Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,900 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

Secret Admirers - Forum Games (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Secret Admirers (12125 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secret Admirers by pahtahkee: 7:43am On Mar 27, 2008
Both options will result in a NO. Sorry. She is in the best of positions to state her own admirers. But it is so easy to know. Take time out to dig into her posts and you will see where it all lies. wink
Re: Secret Admirers by micklplus(m): 7:48am On Mar 27, 2008
i admire all those people with intelligent posts on here with a very concise and intellectual reasoning !

U know what i mean ! u all are most ADMIRED !

Cheers
Re: Secret Admirers by efuah(f): 8:35am On Mar 27, 2008
errr samy_young, thx buddy. . . am blushing now -----> embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Secret Admirers by almondjoy(f): 8:45am On Mar 27, 2008
danity:

lol! AJ - shy? Impossicant

1. Pahtahkee
2. Chacal
3. . . . . . .

He he he he he he he cheesy  As shy as the famous Nairaland 35 year old virgin.

danity:

pahtahkee, i was talking about those who AJ admires.
I know she admires you and maybe Chacal
I know you have your own posse of admirers. I'm not one of them because we're not close. sad

Are those people in your list or my list? undecided

Really,
pahtahkee:

@ danity,
My apologies for the goof. Actually it is not me she admires. But I know whom she is talking of already.

Thanks for the correction though.
I do admire chacal and pahtahkee but for different reasons. tongue

@goofer,
Hmmmmmmmmmmm!  Please let it be out secret.  That is the love of ma life! cry

What if I told you pahtahkee that you were one of the top too on ma list? tongue You know I have not revealed the other one who is less obvious.  The one I want to rock to sleep! grin

efuah:

errr samy_young, thx buddy. . . am blushing now -----> embarassed embarassed embarassed

he he he he he he he! cheesy

Why are you blushing? Or do you have "interior" and "exterior" motive? cheesy

pahtahkee:

Both options will result in a NO. Sorry. She is in the best of positions to state her own admirers. But it is so easy to know. Take time out to dig into her posts and you will see where it all lies. wink

Thank you for protecting "our privacy"!  I knew I could always count on you. kiss

danity:

It's cool
Well are you going to tell me who she admires or am i going to have to beg? wink

Let me put you out of your sorrows. . . .they do not live in Nigeria. tongue One is married and the other is single. If they ever show up on this thread. . . .I will jump on their laps and profess my undying admiration to him.  That is the best compromise and I think I am in the mood to express maself! tongue  So wait for them to show up here.

Infact, if anyone shows up on this thread. . . they most name one person the admire.  I have  named some of mine.  I admire a lot of people on Nairaland, for different reasons. . . but there are the tip top 2. If they show up on this thread, I will let them know! I already have. . . .privately! wink

Some of the people I admire on Nairaland have already shown up here. . .and. . . . we have never had "CHICKEN or BEEF"! cool  Only the utmost mutual respect for each other. Even some people I have had beef tips or spicy beef jerkies with have turned out to be some of ma most favorite. cheesy Life is strange!

Nairaland and life in general. . . .NO PERMANENT FRIENDS, NO PERMANENT ENEMIES! kiss Deal with everyone with the face he or she presents.
Re: Secret Admirers by Easybaby(f): 8:47am On Mar 27, 2008
I don't admire secretly tongue tongue tongue

I admire my man openly . . .zignor kiss kiss kiss
Re: Secret Admirers by almondjoy(f): 9:03am On Mar 27, 2008
Easybaby:

I don't admire secretly tongue tongue tongue

I admire my man openly . . .zignor kiss kiss kiss

I must say you are a lucky gal. I admire zignor too! He is coooooooool! cheesy
Re: Secret Admirers by almondjoy(f): 9:09am On Mar 27, 2008
pahtahkee:

Ok, why do you admire me? tongue Maybe I will confess mine too. cry

Let me tell you what I think.

I admire you because you are a clown! cheesy You are witty, intelligent and somewhat reserved.  You will make a fine husband to a lucky lady someday. . . All I have seen is the back of your head with bald patches. . . .but I think you are cute.  You are not mean-spirited and you tell it like it is.  Whoever has you for a friend has a treasure.  You make me smile. smiley

You will make a terrible lover though. . . you are in the "to cherish and to hold" department! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Secret Admirers by pahtahkee: 9:25am On Mar 27, 2008
almondjoy:

I admire you because you are a clown! cheesy You are witty, intelligent and somewhat reserved. You will make a fine husband to a lucky lady someday. . . All I have seen is the back of your head with bald patches. . . .but I think you are cute. You are not mean-spirited and you tell it like it is. Whoever has you for a friend has a treasure. You make me smile. smiley

You will make a terrible love though. . . you are in the "to cherish and to hold" department! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
You are crazy! grin grin grin grin

For the first time I am short of words. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed Thanks for all the admiration. However, I do not have bald patches. wink

Now for yours. . . . .
You are beautiful, you have very cute nails. wink You speak your mind, you don't hold any grudge against anyone outside the forum. You are very intelligent on romance issues. grin You are very good with showing what you want to be shown on the forum and keep what should be kept to yourself off the forum.

You are very free to mingle with anyone on the forum and not arrogant like some others. You do not take issues on the forum personal. You are not also a flirt. I respect that in a lady.

I admire you a lot too. Always eager to read your postings. Although there are times I just hiss and diss at some of your posts. tongue
Re: Secret Admirers by danity: 9:37am On Mar 27, 2008
@ Pahtahkee - Fine then! I was just about to give you a treat. You can forget it now! angry angry angry tongue

@ AJ - I will find out. When I do -i'll find you and privately challenge you smiley tongue.

If they know that's all that matters.

Awww - you guys make my eyes water cry. Okay that's it - I need my guys to admire me too. cheesy Where are those guys when you need them? angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Secret Admirers by pahtahkee: 9:41am On Mar 27, 2008
danity:

@ Pahtahkee - Fine then! I was just about to give you a treat. You can forget it now! angry angry angry tongue

tongue tongue tongue tongue
I have already gotten my treat for the day. Too much of it will lead to constipation. grin grin grin

I am off for the day!
Re: Secret Admirers by jkpretty(f): 9:44am On Mar 27, 2008
almondjoy:

I admire you because you are a clown! cheesy You are witty, intelligent and somewhat reserved. You will make a fine husband to a lucky lady someday. . . All I have seen is the back of your head with bald patches. . . .but I think you are cute. You are not mean-spirited and you tell it like it is. Whoever has you for a friend has a treasure. You make me smile. smiley

You will make a terrible love though. . . you are in the "to cherish and to hold" department! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Yeah true, met my twin brother from another mother (patahkee)on this forum just some weeks back. And we have gotten real close. A great listener, confidant & friend. I don't have to say too much Aj has stated the headlines. Some of my other friends that i met here too are just too good to be true. Looks like i'm picking out the quality ones here. I think i owe nairaland.

@Aj haa! i openly admire u.
Re: Secret Admirers by almondjoy(f): 9:54am On Mar 27, 2008
pahtahkee:

You are crazy! grin grin grin grin

For the first time I am short of words. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed Thanks for all the admiration. However, I do not have bald patches. wink

Now for yours. . . . .
You are beautiful, you have very cute nails. wink You speak your mind, you don't hold any grudge against anyone outside the forum. You are very intelligent on romance issues. grin You are very good with showing what you want to be shown on the forum and keep what should be kept to yourself off the forum.

You are very free to mingle with anyone on the forum and not arrogant like some others. You do not take issues on the forum personal. You are not also a flirt. I respect that in a lady.

I admire you a lot too. Always eager to read your postings. Although there are times I just hiss and diss at some of your posts. tongue

battin' ma eyelids and flexin' ma flirtatious wings. . . . .

I do not flirt in real life and you are nice to recognize that.  I think you know who I am in real life! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin  You have described me to the "T".  I do not hold grudges and I deal with issues not people.  Thank you for your understanding! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

You can diss some of ma posts all you want. . . I will still love you the way you are! kiss  You are not a mean person.  The mean ones are the ones I just hate with a passion.  Those who never live and let live.  You are not such of a kind at all.  I wish you were like 10 years older. . . I would have "YIMMED" you to pieces! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

danity:

@ AJ - I will find out. When I do -i'll find you and privately challenge you smiley tongue.

Awww - you guys make my eyes water cry. Okay that's it - I need my guys to admire me too. cheesy Where are those guys when you need them? angry angry angry angry angry angry

Let the matter rest.  If they show up. . . I will reveal what I think about them. . . like I have just done with pahtahkee. . . .in the end. . . .you will discover that my list is about half of Narialand.

jkpretty:

Yeah true, met my twin brother from another mother (patahkee)on this forum just some weeks back. And we have gotten real close. A great listener, confidant & friend. I don't have to say too much Aj has stated the headlines. Some of my other friends that i met here too are just too good to be true. Looks like i'm picking out the quality ones here. I think i owe nairaland.

@Aj haa! i openly admire u.

Pahtahkee is a great guy.  I never really noticed him till one fine day.  And opinion of him never changed smiley  He is amazing.  I can never get mad at him no matter what.  I just take a break from him once in a while like I do with people I love very dearly. cheesy

@jkpretty.
When we first had issues. . . I thought you were an angel. . . we no longer have issues. . . .I still think you are an angel. All I can say is that your parents did a fantastic job.  From your posts you display such maturity and rationality. . .it is usually difficult to disagree with you.  You and pahtahkee will make great friends. . . .no beef there at all.  When two people with lovely hearts come together. . . only peace can come out of such a union.  I give you both ma blessing in "twin siblingness"! tongue

You will always be "malaika"! kiss In fact from now on I nickname you "Malaika"! cheesy
Re: Secret Admirers by almondjoy(f): 10:13am On Mar 27, 2008
danity:

That is why you should not change you name. . . .so we can keep up with you. cheesy  I suspected you were one of those flash in the pan. . .nomadic posters and then you revealed your alias somewhere else. Please stick with one name.  Abi them ban you? shocked

Of course you will always be admired. Unlike many Nairalanders that lack volume(lengthXbreathXheight) You have more than that.  You say very little but mean a lot.  The most valuable aspect of your Nairaland being is that you are a peace maker and you are non confrontational.  I think you already have a match and he has already shown up here.

Most important of all. . . .you are real, not fake! cheesy

I think you will make a very nice female friend with the minimal potentials to be a back stabber even during those aweful times of the month! grin
Re: Secret Admirers by efuah(f): 10:17am On Mar 27, 2008
AJ AJ AJ so u no admire me even likkle? cry cry cry

as for me i do oh! I dey treasure am small small.
Re: Secret Admirers by yemivictor: 10:20am On Mar 27, 2008
Hmmmmm . . . . . Nna, na wa o! grin

Admiration galore, not so!?

Keep it coming people!!! grin grin grin
Re: Secret Admirers by almondjoy(f): 10:24am On Mar 27, 2008
efuah:

AJ AJ AJ so u no admire me even likkle? cry cry cry

as for me i do oh! I dey treasure am small small.

Efuah!  Efuah!  Efuah! cheesy

How many times did I call you?  My love letter to you will be very long and I would be forced to cry for once on Nairaland!  You bring out the most sensitive emotions in me that always call me back to earth when I am about to hang myself.  You are ma Nairaland conscience. Like I said. . . what I have to tell. . . can only be expressed in a song! smiley

to be continued. . . .while I go compose maself!
Re: Secret Admirers by almondjoy(f): 10:25am On Mar 27, 2008
yemivictor:

Hmmmmm . . . . . Nna, na wa o! grin

Admiration galore, not so!?

Keep it coming people!!! grin grin grin

And you are. . . . . . .

To be continued. . . . pending further investigation! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Secret Admirers by efuah(f): 10:27am On Mar 27, 2008
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Secret Admirers by danity: 10:30am On Mar 27, 2008
Seun banned me! I love my old username. cry cry cry cry
almondjoy:

That is why you should not change you name. . . .so we can keep up with you. cheesy I suspected you were one of those flash in the pan. . .nomadic posters and then you revealed your alias somewhere else. Please stick with one name. Abi them ban you? shocked

Of course you will always be admired. Unlike many Nairalanders that lack volume(lengthXbreathXheight) You have more than that. You say very little but mean a lot. The most valuable aspect of your Nairaland being is that you are a peace maker and you are non confrontational. I think you already have a match and he has already shown up here.

Most important of all. . . .you are real, not fake! cheesy

I think you will make a very nice female friend with the minimal potentials to be a back stabber even during those aweful times of the month! grin
Lol - thank you, AJ. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I don't see the need in creating 50 ids abeg.
Re: Secret Admirers by jkpretty(f): 10:42am On Mar 27, 2008
almondjoy:

@jkpretty.
When we first had issues. . . I thought you were an angel. . . we no longer have issues. . . .I still think you are an angel. All I can say is that your parents did a fantastic job. From your post you display such maturity and rationality. . .it is usually difficult to disagree with you. You and pahtahkee will make great friends. . . .no beef there at all. When two people with lovely hearts come together. . . only peace can come out of such a union. I give you both ma blessing in "twin siblingness"! tongue

You will always be "malaika"! kiss In fact from now on I nickname you "Malaika"! cheesy

Lol . . . Thanx so much, u are so sweet!
Re: Secret Admirers by Imani(f): 10:54am On Mar 27, 2008
Now one of the shemales i admire, Laudate, where art thou?
Re: Secret Admirers by Frankies(m): 12:37pm On Mar 27, 2008
* opens thread and closes* *thinking* Admires anyone that contributes reasonably not a dead point.
Re: Secret Admirers by pahtahkee: 1:30pm On Mar 27, 2008
almondjoy:

battin' ma eyelids and flexin' ma flirtatious wings. . . . .

I do not flirt in real life and you are nice to recognize that. I think you know who I am in real life! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin You have described me to the "T". I do not hold grudges and I deal with issues not people. Thank you for your understanding! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

You can diss some of ma posts all you want. . . I will still love you the way you are! kiss You are not a mean person. The mean ones are the ones I just hate with a passion. Those who never live and let live. You are not such of a kind at all. I wish you were like 10 years older. . . I would have "YIMMED" you to pieces! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Let the matter rest. If they show up. . . I will reveal what I think about them. . . like I have just done with pahtahkee. . . .in the end. . . .you will discover that my list is about half of Narialand.

Pahtahkee is a great guy. I never really noticed him till one fine day. And opinion of him never changed smiley He is amazing. I can never get mad at him no matter what. I just take a break from him once in a while like I do with people I love very dearly. cheesy
Almondjoy, you are indeed a crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy person. Is this what Mr DJ lives with everyday? grin grin grin grin

Where do I even start with you sef? Ok, I think the ''Ori mi wu (head swelling)'' is enough. I love you too the way you are. I wish you were 10 years younger, and walahi I will be on the next flight to Nevada immediately. tongue

Once again, thanks for the appreciation and show of affection. But it will not stop me from addressing you whenever you fall out of line. tongue If you like get tired of me and distance yourself from me. . . . I will be here waiting for you. cool

Enough said. Now please transfer the admiration to someone else. tongue Who is your next fair weather victim? cheesy
Re: Secret Admirers by yemivictor: 2:16pm On Mar 27, 2008
Almondjoy! grin

I guess you'd be needing interpol for that investigation right!? grin grin grin
Re: Secret Admirers by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 27, 2008
On nairaland mmmh cheesy I would like to meet a couple of people just to squeeze their necks and shake the life out of them tongue cheesy while some I would love to peck on the cheek.
The first person would be 4Him-- this one I would like to beat and put soldier ants in his mouth cheesy. He told me I gripe a lot angry E mi gripe a lot cheesy tongue Don't beat me back sha oo
Sly--- I will feed this one 10 cups of beans so that he will purge cheesy
Morenike -- small but mighty, loving your pic. Hope it's not wonder bra sha cheesy
Nwando-- makes me laugh grin Its from you I knew what abunna is. You've spoilt this innocent girl tongue embarassed tongue cheesy
Olanajim-- enjoy reading your post, you sound sane.

have to go now I'll be back
Re: Secret Admirers by joshjosh(m): 4:49pm On Mar 27, 2008
Nwando-- makes me laugh Grin Its from you I knew what abunna is. You've spoilt this innocent girl Tongue Embarrassed Tongue Cheesy

seconded. you and AJ are in your own league.

AJ
Sienna
adeboo and some few others
Re: Secret Admirers by tommyex(m): 5:29pm On Mar 27, 2008
My list changes with time

but ToyinT has always been on top
ALMOND  is soo funny,look 4ward to readin her 'short posts' cheesy
SLY because his head is too big 4 normal size door
IICe because i can't understand her,feature of a romantic chic cheesy
BUSTA n DR because i see them around,and they chat cool.
IBK cos she is a funny baby cheesy
n some other guys yall wont even know aboutnow,thats secret

i ll be back for the rest later
Re: Secret Admirers by 9jaboi1(m): 5:58pm On Mar 27, 2008
Hello people,I need your advices, there is a girl i started datin, but she travelled abroad, she says she dosen't know when she is returning, though we still speak on phone, i don't know if im wasting my time or if waiting is worth it. help,
Re: Secret Admirers by TheSly: 6:10pm On Mar 27, 2008
I know the person AJ is talking about
It aint no secret to me. . . . don't push it otherwise i'll spill the beans! cool
Re: Secret Admirers by TheSly: 6:13pm On Mar 27, 2008
Brb. . . . .with me own compilation!. . . cool
Re: Secret Admirers by almondjoy(f): 7:28pm On Mar 27, 2008
efuah:

embarassed embarassed embarassed

he he he he he he he! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

It is not lesbianism please.  Don't be embarrassed. grin

danity:

Seun banned me! I love my old username. cry cry cry cryLol - thank you, AJ. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I don't see the need in creating 50 ids abeg.

Banned you?  Let me go and read all your previous posts and see what happened? grin  I love my old user name but I have been reassured that I can never get it back so I have rested on the matter! grin

At least we know who you are now! cheesy

jkpretty:

Lol . . . Thanx so much, u are so sweet!

you are welcome! kiss

Imani:

Now one of the shemales i admire, Laudate, where art thou?

Now Laudate is one heck of a guy.  I love his sensitivity!  He is comes across as a very sensitive person.  He is funny too.  Good choice Imani!  He is easily offended though and you have to be really careful what you type to him! grin
pahtahkee:

Almondjoy, you are indeed a crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy person. Is this what Mr DJ lives with everyday? grin grin grin grin

Where do I even start with you sef? Ok, I think the ''Ori mi wu (head swelling)'' is enough. I love you too the way you are. I wish you were 10 years younger, and walahi I will be on the next flight to Nevada immediately. tongue

Once again, thanks for the appreciation and show of affection. But it will not stop me from addressing you whenever you fall out of line. tongue If you like get tired of me and distance yourself from me. . . . I will be here waiting for you. cool

Enough said. Now please transfer the admiration to someone else. tongue Who is your next fair weather victim? cheesy

I set you free! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin Please feel free to tell me as it is. . . that is what "true love" is all about. It can only get better that way!

joshjosh:

seconded. you and AJ are in your own league.

AJ
Sienna
adeboo and some few others

Oh josh josh!  I have a feeling you are not a not so new Nairaland member.  But that is okay.  I have only had limited interactions with you on Nairaland. . . . .and you have always been kind to me.  For that I am always indebted to you.  Thank you for accepting me the way I am. . . . you make me happy anytime I see your lights on on Nairaland!  Peace always!  Never an unkind word to anyone.  Thanks for having ma back!  If I had needed anyone to cry to. . .you will be the first one.  You will make a good non-judgemental confidante!

I wish you all the best because you deserve nothing but the best! kiss
Re: Secret Admirers by almondjoy(f): 7:49pm On Mar 27, 2008
yemivictor:

Almondjoy! grin

I guess you'd be needing interpol for that investigation right!? grin grin grin

I have to ask you one question before I reply you any further. Please what state in Nigeria are you from? cheesy

tommyex:

My list changes with time

but ToyinT has always been on top
ALMOND is soo funny,look 4ward to readin her 'short posts' cheesy
SLY because his head is too big 4 normal size door
IICe because i can't understand her,feature of a romantic chic cheesy
BUSTA n DR because i see them around,and they chat cool.
IBK because she is a funny baby cheesy
n some other guys yall wont even know aboutnow,thats secret

i ll be back for the rest later

Tommyrex! Oooooooooooooooh boy! I am glad I make you laff! I remember when I first noticed you on Nairaland, if that was you first time oooooooooooooooooooooooh! You always posted in "caps". I thought you were deaf. grin
But you turned out to be very sane. Thank you for your kindness and I hope I can continue to make you laff with ma "short posts"!

You also make me laff and are one true member of Nairaland that makes it worth living in. No beef at all. Always a team player! Keep up your good work! kiss

®~^Sly^~®:

I know the person AJ is talking about
It aint no secret to me. . . . don't push it otherwise i'll spill the beans! cool

I think we have left that matter! cheesy Please come back with your list. I said there are 2 people. How come you can only think of one? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Love Game / The Tongue Twister Game / Be Truthful Abt Yaself Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.