Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

BREAKING!!! Northern Elite Express Fear Over US Drone Base In Niger Republic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING!!! Northern Elite Express Fear Over US Drone Base In Niger Republic (2112 Views)

BREAKING: Northern Governor Joins Biafra Movement, Wants Freedom -- BNN / US Drone Crashes In Iraq Desert, Locals Pose For Selfies (PHOTOS, / Okocha Expresses Fear Over Who Swears In Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING!!! Northern Elite Express Fear Over US Drone Base In Niger Republic by Idokojimmy: 4:38pm On Mar 14, 2013
AS NORTHERN ELITE EXPRESS FEAR OVER DRONE BASE IN NIGER, US AMBASSADOR SAYS NIGERIA NOT COMPLAINING

U.S. Ambassdor to Nigeria, Terence P. McCulley has said that the Nigerian government has not said anythng about the drone base in neighbouring Niger republic. This silence is being taken by the Americans as consent and approval. However, the presence of the drone is causing massive anxiety in Northern Nigeria and may have been partly responsible for the Sultan of Sokoto's call for an amnesty for Boko Haram and other Islamic insurgents.

It would be recalled that the United States is setting up a Drone Base in Niger Republic whose responsibility will be to help in the fight against terror amongst other things. Drones are unmanned planes that are used to kill persons who are a threat to the National Security of the United States.

http://www.naijapundit.com/news/as-northern-elite-express-fear-over-drone-base-in-niger-us-ambassador-says-nigeria-not-complaining
Re: BREAKING!!! Northern Elite Express Fear Over US Drone Base In Niger Republic by HammedSodiqq: 4:45pm On Mar 14, 2013
Their roof is on fireeeeee! Oh oh!
Now they are scared. One thing is sure, drones dont discriminate between emir, sultan or politicians. Supporting them makes you one of them and invariable a target for drone attack.
Amend your ways before its too late.
Re: BREAKING!!! Northern Elite Express Fear Over US Drone Base In Niger Republic by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 14, 2013
Idokojimmy: AS NORTHERN ELITE EXPRESS FEAR OVER DRONE BASE IN NIGER, US AMBASSADOR SAYS NIGERIA NOT COMPLAINING

U.S. Ambassdor to Nigeria, Terence P. McCulley has said that the Nigerian government has not said anythng about the drone base in neighbouring Niger republic. This silence is being taken by the Americans as consent and approval. However, the presence of the drone is causing massive anxiety in Northern Nigeria and may have been partly responsible for the Sultan of Sokoto's call for an amnesty for Boko Haram and other Islamic insurgents.

It would be recalled that the United States is setting up a Drone Base in Niger Republic whose responsibility will be to help in the fight against terror amongst other things. Drones are unmanned planes that are used to kill persons who are a threat to the National Security of the United States.

http://www.naijapundit.com/news/as-northern-elite-express-fear-over-drone-base-in-niger-us-ambassador-says-nigeria-not-complaining

provide another source link apart from naijapundir.
Re: BREAKING!!! Northern Elite Express Fear Over US Drone Base In Niger Republic by 419forlife: 4:50pm On Mar 14, 2013
undecided stupid stupid men

they have these drone base to undermine china invests fools fools fools
Re: BREAKING!!! Northern Elite Express Fear Over US Drone Base In Niger Republic by basisop(m): 5:57pm On Mar 14, 2013
grin finally grin
We are here!
Re: BREAKING!!! Northern Elite Express Fear Over US Drone Base In Niger Republic by PointB: 6:10pm On Mar 14, 2013
The country hosting the drones (Niger) is not complaining, neither is Nigeria. Who exactly is complaining?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Northern Elite Express Fear Over US Drone Base In Niger Republic by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 14, 2013
Re: BREAKING!!! Northern Elite Express Fear Over US Drone Base In Niger Republic by Sec5(m): 6:32pm On Mar 14, 2013
As d north enjoy killings,there is no need to panic as they will soon reap the proceeds of their favourite
Re: BREAKING!!! Northern Elite Express Fear Over US Drone Base In Niger Republic by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 14, 2013
The boko boys will run to the south and the drones will follow them.
Re: BREAKING!!! Northern Elite Express Fear Over US Drone Base In Niger Republic by LeOstrich: 6:45pm On Mar 14, 2013
Well it's about time and not a moment too soon either.

When the drones begin to deliberately miss their targets and one missile hits one of these so called elites maybe that time will they reign in their Jihad thugs.
Re: BREAKING!!! Northern Elite Express Fear Over US Drone Base In Niger Republic by Stallion77(f): 6:47pm On Mar 14, 2013
oh....i see. did my oga at the top complain about it? if not, datz all!
Re: BREAKING!!! Northern Elite Express Fear Over US Drone Base In Niger Republic by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 14, 2013
I would have loved this if there is no uterior motive behind it. Say No to US drones they aint there just to kill boko only. This is what these fools in the north has caused us. I wish that FG will reject the use of drones in our terriotry. I prefer china drones than usa drones abeg. As far as it Is the USA that is behind the drones I reject it.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Northern Elite Express Fear Over US Drone Base In Niger Republic by LeOstrich: 6:53pm On Mar 14, 2013
Stallion77: oh....i see. did my oga at the top complain about it? if not, datz all!

brainless, you Nigerians deserve the ediots that rule you as they are much as you as you will like not to believe.
Re: BREAKING!!! Northern Elite Express Fear Over US Drone Base In Niger Republic by basisop(m): 6:56pm On Mar 14, 2013
gboss4sure: I would have loved this if there is no uterior motive behind it. Say No to US drones they aint there just to kill boko only. This is what these fools in the north has caused us. I wish that FG will reject the use of drones in our terriotry. I prefer china drones than usa drones abeg. As far as it Is the USA that is behind the drones I reject it.

It is fire for fire! Fly, fly, baby drone!
Re: BREAKING!!! Northern Elite Express Fear Over US Drone Base In Niger Republic by khadaffi(m): 7:06pm On Mar 14, 2013
I'm totally disappointed that no one in the Nig govt opposed to the drones in Niger. Apart from the so called islamist militant they claim to fight, this instrument(drones) is capable of gathering intelligence. A situation where the US start gathering intelligence on Nig and Ecowas military formation should not be welcomed at all. If the only equipment in succesfully fighting the islamist is the drones then they should sell one to any Ecowas or neigbouring countries. But if the weapon cannot be sold to any of the countries so lets fight it with what we have. The drones should be removed
Re: BREAKING!!! Northern Elite Express Fear Over US Drone Base In Niger Republic by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 14, 2013
They shd go borno and test-run the drones sharp sharp no time to waste joor see it your self

Re: BREAKING!!! Northern Elite Express Fear Over US Drone Base In Niger Republic by Biggyd2: 7:28pm On Mar 14, 2013
Now, its really getting hot in here. I want to know what the oga at the top has to say about this! That's all! undecided

Uncle G, we are waiting.
Re: BREAKING!!! Northern Elite Express Fear Over US Drone Base In Niger Republic by basisop(m): 7:34pm On Mar 14, 2013
chiover: They shd go borno and tesrun the drones sharp sharp no time to waste joor see it your self

No time for "No time"
Re: BREAKING!!! Northern Elite Express Fear Over US Drone Base In Niger Republic by Clerverly: 7:35pm On Mar 14, 2013
When are they getting this baby flying? Now we gonna know who's behind Boko Haram grin Drone rarely miss targets unless the innocent hobnobs with targets.
Re: BREAKING!!! Northern Elite Express Fear Over US Drone Base In Niger Republic by Rooneyboy(m): 9:37pm On Mar 14, 2013
Pikin wey say him mama no go sleep , him too no go sleep.

Shey them dey form James bond

They don't know anything yet.
Re: BREAKING!!! Northern Elite Express Fear Over US Drone Base In Niger Republic by Rooneyboy(m): 9:39pm On Mar 14, 2013
Biggyd2: Now, its really getting hot in here. I want to know what the oga at the top has to say about this! That's all! undecided

Uncle G, we are waiting.

U are still waiting for D oga @ the top to make a comment.

Obviously u didn't read the article well, pls do visit it again and read carefully grin
Re: BREAKING!!! Northern Elite Express Fear Over US Drone Base In Niger Republic by Rooneyboy(m): 9:43pm On Mar 14, 2013
Sec5: As d north enjoy killings,there is no need to panic as they will soon reap the proceeds of their favourite

grin grin grin
Re: BREAKING!!! Northern Elite Express Fear Over US Drone Base In Niger Republic by Biggyd2: 10:11pm On Mar 14, 2013
Rooneyboy:

U are still waiting for D oga @ the top to make a comment.

Obviously u didn't read the article well, pls do visit it again and read carefully grin

Thank you Sir! I have a very clear understanding of what I read. The Americans have construed silence from Nigerian government (which we cannot verify presently) to mean consent. So I should swallow what they have said because...?

They are the almighty USA? And I can assure you that if this is true, Nigeria cannot keep quite for long. Oga must talk for dis mata. No be moi moi and agidi case be dis one. wink
Re: BREAKING!!! Northern Elite Express Fear Over US Drone Base In Niger Republic by LeOstrich: 11:01pm On Mar 14, 2013
khadaffi: I'm totally disappointed that no one in the Nig govt opposed to the drones in Niger. Apart from the so called islamist militant they claim to fight, this instrument(drones) is capable of gathering intelligence. A situation where the US start gathering intelligence on Nig and Ecowas military formation should not be welcomed at all. If the only equipment in succesfully fighting the islamist is the drones then they should sell one to any Ecowas or neigbouring countries. But if the weapon cannot be sold to any of the countries so lets fight it with what we have. The drones should be removed

your name speaks volumes.
go and perform your ablution

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Northern Elite Express Fear Over US Drone Base In Niger Republic by KINGwax(m): 11:05pm On Mar 14, 2013
Fellow nigerians, relax na. Av been breeding some new generation witches to fly over US soil. Some go hold gun, some go carry bomb throway from the sky. Drone na drone!!!
Will someone warn d US for me?
And pls, we need human bloods too.
Re: BREAKING!!! Northern Elite Express Fear Over US Drone Base In Niger Republic by Rooneyboy(m): 11:30pm On Mar 14, 2013
Biggyd2:

Thank you Sir! I have a very clear understanding of what I read. The Americans have construed silence from Nigerian government (which we cannot verify presently) to mean consent. So I should swallow what they have said because...?

They are the almighty USA? And I can assure you that if this is true, Nigeria cannot keep quite for long. Oga must talk for dis mata. No be moi moi and agidi case be dis one. wink

U are very wrong bro "grin oga on top has given his 100 percent consent" to America.

There are some things that are better left unsaid , of which this is one of them.

*u can just imagine the reaction/actions of the northern elites if our oga on top comes out to make a formal statement on the approval of drones in our midst*
Re: BREAKING!!! Northern Elite Express Fear Over US Drone Base In Niger Republic by Biggyd2: 11:53pm On Mar 14, 2013
Rooneyboy:

U are very wrong bro "grin oga on top has given his 100 percent consent" to America.

There are some things that are better left unsaid , of which this is one of them

*u can just imagine the reaction/actions of the northern elites if our oga on top comes out to make a formal statement on the approval of drones in our midst*

There is every likelihood that your submission maybe right (especially the quote). I thought of the same thing. But we have to give him the benefit of the doubt here.

Oga at the top will not find this easy, like you pointed out. If he says he knows about it, the North will start their trouble and if says "No", some other people in the country will accuse him of backing the terrorists in the country.

But, I still think that he'll have to same something at some point. Ruby or Doyin will soon come out with a statement from the presidency. I won't hold my breath that their explanation will make sense though. grin The Oga at the top of the oga in Aso rock is watching dem in 5D. grin grin grin
Re: BREAKING!!! Northern Elite Express Fear Over US Drone Base In Niger Republic by tomakint: 11:55pm On Mar 14, 2013
HammedSodiqq: Their roof is on fireeeeee! Oh oh!
Now they are scared. One thing is sure, drones dont discriminate between emir, sultan or politicians. Supporting them makes you one of them and invariable a target for drone attack.
Amend your ways before its too late.
I concur 100% you are astonishingly right cheesy cheesy cheesy I know Americans are really serious about 2015 predictions on Nigeria!
Re: BREAKING!!! Northern Elite Express Fear Over US Drone Base In Niger Republic by musiwa19: 11:58pm On Mar 14, 2013
I told you to remove us a long time ago. You did not listen.. Una no dey hear word. if una dey listen to my advice.. una for no dey trouble. You see now.. se me see wahala.

yar adua was listening to my security advice before he die.. if you people had believe me too that i was telling you the truth. you would not have had problem. i was only trying to save your life.

i am not 419, i am a good person. unlike your leaders. we are not the same.

Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab read engineering in britain he may have calculated the coverage area of some cities and know your people were in trouble.

Ibadan 5 million population

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgTsQDVcWLQ

Bauchi 5 million population

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXmCcK-QjL0

Re: BREAKING!!! Northern Elite Express Fear Over US Drone Base In Niger Republic by Bobandgreat: 12:14am On Mar 15, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
Stallion77: oh....i see. did my oga at the top complain about it? if not, datz all!

Wait..wait.... Thats all.
Re: BREAKING!!! Northern Elite Express Fear Over US Drone Base In Niger Republic by Bobandgreat: 12:20am On Mar 15, 2013
The drones are there for established terrorist sites devoid of civilian population. Unless the civilians harbour these terrorists, they have nothing to fear. Thats all.
Re: BREAKING!!! Northern Elite Express Fear Over US Drone Base In Niger Republic by lacasa: 2:09am On Mar 15, 2013
illitrate: The boko boys will run to the south and the drones will follow them.

gringringrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Soyinka Said / Prof Chukwuma Soludo Campaign Thread. / 10 Top Things Nigerians Now Accept As Normal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.