Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,454 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Secret Admirers - Forum Games (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Secret Admirers (12158 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secret Admirers by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 29, 2008
i admire ***** tongue, lovely girl smiley
Re: Secret Admirers by 9jaboi1(m): 12:58pm On Mar 29, 2008
I admire pretty girls on miniskirts, they always make me think of the DO DE DO DO.
Ouch my trouser is swelling.
Re: Secret Admirers by pahtahkee: 1:27pm On Mar 29, 2008
Nina4eva:

una too like this pahtahkee. oga please can u show your face not your back? I want to c y u've created so much wave for d ladies.
Moses only saw the backside of God. cheesy cheesy

I no be God oh. But my face must not be a regular feature on nairaland news. grin grin

I no even get face sef. embarassed
Re: Secret Admirers by pahtahkee: 1:32pm On Mar 29, 2008
Thanks Uspry1 for the admiration.

I once told you on this forum and I will say it here again.

I admire the way you excellently dig out previous threads and posts pertaining to any topic on nairaland!

I would have preferred you to be a moderator to eliminate some of nuisances we see on this forum.
Re: Secret Admirers by uspry1(f): 3:09pm On Mar 29, 2008
Sweet T:

@Almond Joy

Hey, Just kin da curious here. Do you have a job?? No disrespect intended. I was reading your profile and i see that you post about 30 post per day !!! Do you know how much that is if you are getting paid to type on the computer? na wa o.

@Sweet T, you have to dig out more detail on AlmondJoy somewhere.  Yes she do have job in the USA. I do the same.

Most Nairaland members here ALWAYS KEEP FORGET that USA time zone is completely different than Nigeria time zone.  In the morning in the USA, here in Nigeria is in the afternoon/evening 5-6 hours apart based on USA day-time saving and in the evening in the USA, here in Nigeria is their bedtime zzzzZZZZzzzzZZZZzzzzzZZZ.

That is big advantage for all of USA Nairaland members easily accessing in the evening while Nigerians sleep!!!!
Re: Secret Admirers by uspry1(f): 3:16pm On Mar 29, 2008
pahtahkee:

Thanks Uspry1 for the admiration.

I once told you on this forum and I will say it here again.

I admire the way you excellently dig out previous threads and posts pertaining to any topic on nairaland!

I would have preferred you to be a moderator to eliminate some of nuisances we see on this forum.

@pahtahkee
You are welcome! You are not only one person nominating me as NL moderator, few other NL guys (technicial ones) suggested me the same thing. I also already did proposed to the forum admin few SMF add-on modules to detect numerous of spams, inactive members as well as moderator track report and many more. That post has been deleted by forum admin.
Re: Secret Admirers by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 29, 2008
I admire him. No names. Want to protect my privacy
Re: Secret Admirers by babycool(f): 3:45pm On Mar 29, 2008
Sis AJ na wa!!

All these people you admire will make u run out of breath, you are my No1 in this forum because you are intelligent, unbaised, friendly and full of vigour. My  regards to Efua, Pataki, Zignor,  Sauce kid and T.tonx, Cheers to you too Emy, you guys are great!!!  grin  grin  grin

I also see Gamine, Uspry 1, Aisha 2,  Easybaby, Amsky and Michelin as intelligent women and i like their post.

I wont  forget Father ab, presidons[/b]i and others, [b]Dr Ferlie u be amebo   tongue.
Re: Secret Admirers by oziomatv(m): 4:11pm On Mar 29, 2008
@babycool
Could you kindly tell me where you took the picture in your profile?
Re: Secret Admirers by babycool(f): 4:25pm On Mar 29, 2008
At a water park.Sorry cant talk much about it. wink
Re: Secret Admirers by oziomatv(m): 4:42pm On Mar 29, 2008
Which city, town?
Re: Secret Admirers by almondjoy(f): 7:56pm On Mar 29, 2008
Sweet T:

@Almond Joy

Hey, Just kin da curious here. Do you have a job?? No disrespect intended. I was reading your profile and i see that you post about 30 post per day !!! Do you know how much that is if you are getting paid to type on the computer? na wa o.

Actually I don't have one currently!  I am on bedrest. . . .due to circumstances beyond my control. grin  I have my own cyber cafe in my hospital room.  I have like 2 months to go in solitary confinement in my "assylum"  abi na "refugee camp"! cheesy  Since I just got back from Nigeria. . . . I am being screened for infectious agents!

uspry1:

@Sweet T, you have to dig out more detail on AlmondJoy somewhere.  Yes she do have job in the USA. I do the same.

Most Nairaland members here ALWAYS KEEP FORGET that USA time zone is completely different than Nigeria time zone.  In the morning in the USA, here in Nigeria is in the afternoon/evening 5-6 hours apart based on USA day-time saving and in the evening in the USA, here in Nigeria is their bedtime zzzzZZZZzzzzZZZZzzzzzZZZ.

That is big advantage for all of USA Nairaland members easily accessing in the evening while Nigerians sleep!!!!

When you deal with Nigerians you become a good psychologist!  Kolomentals reign supreme! grin

Thank you for putting it ever so mildly. . .you are always so polite.  A very good job too. . . .some members of Nairaland have even been bold enought to publicly publish my place of work assylum with one of it's multi-systemic ISPs on Nairaland. . . .is that not enough proof? tongue  Let them keep digging. grin  Only the guilty are afraid! 

Besides, some people still believe in working the typical 9-5 schedule like their "court clerk-Ichokwu" ancestors!  The "Teeeasher Ogenes" of the "Village Headmaster." Some never understand that life does not begin at 7AM and end at 5PM.

Most importantly. . . some village minded folks are yet to believe it is a "FREE WORLD"!  kiss
Re: Secret Admirers by almondjoy(f): 8:02pm On Mar 29, 2008
babycool:

Sis AJ na wa!!

All these people you admire will make u run out of breath, you are my No1 in this forum because you are intelligent, unbaised, friendly and full of vigour. My regards to Efua, Pataki, Zignor, Sauce kid and T.tonx, Cheers to you too Emy, you guys are great!!! grin grin grin

I also see Gamine, Uspry 1, Aisha 2, Easybaby, Amsky and Michelin as intelligent women and i like their post.

I wont forget Father ab, presidons[/b]i and others, [b]Dr Ferlie u be amebo tongue.

I think your list is incomplete! grin

Please make you go revise am oooooooooooooooooooooh! grin
Re: Secret Admirers by Imani(f): 8:06pm On Mar 29, 2008
AlmondJoy, what happened to you? grin I never knew you 've got some lufflove for Nairalanders kiss with your long list of admirers. Good on you.

With regards to "circumstances beyond your control" is another little almond on the way shocked

and BTW way, i admire your sincerity and not conforming to the popular opinions or "groupthink" that has plagued African societies whereby we can't think for ourselves and just accept what we are told. I tend to question everything around me before forming my own INDEPENDENT opinion.

Lastly, i am not a groupie,  . . .thanks for listing but next time i am on my own baby. . .  cool
Re: Secret Admirers by almondjoy(f): 8:06pm On Mar 29, 2008
oziomatv:

@babycool

oziomatv:

@babycool

oziomatv:

Which city, town?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! cheesy
Re: Secret Admirers by Imani(f): 8:08pm On Mar 29, 2008
almondjoy:

I think your list is incomplete! grin

Please make you go revise am oooooooooooooooooooooh! grin

Hmmm Almondlady,

Are you looking for trouble OR is trouble looking for you lipsrsealed
Re: Secret Admirers by Imani(f): 8:09pm On Mar 29, 2008
morenike09:

I admire him. No names. Want to protect my privacy

grin grin grin grin grin grin Dont worry dear. I will tell no one. My e-lips are sealed cool
Re: Secret Admirers by almondjoy(f): 8:15pm On Mar 29, 2008
Imani:

AlmondJoy, what happened to you? grin I never knew you 've got some lufflove for Nairalanders kiss with your long list of admirers. Good on you.

With regards to "circumstances beyond your control" is another little almond on the way shocked

and BTW way, i[b] admire your sincerity and not conforming to the popular opinions or "groupthink" that has plagued African societies whereby we can't think for ours[/b]elves and just accept what we are told. I tend to question everything around me before forming my own INDEPENDENT opinion.

Lastly, i am not a groupie,  . . .thanks for listing but next time i am on my own baby. . .  cool

I got lots of loves here even the haters are loved too as you can see.  Some have disappeared and I can't mention them but will add to the list as they pop up! grin

As for the little almond. . . we are yet to determine how many. . . I might just end up on the news!  These fertility drugs are something else! tongue

I love your independent mind!  Keep up your good work.

People are already complaining I average like 500posts a day.  If I list you guys individually. . .juju will start flying all over Nairaland! cheesy  Not even taking into account that I have had like 20 other names with nothing less than 1500posts each so by ma higher math, I would have got like 156,000 posts enough to represent all bonafide Nairaland members and all their aliases!

But I will make a note of your request for future purposes! cheesy

TO GOD BE THE GLORY! grin
Re: Secret Admirers by almondjoy(f): 8:20pm On Mar 29, 2008
Imani:

Hmmm Almondlady,

Are you looking for trouble OR is trouble looking for you lipsrsealed

We shall soon find out! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

O ga ooooooooooooooooooooooooh! cheesy
Re: Secret Admirers by Imani(f): 8:26pm On Mar 29, 2008
almondjoy:
As for the little almond. . . we are yet to determine how
People are already complaining I average like 500posts a day.  If I list you guys individually. . .juju will start flying all over Nairaland! cheesy  Not even taking into account that I have had like 20 other names with nothing less than 1500posts each so by ma higher math, I would have got like 156,000 posts enough to represent all bonafide Nairaland members and all their aliases!

Look who is talking about aliases grin grin grin You are the queen of aliases. From Militia/Militiana/Bebeelove/Afrodixie/Freakazoid etc, and usually talking from both sides of the mouth and gender. Men last year was fun. Almondjoy seems to be your longest alias, Keep it up and try not to get banned often wink
Re: Secret Admirers by almondjoy(f): 8:32pm On Mar 29, 2008

somze (m)
Nigeria

Re: Secret Admirers
« #158 on: Today at 11:52:48 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Almond
Why have you grouped me with those trouble makers

You know you are very admired dear

You know I am psychic and can I have a spirtual detector that can sniff out "wolves in monkey" clothing! cheesy You are a trouble maker!

Grade A1. . .certified!
Re: Secret Admirers by almondjoy(f): 8:36pm On Mar 29, 2008
Imani:

Look who is talking about aliases grin grin grin You are the queen of aliases. From Militia/Militiana/Bebeelove/Afrodixie/Freakazoid etc, and usually talking from both sides of the mouth and gender. Men last year was fun. Almondjoy seems to be your longest alias, Keep it up and try not to get banned often wink

I think you left out like 12 others! I think my banning days are over. If you get to 5000 post and you are banned. . . . .that na big disgrace now.

Haba! Those kinds of badluck can only happen to one person!

Imani:

grin grin grin grin grin grin Dont worry dear. I will tell no one. My e-lips are sealed cool

And your guess is as good as mine!

I no talk oooooooooooooooooh!

No be ma mouth you go hear say Yar'Ardua mess for mosque kill Imamu! grin
Re: Secret Admirers by kobe(m): 8:40pm On Mar 29, 2008
Uh oh my ex platonic e-lover got busted.
Re: Secret Admirers by Imani(f): 8:43pm On Mar 29, 2008
kobe:

Uh oh my ex platonic e-lover got busted.

You too were involved in cyber loving? shocked Would have thought you were too "posh" for that. But hey whatever rocks your boat. There are quite a few decent lads/ladetteladies on Nairaland but sometimes finding them is like looking for a needle in a haystack
Re: Secret Admirers by almondjoy(f): 8:45pm On Mar 29, 2008
Imani:

You too were involved in cyber loving? shocked Would have thought you were too "posh" for that. But hey whatever rocks your boat. There are quite a few decent lads/ladetteladies on Nairaland but sometimes finding them is like looking for a needle in a haystack

Oh yes oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh! Infact his case was so baaaaaaaaaaaaad. . . .he never recovered from the heartbreak!
Re: Secret Admirers by 4Him(m): 8:47pm On Mar 29, 2008
Imani:

most of the decent ones worth some pursuing post rarely . . . you have to be extra vigilant to catch them. wink
Re: Secret Admirers by kobe(m): 8:51pm On Mar 29, 2008
Imani:

No, you misunderstand.  I was involved in nothing short of "cyber posting".  Love online comes as easy to me as it does to you.  To find love online would be equitable to finding that needle in a haystack.
Re: Secret Admirers by Imani(f): 8:53pm On Mar 29, 2008
almondjoy:

Oh yes oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh! Infact his case was so baaaaaaaaaaaaad. . . .he never recovered from the heartbreak!

I think i am in the "tabliod news" mood now grin. I think we should start a thread about experiences with other Nairalanders without mentioning names of course, and to serve as a warning to others. Some bombshells are bound to be dropped. On the other hand i guess everyone deserves their privacy.

4Him:

most of the decent ones worth some pursuing post rarely . . . you have to be extra vigilant to catch them. wink

Is this to imply those who post regularly may not be worth pursuing?, hmmm men. . . . , what won't you hear!! lipsrsealed

kobe:

No, you misunderstand. I was involved in nothing short of "cyber posting". Love online comes as easy to me as it does to you. To find love online would be equitable to finding that needle in a haystack.

Thanks for clearing that up cool. I refuse to attach my e-self emotionally to anybody cool
Re: Secret Admirers by kobe(m): 8:55pm On Mar 29, 2008
almondjoy:

Yes indeed it was. It was so bad. So bad that I almost died of a brokenheart.  I was stripped of my masculinity.  My name was changed from kobe to the female version colby.
Re: Secret Admirers by almondjoy(f): 8:55pm On Mar 29, 2008
4Him:

4Him

Honestly, I miss "cybering" with you. . . I know you are from "Egbaland" and a woman must always say sorry first. . . .okay

Sorry for all the aggravation I have caused you.  Please forgive and forget for the 20th time. grin  Please don't be mad.

I want to use this opportunity to say I admire you because you are royal pain in the neck! cheesy
Re: Secret Admirers by 4Him(m): 8:59pm On Mar 29, 2008
Imani:

Is this to imply those who post regularly may not be worth pursuing?, hmmm men. . . . , what won't you hear!! lipsrsealed

not at all, it might just be nothing more than a coincidence.
Some folks here post once in a while, you get to meet them outside the overbearing ambience of nairaland and u're just blown away by their personality. wink
Re: Secret Admirers by kobe(m): 9:00pm On Mar 29, 2008
I think I am being idi
Imani:

I think i am in the "tabliod news" mood now grin. I think we should start a thread about experiences with other Nairalanders without mentioning names of course, and to serve as a warning to others. Some bombshells are bound to be dropped. On the other hand i guess everyone deserves their privacy.

Thanks for clearing that up cool. I refuse to attach my e-self emotionally to anybody cool

I think I am being avouched here by 4him, because I too rarely post. Almond's indictments can be overlooked.  I tell you this - they hold no merit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Love Game / The Tongue Twister Game / Be Truthful Abt Yaself Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.