Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,429 members, 7,836,723 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot (7307 Views)

Ibeju Lekki Lands at affordable prices. N594K / Fashola Revokes Governor's Consent On Lekki Lands Obtained By Fraud / Virgin,sandy And Dry Lands For Quick Sales At Ibejulekki 750,000k Only Per Plot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot by LondonCool(m): 12:31pm On Mar 25, 2013
This seems to be a good idea to me.

Aside, what's the biggest structure someone can put up on a 60 x 60 plot of land?
Re: Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot by godello: 1:16pm On Mar 25, 2013
am still waiting on any synergy that will help us get the said plot of land.
Re: Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot by blancason: 1:59pm On Mar 25, 2013
euromilion:

Tell us the truth behind d gazette,u may not kno d truth,but,u and I kno that gazette is not c of o,so it shouldn't b an issue of it's nearly out since November.

If u really want to help,then,go on and ask d company boss tell u d truth or call alausa urself to find out,what is really going on.
Cheers.

U'r a bank rite?.'ll u give loan to someone who come wit d story of d gazette is nearly out?.

If u

From my experience, usually when a gazette file number has been issued from Alausa, its just a matter of time before the gazette is given, delay only caused by the usual 'money must flow' bureaucracy. When i was going through the threads this morning, i saw a headline with something like "hurray .....estate C of O finally out!" . When i opened the thread, only the C of O file number has been issued, but they were quite sure of obtaining the C of o, as it is.... usually!
Re: Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot by blancason: 2:06pm On Mar 25, 2013
LondonCool: This seems to be a good idea to me.

Aside, what's the biggest structure someone can put up on a 60 x 60 plot of land?

I think you should talk to a good architect. A creative architect can give you a design that will utilize available space and still remain solid and beautiful, even leaving a good amount of space left.
Re: Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 25, 2013
blancason:

From my experience, usually when a gazette file number has been issued from Alausa, its just a matter of time before the gazette is given, delay only caused by the usual 'money must flow' bureaucracy. When i was going through the threads this morning, i saw a headline with something like "hurray .....estate C of O finally out!" . When i opened the thread, only the C of O file number has been issued, but they were quite sure of obtaining the C of o, as it is.... usually!

I do not see any reason why gazette Num should be giving without gazette itself,for c of o yea it's undastandable.
Can u call d survey office on our behalf,to run a check,4get about ur commission for one miniute.once this is clarified I gaurantee u sell all d plots from here.
Re: Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot by blancason: 4:48pm On Mar 25, 2013
euromilion:

I do not see any reason why gazette Num should be giving without gazette itself,for c of o yea it's undastandable.
Can u call d survey office on our behalf,to run a check,4get about ur commission for one miniute.once this is clarified I gaurantee u sell all d plots from here.

Gazette and C of O both follow a process before being granted or executed, therefore they give a file number to tag for proper ID through the process.
Its not only about the commision, euromillion....I have met with the management of PWAN and have cause to believe in this project, and thats why i'm in. i dont dabble into just anything and aint desperate ( i have a regular income).

On the Survey, i will go through my company lawyer who is not really aware of this offer and ask her to help make an independent investigation on the survey plan through the survey office as you requested. i will report her findings here without bias, as i also want to build a brand. will keep you guys posted
Re: Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot by blancason: 10:47pm On Mar 25, 2013
godello: am still waiting on any synergy that will help us get the said plot of land.
Re: Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot by igbonla(m): 2:51am On Mar 26, 2013
Has anybody contacted NL Lawyer as earlier mentioned?
Re: Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot by blancason: 3:58pm On Mar 26, 2013
igbonla: Has anybody contacted NL Lawyer as earlier mentioned?
Re: Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot by blancason: 9:01am On Mar 27, 2013
Guys...anybody can check the validity of the survey plan at the Surveyor Generals office in lagos around Tafawa Balewa square. If you have doubts and want reassurance, you can check from the aforementioned office with less than N5k. If Folklands was not successful, the proponents won't move to Dominion Estate.

Plots taken up as we speak. Time waits for no man.
Re: Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot by blancason: 2:15pm On Mar 27, 2013
Promo ends on the 30th
Re: Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 27, 2013
blancason:

Gazette and C of O both follow a process before being granted or executed, therefore they give a file number to tag for proper ID through the process.
Its not only about the commision, euromillion....I have met with the management of PWAN and have cause to believe in this project, and thats why i'm in. i dont dabble into just anything and aint desperate ( i have a regular income).

On the Survey, i will go through my company lawyer
who is not really aware of this offer and ask her to help
make an independent investigation on the survey plan
through the survey office as you requested. i will report her findings here without bias, as i also want to build aNairaland Forum brand. will keep you guys posted

Re: Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot by AreaFada2: 4:14pm On Mar 27, 2013
Very interesting thread. Very sensible posts here.

At Poster/seller please do more to address the matters (especially the gazette one) raised. Remember many of have had a not so positive experience with land/property agents, so we are naturally cautious.

How is the search by your company lawyer going?
Please update us.
Re: Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot by blancason: 5:44pm On Mar 27, 2013
[quote author=euromilion][/quote]

Yes, that was my plan until i had a discussion with her. She told me its not that hard but comes with a little cost, the needful being going to the Surveyor General office and making the request. They usually collect a small fee of about 5k.

i do not have doubts about what i'm offering, and thought that even if i do this myself, some peeps would still doubt based on my interest in the transaction. Therefore, i decided that i would just tell people how to check ( since its not that hard), that way they will be satisfied when they see it by themselves.
Re: Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot by Nobody: 12:47am On Mar 28, 2013
In all my working life as a legal executive till qualified as a solicitor no time was I thought that gazette means file number,file number only means file traceability,

Am gonna give this guy a benefit of doubt by taking a plot.everyone here pls bear me witness,am paying for one plot.I needed two plots but I can't afford to gamble such amount of money.

I'll come back here to tell us how it went,after d c of o come out.
Re: Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot by AreaFada2: 9:17am On Mar 28, 2013
euromilion: In all my working life as a legal executive till qualified as a solicitor no time was I thought that gazette means file number,file number only means file traceability,

Am gonna give this guy a benefit of doubt by taking a plot.everyone here pls bear me witness,am paying for one plot.I needed two plots but I can't afford to gamble such amount of money.

Abeg oo. Please Update us quicker. This one wey gazette never come out, c of o might take even longer.
Re: Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot by AreaFada2: 9:19am On Mar 28, 2013
LondonCool: This seems to be a good idea to me.

I am not a builder or archi but I have seen a 3-bedroom double duplex on 60 x 60. I don't know how large the rooms were. I am sure people like MTS or aasog can help you with a fantastic structure of your choice.
Re: Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot by blancason: 8:51pm On Mar 28, 2013
euromilion: In all my working life as a legal executive till qualified as a solicitor no time was I thought that gazette means file number,file number only means file traceability,

I never said a file number equals a gazette....what i'm saying is that the government do not give a file number if they will not do a gazette. its like saying you do not go to a restaurant if you are not ready to eat.
Re: Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 28, 2013
blancason:

I never said a file number equals a gazette....what i'm saying is that the government do not give a file number if they will not do a gazette. its like saying you do not go to a restaurant if you are not ready to eat.

No bro,
I am 100% sure that file number is given to everyone that file in to any office for something,it's a code of conduct to making filing easy to find or check.

Anyway I hope d land is gazetted in no time.I sent in a completed form to ur mail box.
Re: Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot by blancason: 9:29pm On Mar 29, 2013
euromilion:

No bro,
I am 100% sure that file number is given to everyone that file in to any office for something,it's a code of conduct to making filing easy to find or check.

Anyway I hope d land is gazetted in no time.I sent in a completed form to ur mail box.

ok...recieved, printed and submitted
Re: Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot by blancason: 6:43am On Mar 30, 2013
Its Official.......PWAN have decided to take the price to its true cost, effective 12th April, 2013.
Re: Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot by blancason: 5:40pm On Mar 30, 2013
blancason: Its Official.......PWAN have decided to take the price to its true cost, effective 12th April, 2013.

An increase of about 40% expected
Re: Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot by blancason: 9:24am On Apr 01, 2013
blancason: Its Official.......PWAN have decided to take the price to its true cost, effective 12th April, 2013.
Re: Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot by blancason: 9:44pm On Apr 01, 2013
blancason:

An increase of about 40% expected
Re: Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 01, 2013
Hi bro,
Sorry but after sending 2 different pple to view d site on separately occasions both came back wit dsame report,I have no option but to pull out,nothing bad apart from d site being too far inside and not developed at all,sorry Mate.
Re: Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot by LondonCool(m): 8:06am On Apr 02, 2013
euromilion: Hi bro,
Sorry but after sending 2 different pple to view d site on separately occasions both came back wit dsame report,I have no option but to pull out,nothing bad apart from d site being too far inside and not developed at all,sorry Mate.
@euromilion,
Can you kindly provide a more detailed analysis of the location of the site? Has the perimeter of the land been secured? How far is too far? What development indices were you expecting ? You know that as subscribers make payments that the owners use the funds to start clearing and developing the site. Were there any access roads around the site?

@blancson,
Can you provide us with more details/ pictures from PWAN Ltd apart from the computer generated pictures of the site? I know that it's a case of Caveat Emptor but a little more marketing of facts can help to win over willing but sceptical investors
Re: Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot by blancason: 1:41pm On Apr 02, 2013
LondonCool:
@euromilion,
Can you kindly provide a more detailed analysis of the location of the site? Has the perimeter of the land been secured? How far is too far? What development indices were you expecting ? You know that as subscribers make payments that the owners use the funds to start clearing and developing the site. Were there any access roads around the site?

@blancson,
Can you provide us with more details/ pictures from PWAN Ltd apart from the computer generated pictures of the site? I know that it's a case of Caveat Emptor but a little more marketing of facts can help to win over willing but sceptical investors

Due to the ongoing grading of the access road joining the lekki epe expressway, the speed allowable for now on the road might make it seem as if its farther than it really is. For the experienced and shrewd investor, that land is a goldmine. When the access road is completed and tarred, the distance to the lekki epe expressway will be less than five minutes( or less). Properties values in that axis will skyrocket considering the proximity to the lekki end of the proposed fourth mainland bridge, the lekki Golf course, international airport, free trade zone, deap seaport.
Re: Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot by blancason: 1:45pm On Apr 02, 2013
The land is currently being cleared with allocation going on. At the meeting with the landowners over the weekend, they encouraged buyers to start building on their plots. Very soon, buildings will start springing up. I'l post the pics i took at thge weekend on this thread.
Re: Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot by blancason: 4:32pm On Apr 02, 2013
[img][/img]

Re: Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 02, 2013
LondonCool:
@euromilion,

Man Sorry but I don't want to be seen as spoiling biz 4 them,am sure a trip to d site'll b very good 4 any potential buyer,but all I can say is what was said to me,is that no road,houses at all and it's like buying a land in epe except that epe is more developed.they maybe wrong though.

@blancson,
Re: Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot by blancason: 10:34pm On Apr 03, 2013
@ euromillion
I've been trying to attach the pics that shows the road but the network has been quite poor lately...i'l put the picture as sson as possible for all to see. The access road(off the lekki epe expressway) is wide (Its a major road) and already has electricity poles through it to neigbhouring towns. Like i said, once the roads are fully tarred (they are being graded now), the distance to of the estate to the lekki epe expressway will just be a few minutes.

Remember, lekki phase 1 was like this several years ago, some people felt it was far...but now THEY REGRET. For sure, before the end of this year, that land would have appreciated at least 150%,and in several years to come....only the discerning will see the opportunity and key in NOW.

The best time to buy land is when its cheap, just check the indices and developments around that area....the facilities, the beaches, Golf course right in front, proposed infrastructure (Airport, Deap seaport, 4th mainland bridge) top class estates springing up, expansion of the lekki epe expressway...these are what you should check and verify if the land has proximity to all these.

The guys you sent obviously have a different mindset. What they see is just empty land, but you are the investor.....the access road is being graded and slows vehicles down...but they dont see that, they just want to get the assignment/inspection/visitation done and get back home.

You are the investor here and you might miss out...but no biggies
Re: Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot by blancason: 10:44pm On Apr 03, 2013
[img][/img]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Do You Know About OGOMBO Village Land In Ajah....should One Buy Or Not Pls? / Video Of Orangeville Estate Ajah Lagos @9.5m Per Plot / Wash your interlocking floor - Clioclin Power Cleaning and Washing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.