Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

Secret Admirers - Forum Games (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Secret Admirers (12123 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secret Admirers by Nobody: 11:20pm On Mar 26, 2008
actually there are couple of people i admire on this forum. . .

*people that tends to state their opinions even though they might be opposed.
* there are a lot of smart, intelligent people on this forum, but some just dnt know how to state their minds without sounding offensive. embarassed

* d'em humorous people on this forum, likes to joke, relax and not take everything too serious.

* admire troublemakers grin grin grin
Re: Secret Admirers by DrFerlie(m): 11:25pm On Mar 26, 2008
Imani admires I-man lipsrsealed
Imani admires 4-Him lipsrsealed

@ Boss shocked shocked shocked, I hail ooooooooo. grin
Re: Secret Admirers by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 26, 2008
HMMM. . .some of us like to post what's on our mind, some of them like to post what's on other people's mind. lucky for them, they must be psychics lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Secret Admirers by Imani(f): 12:00am On Mar 27, 2008
Dr Ferlie:

Imani admires I-man lipsrsealed
Imani admires 4-Him lipsrsealed

@ Boss shocked shocked shocked, I hail ooooooooo. grin

Bia Dr Felie or whatever your name is? I am shocked by the names you listed angry angry angry

When did you become a wizard to "know" my thoughts, sorry to disapoint you but the guys who i refer are both reside  in Africa. I have nothing against those you listed. I don't strength to fight on nairaland abeg.

pahtahkee:

How you doing? What brings you out of the closet? For months you refused to post on this forum. cheesy

Closet ke?, it is all about work, but thanks for asking, things are now stable. You know hectic London life!!!
morenike09:

HMMM. . .some of us like to post what's on our mind, some of them like to post what's on other people's mind. lucky for them, they must be psychics lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Do you want ProfDr felie to help you out? grin
Re: Secret Admirers by doyin13(m): 12:15am On Mar 27, 2008
I do secretly admire some nairalanders.

D-reloaded . . . .stands out sha

Omolewa wink
Re: Secret Admirers by TheSly: 12:40am On Mar 27, 2008
Brb. . . . .
Re: Secret Admirers by chinda3: 12:49am On Mar 27, 2008
secret admirer ,i never see person wey go make me loose sleep,because i dey admire am
Re: Secret Admirers by TheSly: 12:58am On Mar 27, 2008
Make una no go siddon for one place!
Secret admirer ko. . . .Open administer ni! sad
Re: Secret Admirers by chinda3: 1:00am On Mar 27, 2008
Make una no go siddon for one place!
Secret admirer ko. . . .Open administer ni

@sly

my brother e tire me oooo,how i go take loose sleep cos i dey admire person,they never born dat person come dis world,i swear
Re: Secret Admirers by Nobody: 2:09am On Mar 27, 2008
I've said it my own is Keanu Reeves cool kiss
Re: Secret Admirers by Nobody: 2:50am On Mar 27, 2008
Chacal:

@ Almondjoy,

You must kiss and tell on this occasion. . . .
I won't let that slide at all. . . . . .
Who are these geezers stirring your juice? grin cheesy wink

SUPORTED! AJ Plz do we are waiting.
Re: Secret Admirers by Nobody: 2:54am On Mar 27, 2008
chinda3:

@sly

my brother e tire me oooo,how i go take loose sleep because i dey admire person,they never born that person come this world,i swear

Lol,na to know whether the person go even like you
Re: Secret Admirers by chinda3: 3:04am On Mar 27, 2008

Lol,na to know whether the person go even like you

u see i no know if d person like me ,so y i go come dey kill myself
Re: Secret Admirers by tRoOE(f): 5:48am On Mar 27, 2008
No homo oh

But I admire my gurl, "Cute-ass" smartness and those long lenth post of hers very cool temper and easy going kiss kiss

"Islander" with her bluntness

As for male admirers NONE embarassed expect one, his smartness, fun, lay back, hot headed,handsome and out-going, my husband offcourse kiss kiss kiss

Re: Secret Admirers by almondjoy(f): 6:38am On Mar 27, 2008
Chacal:

@ Almondjoy,

You must kiss and tell on this occasion. . . .
I won't let that slide at all. . . . . .
Who are these geezers stirring your juice? grin cheesy wink

You might be one of the geezers! cheesy

If I tell you. . .them juices will dry up and we can't have that! cheesy  Let ma geezers be please. Let me put it this way.  One of them I really want . . . .in short. . . . .due to the sensitivity of "born again" Nairaland members I will restrain ma self with tremendous effort right now.  I really do not want to scare them away.  What I have to tell them is very purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrsonal. No more to say for now till I get a hold of "it"! tongue  The other. . . . I just want to hold all night and sing to grin

I don't just admire them because they are intelligent or cute. . .they are very useful to me. . . .in ma dreams!  Very consistent and intelligent kiss  As you can see. . .I don't admire for selfish "agape" reasons! cheesy   They have to be useful to me.  They stimulate ma thought processes amongst other things and are just always so coooooooooooooooooooooooooool.  They are very shy people. So I have to protect them from the "native" minded goats on Nairaland whose only prerogative is to think rubbish always. I love and respect them too much to even breach that privacy and trust. I may sound like I talk a lot. . .but things that are dear to ma heart I never expose to unwanted attention. So I will maintain their privacy always.  They already know themselves and that is the most important thing!  kiss  I have already mentioned them on Nairaland this year TOGETHER!  You can go dig up the thread, if you are so curious. . . . cheesy

Now tell me yours!

chisco82:

SUPORTED! AJ Please do we are waiting.

I said ma juices will dry up if I kiss and tell!  Talk your own abeg?  Don't you have an admirer. . .that even though you have not met. . .you feel you know them already just be staring at their eyes on their profile pictures. . . .if na them oooooooooh grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

cheesy
Re: Secret Admirers by danity: 6:52am On Mar 27, 2008
Who do I admire off NL?
A guy who I can call at anytime and I know he'll always answer me.
Another guy who always watches my back
They are really cool guy friends. The best any girl could ask for.

On NL?
The same guy - he's an amazing friend, although he's kinda MIA
AJ, Acidrop, lechatte and Cassiel - they all make me laugh so hard that I want to cry. smiley smiley smiley
Now I'm going to put the other guys using numbers. Although - it would be so easy for them to know, I like the idea of teasing them.
Guy #1 - a really cool counterpart. He has issues with naija girls but he'll work through it in time.
Guy #2 - this strong-headed pessimist makes me laugh so hard from time to time. The only one to give me a name that I hate. Also has issues with naija girls
Guy #3 - an enemy with strong ties. Apparently, most guys hate on him cos he's fine. Haterzzzzzzzzzz! smiley

Okay I admire all above - not in the romantic way but because they make me enjoy NL/Life.
Re: Secret Admirers by almondjoy(f): 6:55am On Mar 27, 2008
Imani:

Bia Dr Felie or whatever your name is? I am shocked by the names you listed angry angry angry

When did you become a wizard to "know" my thoughts, sorry to disapoint you but the guys who i refer are both reside in Africa. I have nothing against those you listed. I don't strength to fight on nairaland abeg.

Closet ke?, it is all about work, but thanks for asking, things are now stable. You know hectic London life!!!
Do you want ProfDr felie to help you out? grin

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

And who wants to fight you?
Re: Secret Admirers by almondjoy(f): 6:58am On Mar 27, 2008
danity:

Who do I admire off Nairaland?
A guy who I can call at anytime and I know he'll always answer me.
Another guy who always watches my back
They are really cool guy friends. The best any girl could ask for.

On Nairaland?
The same guy - he's an amazing friend, although he's kind of MIA
AJ, Acidrop, lechatte and Cassiel - they all make me laugh so hard that I want to cry. smiley smiley smiley
Now I'm going to put the other guys using numbers. Although - it would be so easy for them to know, I like the idea of teasing them.
Guy #1 - a really cool counterpart. He has issues with naija girls but he'll work through it in time.
Guy #2 - this strong-headed pessimist makes me laugh so hard from time to time. The only one to give me a name that I hate. Also has issues with naija girls
Guy #3 - an enemy with strong ties. Apparently, most guys hate on him because he's fine. Haterzzzzzzzzzz! smiley

Okay I admire all above - not in the romantic way but because they make me enjoy Nairaland/Life.

Oooooooooooooooooooooh! You make me wannnna cry! cry

I am so touched! Thanks bunches!

I admire you too because you are your own persona and you do not have a "group think-tank" mentality.

No go change your name come fight me later oooooooooh! cheesy
Re: Secret Admirers by almondjoy(f): 7:00am On Mar 27, 2008
Infact. . . . there are several guys MIA. . . . .one in particular. . . .anyway may be he has a new name now who knows! undecided
Re: Secret Admirers by danity: 7:04am On Mar 27, 2008
Awwww - thank you!
AJ - mention names now!
and I won't change name to abuse you abeg, lol!. cheesy
Re: Secret Admirers by angolag(m): 7:07am On Mar 27, 2008
;d
Re: Secret Admirers by almondjoy(f): 7:09am On Mar 27, 2008
danity:

Awwww - thank you!
AJ - mention names now!
and I won't change name to abuse you abeg, lol!. cheesy

I have a reason why I will not name them. . . .we have all agreed that whatever happens between "us" stays sealed. There have been too many problems on Nairaland and I really do not want make things worse.

No names. . . gash. . .curiosity! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin They are very shy people and I do not want to embarrass them with ma "raunchiness"! grin

I totally avoid them on Nairaland. . . to keep things simple. cheesy Too many village people for Nairaland.

You did not mention ALL the names and I respected your list abi?  So which wan you dey now? cheesy 

In all honesty, I can't name all the people I admire on Naiaraland because the list wil be longer than my "Merry Christmas" list. I just have 2 that top the list.
Re: Secret Admirers by danity: 7:14am On Mar 27, 2008
Those guys will come in here and identify themselves if they wish to. If not - i'll torture them on other boards. It's not exactly anonymous!
However, I understand what you mean. Let's keep these things sealed then.
I'm still curious though.

I'm going to find out - time to get my detective gear! cheesy
Re: Secret Admirers by pahtahkee: 7:16am On Mar 27, 2008
almondjoy:

I have a reason why I will not name them. . . .we have all agreed that whatever happens between "us" stays sealed. There have been too many problems on Nairaland and I really do not want make things worse.

No names. . . gash. . .curiosity! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin They are very shy people and I do not want to embarrass them with ma "raunchiness"! grin

I totally avoid them on Nairaland. . . to keep things simple. cheesy Too many village people for Nairaland.

You did not name any names and I respected your list abi? So which wan you dey now? cheesy
Gbegborun. tongue tongue

We don hear you oh. cheesy cheesy cheesy You are supposed to be sleeping right now. You be winch? grin grin grin
Re: Secret Admirers by almondjoy(f): 7:17am On Mar 27, 2008
danity:

Those guys will come in here and identify themselves if they wish to. If not - i'll torture them on other boards. It's not exactly anonymous!
However, I understand what you mean. Let's keep these things sealed then.
I'm still curious though.

I'm going to find out - time to get my detective gear! cheesy

Busy body!  You probably already know them. . . but please keep them to yourself so I don't have to "blush" on nairaland.  You know I am the shy type too! cheesy

Off to work, will be in and out as usual! kiss
Re: Secret Admirers by almondjoy(f): 7:17am On Mar 27, 2008
pahtahkee:

Gbegborun. tongue tongue

We don hear you oh. cheesy cheesy cheesy You are supposed to be sleeping right now. You be winch? grin grin grin

Do you know why I admire you? tongue Ask me, and I will tell you! This is time to confess something I have had in ma mind for along time about you. . . . embarassed
Re: Secret Admirers by pahtahkee: 7:20am On Mar 27, 2008
almondjoy:

Do you know why I admire you? tongue Ask me, and I will tell you! This is time to confess something I have had in ma mind for along time about you. . . . embarassed
Ok, why do you admire me? tongue Maybe I will confess mine too. cry
Re: Secret Admirers by danity: 7:21am On Mar 27, 2008
lol! AJ - shy? Impossicant

1. Pahtahkee
2. Chacal
3. . . . . . .

Re: Secret Admirers by pahtahkee: 7:24am On Mar 27, 2008
danity:

lol! AJ - shy? Impossicant

1. Pahtahkee
2. Chacal
3. . . . . . .

Knowest thou thy humble servant? embarassed I do not think so.
Re: Secret Admirers by danity: 7:27am On Mar 27, 2008
pahtahkee, i was talking about those who AJ admires.
I know she admires you and maybe Chacal
I know you have your own posse of admirers. I'm not one of them because we're not close. sad
Re: Secret Admirers by pahtahkee: 7:32am On Mar 27, 2008
@ danity,
My apologies for the goof. Actually it is not me she admires. But I know whom she is talking of already.

Thanks for the correction though.
Re: Secret Admirers by danity: 7:34am On Mar 27, 2008
It's cool
Well are you going to tell me who she admires or am i going to have to beg? wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Love Game / The Tongue Twister Game / Be Truthful Abt Yaself Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.