Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Companies Registration And Photo Id's - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Companies Registration And Photo Id's (673 Views)

Charged N10,000 For Collecting Western-Union With Incorrect ID / Nafdac Registration And License Required For Wine Importation Please Help! / Nafdac Registration And Requirenments(3) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Companies Registration And Photo Id's by vigasimple(m): 4:05pm On Mar 30, 2013
Hello Nairaland people. Just a quick question. URGENT!

I asked someone to register company for me in Abuja. and He asking me for photo Id's for all the directors. Is this required by CAC?

and what are the processes at present?

Thank you for your contributions
Re: Companies Registration And Photo Id's by valdubem(m): 4:58pm On Mar 30, 2013
No it is not required.

Contact any of these two lawyers, they work with CAC here in Abuja; and one of them did my company registration for me. They will help U with the infos U need; GOODLUCK!

Barr John-08038647224
Barr Oby- 08064478471
Re: Companies Registration And Photo Id's by vigasimple(m): 5:03pm On Mar 30, 2013
val_dubem: No it is not required.

Contact any of these two lawyers, they work with CAC here in Abuja; and one of them did my company registration for me. They will help U with the infos U need; GOODLUCK!

Barr John-08038647224
Barr Oby- 08064478471

@ Val Dubem, when did you register your company? isit this year? as the guy told me that Photo ID's started this year?
Re: Companies Registration And Photo Id's by valdubem(m): 5:34pm On Mar 30, 2013
vigasimple:

@ Val Dubem, when did you register your company? isit this year? as the guy told me that Photo ID's started this year?

I got my certificate of incorporation December (last year).
Re: Companies Registration And Photo Id's by LOUDmedia(m): 6:48pm On Mar 30, 2013
vigasimple:
Hello Nairaland people. Just a quick question. URGENT!

I asked someone to register company for me in Abuja. and He asking me for photo Id's for all the directors. Is this required by CAC?

and what are the processes at present?

Thank you for your contributions

Your company registration agent is right on course! To register a company now, you'll need to provide a photocopy of Identification for all the subscribers and directors in the formation process. That's the new law. It started 1st January this year. You can't register a limited company without it.

We offer registration services too. Please, check our website details in my profile. Can't post links here cos of the anti-spam bot.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Become A Bookmaker? / Mixing Business With Family / The Price Of Pussy Is Too Damn High

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.