Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,764 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

42-year-old Man Rapes 12-year-old Girl Through Anus - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 42-year-old Man Rapes 12-year-old Girl Through Anus (1717 Views)

Father Rapes 12-yr-old Daughter In Bayelsa, Aborts Pregnancy(photo) / Lagos Trader Rapes Nine-year-old Boy In The Anus / Man Rapes 12-Year-old Girl In Anambra, Inside Bush (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

42-year-old Man Rapes 12-year-old Girl Through Anus by Bonaguy(m): 5:31pm On Mar 15, 2013
A 42-year old man, Alao Shobowale has been charged before the Ebute Meta Magistrates’ Court, Lagos, southwest Nigeria for allegedly raping a 12-year old girl through her anus.
Shobowale, also known as Alasco, allegedly rubbed his penis and the victim’s anus with ointment and raped her.

The incident occurred at Togodo Street, Temu in Epe, Lagos.

On the day the incident, Shobowale, a businessman, reportedly invited the girl to his room around 10 p.m., shut the door and removed her pant. He later raped her.

The matter became public when the girl could not bear the pain and started crying.
Her parents and neighbours were said to have forced Shobowale’s door open and found the victim with blood dripping from her anus. The matter was reported to the police and the accused was arrested and transferred to SCID, Panti, Yaba.

He was charged before the court on a two-count charge of rape. He pleaded not guilty and Magistrate S.O. Solebo granted him bail in the sum of N500,000 with two sureties in like sum.

The matter has been transferred to the Family Court in Sururere because of the age of the victim.

http://gistmetro..com/2013/03/42-year-old-man-rapes-12-year-old-girl.html
Re: 42-year-old Man Rapes 12-year-old Girl Through Anus by Dyt(f): 5:58pm On Mar 15, 2013
Werey
Re: 42-year-old Man Rapes 12-year-old Girl Through Anus by free2ryhme: 6:18pm On Mar 15, 2013
Evil man
Re: 42-year-old Man Rapes 12-year-old Girl Through Anus by Feedmemore(f): 6:48pm On Mar 15, 2013
This ràpe cases of adult molesting teens are becoming too many, what is it with all this pedophile? What is that a 42yrs old father is looking for in the anüs of a 12yr old teen? undecided undecided undecided

Is it that Nigeria has a ràpe culture or are these are sings of end time? Just thinking aloud...

Less I forget, I thought I read on nairaland the last time that the legistlatures have enacted a law, that henceforth ràpist are to be shot or is it life imprisonment?

Somebody enlighten me here.
Re: 42-year-old Man Rapes 12-year-old Girl Through Anus by CrazyMan(m): 8:09pm On Mar 15, 2013
The issue of r.ape cases in Nigeria is increasing at an alarming rate.
And I weep uncontrlably at the way our legal system allows r.apists to roam freely after charging them peanuts in the name of fine.

Correct me if I'm wrong, 99.9% of r.ape cases ends with the accused being granted bail, and the matter swept under the rug.

r.ape is a heinous offence against the dignity of women and deserves suitable punishment...and I believe our girls and women should be protected.

Our law enforcement agenices must ensure that it is the offender and not the victim who is exposed to publicity and public disgrace; cos at the moment, it is the other way round. Victims of r.ape get much more unwelcome and often unsympathetic media attention. This has to be reversed.

Another necessary step which I believe our government should take in order to curb the menance of r.ape in our society is to legalise p.rostitution — carried out in brothels or by call-girls — provided the sex workers are adults and have not been forced into the trade.

Truth is the more you try to put down p.rostitution, the higher will be the incidence of crime against innocent women. You may find the idea repulsive but ponder over it and you will realise there is substance in the argument.

The most appropriate punishment which I believe should be given to a r.apist is to get rid of whatever laws that states that a r.apist should be fined a few thousand Naira and kept in detention till the amount is paid. We should re-introduce our age-old methods of exposing r.apists to public disgrace before suitably punishing them. Courts should be empowered to order them to be taken to the localities in which they reside, be stripped and lashed.

Believe me, nothing can knock the macho out of a man than to be humiliated in front of his friends and neighbours.
Re: 42-year-old Man Rapes 12-year-old Girl Through Anus by CrazyMan(m): 10:33pm On Mar 15, 2013
Feed me more: Less I forget, I thought I read on nairaland the last time that the legistlatures have enacted a law, that henceforth ràpist are to be shot or is it life imprisonment?

Somebody enlighten me here.
For the 42 year old r.apist to be granted bail is enough reason to tell you that the news you heard is false.

Our judiciary system seem to be more interested in bail charges than justice.
Re: 42-year-old Man Rapes 12-year-old Girl Through Anus by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 16, 2013
Smh.tufiakwa

(1) (Reply)

ALUU 4: One Year After... / Indonesia Executions SUMMARY / NDLEA arrests Nigerians travelling to China, Turkey, others, with illicit drugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.