Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,556 members, 7,837,139 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot (7308 Views)

Ibeju Lekki Lands at affordable prices. N594K / Fashola Revokes Governor's Consent On Lekki Lands Obtained By Fraud / Virgin,sandy And Dry Lands For Quick Sales At Ibejulekki 750,000k Only Per Plot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot by blancason: 3:33pm On Mar 22, 2013
euromilion: @poster,
Thnx 4 sending out d requested survey,I got it,however d survey is not wat I expected,agbaje family own d lands and agbaje are d surveyor,anyways to me d survey wasn't very clear with info,No where it says if d land are Free or GA,. However,am still interested,.

U said u re a banker in what bank?.what is the 3 months payment plan?

Mortgage Banks don't lend for purchase of land so my bank is not involved. I would gladly introduce you to my Bank's product through mail but in this forum i'm doing my personal tins wit my unique ID. We have discussed about the title documents earlier (the land is under global acquisition like most land in the lekki peninsula, and not committed to any project in lagos, which would be in form of commited acquisition). The survey plan has a registered number that can be verified at Alausa if there is doubt. Cheers
Re: Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot by blancason: 3:36pm On Mar 22, 2013
Also, if the family has a surveyor,what stops him in doing the survey on behalf of the family? I think the most important thing is to find out if the survey plan is genuine or not.
Re: Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot by Fhemmmy: 3:43pm On Mar 22, 2013
Do you have a pix of the surrounding . . . How developed is this area . . . .
Re: Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot by ariesfitness(m): 3:49pm On Mar 22, 2013
I suggest that all the individuals interested comission an independent survey to ascertain the status of this lands. They may appear attractive but it is imperative that we dont buy law suits with our hard earned money. If any one is interested, lets rally round. Note that im speaking from the view of a potential subscriber.
Re: Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 22, 2013
blancason:

Mortgage Banks don't lend for purchase of land so my bank is not involved. I would gladly introduce you to my Bank's product through mail but in this forum i'm doing my personal tins wit my unique ID. We have discussed about the title documents earlier (the land is under global acquisition like most land in the lekki peninsula, and not committed to any project in lagos, which would be in form of commited acquisition). The survey plan has a registered number that can be verified at Alausa if there is doubt. Cheers

Am not sure if I saw a number on d survey u sent,which is y I questioned d authenticity.
Re: Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 22, 2013
[quote author=euromilion]

Am not sure if I saw a number on d survey u sent,which is y I questioned d authenticity.I meant 3 months payment plan which I saw at d allocation form and what is d 30,000.00 PAC fee for?
Re: Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot by blancason: 5:39pm On Mar 22, 2013
ariesfitness: I suggest that all the individuals interested comission an independent survey to ascertain the status of this lands. They may appear attractive but it is imperative that we dont buy law suits with our hard earned money. If any one is interested, lets rally round. Note that im speaking from the view of a potential subscriber.

This is a good idea
Re: Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot by blancason: 5:42pm On Mar 22, 2013
euromilion:

Am not sure if I saw a number on d survey u sent,which is y I questioned d authenticity.

There is a Plan No: AA/1216/095/2006/LA clearly written at the bottom right corner of the survey plan.
Re: Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot by blancason: 5:50pm On Mar 22, 2013
[quote author=euromilion][/quote]

As it is, the easiest means of payment i suppose is the 12 month plan, thats why its the plan mainly stated in adverts. However, if you desire a different structure, we can discuss and agree to one. In addition to the 12 months Plan, there are the 3 and 6 months plan (which of course will attract less addition to price at the end of the day)
Re: Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 22, 2013
Could u pls tell me how 3 months plan is?I wish to subscribe for 120x120 which is 1million outright payment but I desire to break it into 3 part.

What is PAC fee?
Re: Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot by LondonCool(m): 10:48pm On Mar 22, 2013
Are the plots of land at Folkstone Estate and Dominion Gardens in the same locations or do they refer to the same project?

How many feet is 420 sq metres? Is it up to 60ft x 120 ft?
Re: Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot by Nobody: 12:36am On Mar 23, 2013
Ey re different,folkland is sold out,if am not mistaken,there ra 60x60 and 60x120.
Re: Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot by blancason: 8:40am On Mar 23, 2013
euromilion: Could u pls tell me how 3 months plan is?I wish to subscribe for 120x120 which is 1million outright payment but I desire to break it into 3 part.

What is PAC fee?

PAC means Property Access Club. Its a voluntary club where members pool funds to have access to properties they might not be able to on their own. It is not compulsory but open to land owners, and is a gesture by the facilitators to pull in buyers to the opportunities available.

If you desire to break it into three parts, the payment is 275K in three equal parts totalling 825k for the 60 x 120 and 200k,200k and 150k equalling 550k for the 60 x 60. 120 x 120 is not available now.
Re: Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot by blancason: 10:25am On Mar 23, 2013
euromilion: Ey re different,folkland is sold out,if am not mistaken,there ra 60x60 and 60x120.

Thank you
Re: Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot by blancason: 10:26am On Mar 23, 2013
LondonCool: Are the plots of land at Folkstone Estate and Dominion Gardens in the same locations or do they refer to the same project?

How many feet is 420 sq metres? Is it up to 60ft x 120 ft?

420 sqm refers to the 60 x 60. the 675 sqm is the 60 x 120
Re: Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 23, 2013
blancason:

PAC means Property Access Club. Its a voluntary club where members pool funds to have access to properties they might not be able to on their own. It is not compulsory but open to land owners, and is a gesture by the facilitators to pull in buyers to the opportunities available.

If you desire to break it into three parts, the payment is 275K in three equal parts totalling 825k for the 60 x 120 and 200k,200k and 150k equalling 550k for the 60
x 60. 120 x 120 is not available now.

60 x 60 x 2=120 x 120.

Those land in Dominion has been up 4 sale since 2012 how come is not sold out yet?.how many acre in total are there and how many has been sold,what happen if pple finish paying and there's no more land to sell?
Re: Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot by blancason: 1:03pm On Mar 23, 2013
euromilion:

60 x 60 x 2=120 x 120.

Those land in Dominion has been up 4 sale since 2012 how come is not sold out yet?.how many acre in total are there and how many has been sold,what happen if pple finish paying and there's no more land to sell?

Really, that means you are buying 2 420 sqm plots, and the transaction will be treated as such. Dominion gardens started selling late November 2012, and the plots are going fast.

Before you pay,you would have inspected what you want to pay for. If the plots are sold out, you will be duely informed. PWAN has a vision and hope to make a mark now and in the future
Re: Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot by godello: 1:04pm On Mar 23, 2013
euromilion:

60 x 60 x 2=120 x 120.

good question.pls if anyone scale though pls notify me. i dont want to loose my hard earned money.
Re: Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot by blancason: 1:23pm On Mar 23, 2013
There were 120 plots made avaialble at the start but more than 80 plots have been sold since December 2012 till date.

You need to take action and find out for yourself if its real or not or miss out like most people do during these opportunities. Please check this blog for some stories ... www.cheaplandinlekki..com

The promo price will expire at the end of this month. Maybe it will be extended, maybe not
Re: Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 23, 2013
godello: good question.pls if anyone scale though pls notify me. i dont want to loose my hard earned money.

Man which country re u in?r u in 9ja?,I was talking to lawyer in this forum,he is d moderator on this section,if u guys re interested let's hire him to do d run around for us.
Re: Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot by younglawya(m): 5:00pm On Mar 23, 2013
I second the idea. Let us jointly comisson a search report into this property to be handled by lawyer
Re: Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 23, 2013
younglawya: I second the idea. Let us jointly comisson a search report into this property to be handled by lawyer

Man r u in Lagos?can u get in touch wit Barr Matthew d moderator?I think it worth investigating as the issue of gazette in this matter is not straight forward,.it's usually either u have it or u don't have it,but not in this case,I don't understand the one when be say it's nearly out,but not out.Pls do something,Am not in 9ja if not I would ve sorted it out.
Re: Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot by godello: 7:59pm On Mar 23, 2013
euromilion:

Man which country re u in?r u in 9ja?,I was talking to lawyer in this forum,he is d moderator on this section,if u guys re interested let's hire him to do d run around for us.
am in portharcourt so tell me what's involve.
Re: Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 23, 2013
godello: am in portharcourt so tell me what's involve.

I've not really talk much wit him,although,I offered him 5% but,if we all want him we can agree on a figure and ask him if he can accept to do it.don't be a stranger talk to him too.my brother is actually a lawyer 2 there in PH.
Re: Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot by oduz: 5:57pm On Mar 24, 2013
younglawya: I second the idea. Let us jointly comisson a search report into this property to be handled by lawyer

I sent u a text message on this since Friday, no response

ariesfitness: I suggest that all the individuals interested comission an independent survey to ascertain the status of this lands. They may appear attractive but it is imperative that we dont buy law suits with our hard earned money. If any one is interested, lets rally round. Note that im speaking from the view of a potential subscriber.
Re: Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot by gabbytabby: 7:23pm On Mar 24, 2013
I am also interested in a 120 by 120 plot and agree with the idea of jointly requesting NL lawyer to look into this for us.

Blancason the timeline is too short such that if we are given 1-2 weeks after NLlawyer gives his report then it is doable for me.

I have already counted 8-10 people who might be interested

Gabbytabby
Fhemmy
Ariesfitness
Euromillion
Londoncool
godello
younglawya
oduz

And they all look like serious people to me. So time to contact NLlawyer.
Re: Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot by Fhemmmy: 9:10pm On Mar 24, 2013
gabbytabby: I am also interested in a 120 by 120 plot and agree with the idea of jointly requesting NL lawyer to look into this for us.

Blancason the timeline is too short such that if we are given 1-2 weeks after NLlawyer gives his report then it is doable for me.

I have already counted 8-10 people who might be interested

Gabbytabby
Fhemmy
Ariesfitness
Euromillion
Londoncool
godello
younglawya
oduz

And they all look like serious people to me. So time to contact NLlawyer.

Yes, if it is close to what the seller have made it looks like, i am very interested . . .
Re: Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 24, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Yes, if it is close to what the seller have made it looks like, i am very interested . . .

Alrite let's agreed on a price for lawyer,don't worry about seller wit his promo it's been like that since November,do not rush into it because he said so.

To me something is not rite wit d gazette,so let's be sure b4 buying.
Re: Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot by gabbytabby: 11:33pm On Mar 24, 2013
The check by NL lawyer would include that the co-ordinates of the land they want to sell is within the co-ordinates in the gazette. Someone tried to pull the wool over my eyes with this and thank God I spotted the anomaly it was just outside the gazette area.
Re: Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot by Nobody: 12:00am On Mar 25, 2013
gabbytabby: The check by NL lawyer would include that the co-ordinates of the land they want to sell is within the co-ordinates in the gazette. Someone tried to pull the wool over my eyes with this and thank God I spotted the anomaly it was just outside the gazette area.

Yes it's possible,but am sure a registered company would not want to do that against their reputation.
Anyway in Nigeria everyone is a suspect.
Re: Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot by blancason: 10:13am On Mar 25, 2013
euromilion:

Alrite let's agreed on a price for lawyer,don't worry about seller wit his promo it's been like that since November,do not rush into it because he said so.

To me something is not rite wit d gazette,so let's be sure b4 buying.

I've always advocated for independent checks so i'm glad with this development. do not part with your hard earned money unless U'v made checks and calculated the risk. i want a win-win transaction...just that i would like the process free from unnecessary delay. Tell me what i can do to help and what u guys need in form of assistance.
Re: Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 25, 2013
blancason:

I've always advocated for independent checks so i'm glad with this development. do not part with your hard earned money unless U'v made checks and calculated the risk. i want a win-win transaction...just that i would like the process free from unnecessary delay. Tell me what i can do to help and what u guys need in form of assistance.

Tell us the truth behind d gazette,u may not kno d truth,but,u and I kno that gazette is not c of o,so it shouldn't b an issue of it's nearly out since November.

If u really want to help,then,go on and ask d company boss tell u d truth or call alausa urself to find out,what is really going on.
Cheers.

U'r a bank rite?.'ll u give loan to someone who come wit d story of d gazette is nearly out?.

If u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Do You Know About OGOMBO Village Land In Ajah....should One Buy Or Not Pls? / Video Of Orangeville Estate Ajah Lagos @9.5m Per Plot / Wash your interlocking floor - Clioclin Power Cleaning and Washing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.