Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

For Music Producers: FL Studio Or Reason? - Music Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / For Music Producers: FL Studio Or Reason? (9606 Views)

Please Help Me Out With Fl Studio 12 Crack Unlock Flregkey Password / Music Producers! How Much Do You Charge? / Fl Studio N Virtual Dj Which Is Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Music Producers: FL Studio Or Reason? by benueguy(m): 9:56am On Aug 25, 2016
ChynoBEATS:

Btw its an M-audio Prokeys 88sx If you need it Holla @ me ..
IS it powered by USB?
Re: For Music Producers: FL Studio Or Reason? by ChynoBEATS: 12:36pm On Aug 25, 2016
benueguy:
IS it powered by USB?
Nope ....adapter(12v dc)
Re: For Music Producers: FL Studio Or Reason? by EbenzMedia9: 2:01pm On Aug 25, 2016
AUGUST BADDEST PROMO FOR ALL ARTISTES

Record a song for #8000 and get free online promotion,hypes on facebook and twitter. And if you already have recorded songs you want to put online,we can help you put it on 12 sites for #8000 and you also get hypes on facebook and twitter. So hurry now before its too late. Promo ends by 31st of August,2016. For bookings and enquiries,call 07032617747.

You can also call us on 07032617747 for any of the following services;

¤ Music Promotion ( Caller tune, Radio/Tv promotion, Alaba mixtape/selection,interviews,Online promotion,hypes,etc

¤ Studio Configuration/Installation/System Formatting

¤ Purchase And Delivery Of Music Instruments/music studio equipments

¤ Song Writing

¤ Advert Placements

¤DJ Services

¤ Mixing and mastering

¤ Creation of beat or instrumental

¤DJ Jingles

¤ Photo Shot

¤ Video editing, Video shooting/Coverage

¤ Training on music production

¤ Training on any musical instrument of your choice

¤Voice Training

¤ Graphics/Art Cover

¤ Creation of artist page/business page,and all other entertainment services at very cheap and affordable prices you can't resist...We are here to render to you the best of quality service. All services are cheap and affordable. Try us and you'll be glad you did...
Re: For Music Producers: FL Studio Or Reason? by benueguy(m): 7:18pm On Aug 25, 2016
ChynoBEATS:
Nope ....adapter(12v dc)
That's the downside. I prefer a USB powered one. Pls how much would that cost?
Re: For Music Producers: FL Studio Or Reason? by ChynoBEATS: 7:35pm On Aug 25, 2016
benueguy:

That's the downside. I prefer a USB powered one. Pls how much would that cost?
As I said earlier its always hard to get

the prokeys 88 aint just a midi controller its piano cos it has like 7 inbuilt sounds...
Re: For Music Producers: FL Studio Or Reason? by lastchild: 9:37pm On Aug 25, 2016
ChynoBEATS:

As per dual pc monitors .. I use them too....
It makes your job easy..... In fL the browser n sequencer is always on my left while the mixer and playlist is on the right ....
In ableton instead of clicking the tab button to swith between the two modes I just separate them on the 2screens to in order to get the best view...

N it helps a lot when you use reWire function too ...
You'd have both Daw's on their own full screen rather than switching ....

N as per dual keyboards ... cheesy 1 is a mere midi controller while the other is a Normal keyboard... Trust me you'd need it when the time calls for it ...Real keyboard n Vst synth no be mate atoll ... Real keyboard helps a lot ... Even those who produce gospel music cant deny it .....
thanks a lot, please what do you think about relocating to Lagos for music production, which area do you think it's OK or can I just stay in any where and still succeed as a producer
Re: For Music Producers: FL Studio Or Reason? by benueguy(m): 9:57pm On Aug 25, 2016
ChynoBEATS:

the prokeys 88 aint just a midi controller its piano cos it has like 7 inbuilt sounds...
Alright.. Thanks
Re: For Music Producers: FL Studio Or Reason? by ChynoBEATS: 2:59am On Aug 26, 2016
lastchild:
thanks a lot, please what do you think about relocating to Lagos for music production, which area do you think it's OK or can I just stay in any where and still succeed as a producer

Anywhere will do but if you've got a big target lagos is the place to be.
Re: For Music Producers: FL Studio Or Reason? by lastchild: 11:59pm On Aug 26, 2016
ChynoBEATS:

Anywhere will do but if you've got a big target lagos is the place to be.
thanks a lot
Re: For Music Producers: FL Studio Or Reason? by benueguy(m): 4:14pm On Aug 29, 2016
ChynoBEATS:

Pls any idea on how to get a keystation 88 m audio midi controller?
Re: For Music Producers: FL Studio Or Reason? by ChynoBEATS: 11:35am On Sep 02, 2016
benueguy:
Pls any idea on how to get a keystation 88 m audio midi controller?
Sorry for the late reply. As-per used Nope but if you want a new one n If you're in lagos you can check I.T WORLD "in computer village " ikeja
Re: For Music Producers: FL Studio Or Reason? by benueguy(m): 12:03pm On Sep 02, 2016
ChynoBEATS:

Sorry for the late reply.
As-per used Nope but if you want a new one n
If you're in lagos you can check I.T WORLD "in computer village " ikeja
All right sir. Any idea how much it costs?
Re: For Music Producers: FL Studio Or Reason? by ChynoBEATS: 2:14pm On Sep 02, 2016
benueguy:
All right sir. Any idea how much it costs?
Ah no o ...
Re: For Music Producers: FL Studio Or Reason? by Ellixlimswag(m): 8:43pm On Feb 19, 2017
whizbee:
Good morning, imma seasoned beat maker + producer looking for a music studio I can work in immediately after my nysc service this October, a preferred location is Akure, Ondo State, pls reply if u can help
hey
Re: For Music Producers: FL Studio Or Reason? by whizbee(m): 7:50am On Feb 20, 2017
Ellixlimswag:
hey
hello
Re: For Music Producers: FL Studio Or Reason? by Ellixlimswag(m): 7:05am On Feb 26, 2017
whizbee:
hello
u HV ur studio in Akure now?
Re: For Music Producers: FL Studio Or Reason? by whizbee(m): 6:51pm On Feb 26, 2017
Ellixlimswag:

u HV ur studio in Akure now?

We've moved our studio to Lagos now, kindly check in whenever you are around
Re: For Music Producers: FL Studio Or Reason? by Ellixlimswag(m): 2:32pm On Mar 06, 2017
whizbee:

We've moved our studio to Lagos now, kindly check in whenever you are around
your Co tact bro
Re: For Music Producers: FL Studio Or Reason? by whizbee(m): 12:10pm On Mar 08, 2017
Ellixlimswag:

your Co tact bro
08162793006, eclecia studios, no 11, onikoyi street, surulere, lagos
Re: For Music Producers: FL Studio Or Reason? by FreakSonar(m): 12:27pm On Mar 09, 2017
I've been producing music for about 6 years now. I'll say.. "FL Studio" cuz FL Studio is Like the complete package here. You can record audio, make beats, mix and master & install external VST plugins all in FL Studio! Whereas in Reason.. You're limited to just beat making. You can't take vocals with it. And you can't install external VST plugins.

PS. I purchased the legitimate version of FL Studio last year. No more cracks for me. This just goes to show you how much of an FL Studio fan that I am. grin

My opinion tho. You can choose to disagree with me.
Re: For Music Producers: FL Studio Or Reason? by IsiAbuncha(m): 5:53pm On Mar 10, 2017
Mennn I'm surprised no one is hyping Logic Pro X and Magix Mix. They're the only ones that can come near FL for now, never heard of reason before. FL is just classic! I make beats and listen then I tell myself "Oh boy na u do dis one?"... None can even compare with it.
Re: For Music Producers: FL Studio Or Reason? by Bigdiddo(m): 5:56pm On Mar 25, 2017
logic pro and magix mix is for the Mac users. it's is not common amount young pros... but the best though. I agree wid u bro

1 Like

Re: For Music Producers: FL Studio Or Reason? by Bigdiddo(m): 6:01pm On Mar 25, 2017
ChynoBEATS:
Well Fl is Ñow boring to me thanks to cubase 5's Groove agent 1 n beat designer ......

Cubase is kinda cool tho it shares the same sequence format with other DAW's but Synapse-Audio Orion 8 is a bit Simple but not that easy to use as per being very fleXible inTerms of Functions like FL..........

My keyboard (a casio 61 learners piano) seems to respond slowly on all 3 softwares...maybe it's because my Ram is less than a 1gb...... Uhm does any1 here have an Idea on how much 3gb Ram 'll cost me?

been doing beat on cubase many years back on sx version and its quite on point. u can use battery plugins to get your percussions and other plugins too and all that.... if u can mix very well I will prefer cubase beat plus record and mix n master. its mostly like logic on Mac system. have u tried cubase 7?
Re: For Music Producers: FL Studio Or Reason? by ChynoBEATS: 10:13am On Mar 27, 2017
Bigdiddo:

been doing beat on cubase many years back on sx version and its quite on point. u can use battery plugins to get your percussions and other plugins too and all that....

Well yeah..but I use sForzando... For percussion's n sf2 files....

Bigdiddo:

have u tried cubase 7?

Nope I've been trying to get it but to no avail... sad
But I have presonus studio0ne v3 n ion fancy it that much.. I prefer cubase7....

Can we move this ish to whatsapp?....
Re: For Music Producers: FL Studio Or Reason? by ChynoBEATS: 10:38am On Mar 27, 2017
IsiAbuncha:
Mennn I'm surprised no one is hyping Logic Pro X and Magix Mix.
Well based....on PD... Logic pro aint that easy to get.. Cos we mostly use PC .. While logic is mostly used by mac peeps...

IsiAbuncha:

never heard of reason before.
Like really ?? .... Uon know propeller head reason??...

1 Like

Re: For Music Producers: FL Studio Or Reason? by IsiAbuncha(m): 11:07pm On Mar 31, 2017
ChynoBEATS:

Well based....on PD... Logic pro aint that easy to get.. Cos we mostly use PC .. While logic is mostly used by mac peeps...

Like really ?? .... Uon know propeller head reason??...

I swear down! Lol NEVER smiley ... FL and Logic are the most popular I think. FL has everything, its just too good. Rnb Love beats and Regular Rap beats are always 100 with FL. The drums and dance, plucked and Synthmaker items, classic stuff. Never used it to record though smiley
Re: For Music Producers: FL Studio Or Reason? by ChynoBEATS: 8:16am On Feb 16, 2019
IsiAbuncha:
I swear down! Lol NEVER smiley ... FL and Logic are the most popular I think. FL has everything, its just too good. Rnb Love beats and Regular Rap beats are always 100 with FL. The drums and dance, plucked and Synthmaker items, classic stuff. Never used it to record though smiley
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do You Want Your Musical Video To Be Played On Mtv Base, Sound City, And Nigizim / Foregt Alaba And Start Marketing Your Music On Your Own Today! / Are You Planning To Organize Or Host An Event That Will Last In Your Memory For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.