called

would meet u at the traing school
Re: Spring Bank ! by akp: 6:28pm On Mar 26, 2008
Thank God i got my letter 2day.

They are calling only the next 100.

See u guys at trainig school!

Cheers!
Re: Spring Bank ! by Lanruze: 7:08pm On Mar 26, 2008
Good day Guys,

Thanks for the response from Mau and akp!

Congratulations on your new status as SPRING BANKERS.

I want to ask for the fate of those that have still not been called ?

Is it going to be immedatley after the Training School that those other people will start to be called or what ?

Is it that 100 people are those who are needed for the job for now ?

Any informed person should share facts with those that have still not been called.

Thanks and best regards to the BIG BOYS

Kobe.
Re: Spring Bank ! by techy(f): 9:37am On Mar 27, 2008
I am in the waiting list and have not been called. what is the criteria they are using? Please anybody with useful information should tell us. I went for medicals. we have waited for so long to be kept in suspense again.
Congragutulations to you guys that have been called! WE WILL MEET THERE!

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Brewries/henieken / Bore Hole Drillers Wanted / Nestle Calls For Driving Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.