Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:26 AM

Bomb Scare( Story Of A Nigerian During Last Years Recurrent Episodes Of Church B - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Bomb Scare( Story Of A Nigerian During Last Years Recurrent Episodes Of Church B (714 Views)

Benson Harassment episodes / Nairalander Narrates Robbery Scare At His House In The Most Hilarious Manner / A Very Funny Classification Of Church Workers By Shoe Type (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bomb Scare( Story Of A Nigerian During Last Years Recurrent Episodes Of Church B by blaise01(m): 7:15pm On Mar 14, 2013
What a "bomb scare"! shocked
So I was in church for sunday service and from no where appeared this middle aged man with 90% morphology that of a northerner and dressed exactly like a contemporary "Aboki"(note that the service was almost coming to an end,so y is someone coming to church now).My mind told me-"u re dead",this is a suicide bomber."Phewww!!" shocked,tarchycardia ensued.what do I do now?i asked myself as most of the horrifying pictures of church bombings flashed through my mind. And then he spoke Ibo to the girl in front of me telling her to move so that he can sit,hmmmm,that brought down my BP to abt 170/140mmHg,so he is ibo!!! I mused,but i dismissed that with a wave of the hand telling myself this man must have gone to learn ibo as a perfect strategy to fit into the east for his mission. Every move of this man was suspect-he looked up,down,left,right and then backwards almost every minutes. To worsen the situation,an announcement which came over d speakers caught my attention which has been lost in deep thoughts(how re my gonna die this early?I ve not even enjoyed this car cry)should I shout "BOMB"!!!!hmmm,i may be raising a false alarm i thought, or should I just sneak out?,all this thoughts came in split seconds),the announcement was about a security donation which we have been urged to make to help curb the insecurity associated with bombings in d country $ especial in the churches. At this point i felt deceived $ cheated,so this guys knew about this imminent bombing $ kept quiet all this while only to be talking about it now the "threat is real". In my mind i was already up to make 4 the door only 4 d priest to urge people to sit $ listen to this "very important announcement,i was back to reality sitted and figetting inside of me.
Dear Lord......,i started to pray as soon as i was sane enough to remember i was even in a church $ could ask God to help change the heart of this man to desist from bombing his place of worship. The more i prayed,the more the whole situation looked even more real and the more scared i got. Time was'nt also helpful here as it looked as though the time just froze. Why did i even come to church,i started to blame myself. Could'nt u have just stayed at home and watched EWTN?(a christian TV network on Dstv which airs live masses),now look at the situation u are in.And just as God answers prayers,the service came to an end amid my horrendous thoughts. I need not to tell u that i was the first to leave the church and its environs and without being pessimistic was waiting to watch the news of the bombing on TV. Phewwww,God saved me!!! grin

(1) (Reply)

Very Funny African Gbangbam Style Video / Watch This Before You Protest Naked Before Politicians / LETTER 4rm BLACKBERRY 2 IT Users Nig Especially

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.