Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Have You Ever Withdrawn Your Funds From Fiverr - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Have You Ever Withdrawn Your Funds From Fiverr (675 Views)

Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. / My ATM Card Was Stolen And Money Was Withdrawn Within Hours - Advice Needed. / How Do I Withdraw Money From Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Withdrawn Your Funds From Fiverr by Prime007: 2:45am On Mar 15, 2013
Hello members,

I want us to talk about fiverr. The microjob site. I recently started offering some gigs on the website and I seem to have had some luck. My gigs became popular and now I want to withdraw my funds. Have any 0of you withdrawn your funds? What are the do’s and don’ts?

Lets share knowledge, oh by the way I am a level 1 seller.
Re: Have You Ever Withdrawn Your Funds From Fiverr by dav8id(m): 2:27pm On Mar 15, 2013
Level 1 seller, withdrawal should nt be ur problem.coz u're qualify to apply for fiverr revenue card and make ur withdrawal.. Alternative , paypal is also another mode of withdrawing..
Prime007: Hello members,

I want us to talk about fiverr. The microjob site. I recently started offering some gigs on the website and I seem to have had some luck. My gigs became popular and now I want to withdraw my funds. Have any 0of you withdrawn your funds? What are the do’s and don’ts?

Lets share knowledge, oh by the way I am a level 1 seller.
Re: Have You Ever Withdrawn Your Funds From Fiverr by Prime007: 10:59pm On Mar 15, 2013
dav8id: Level 1 seller, withdrawal should nt be ur problem.coz u're qualify to apply for fiverr revenue card and make ur withdrawal.. Alternative , paypal is also another mode of withdrawing..

Thanks, I just wanted to hear from others who have done it. If there are any pitfalls etc. Just share knowledge.

(1) (Reply)

Palm Oil Business. / Advice Needed On Big Electrical Generator / Companies Registration And Photo Id's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.