Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,373 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

Pls I Need A Namibian Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pls I Need A Namibian Visa (2575 Views)

Seeking For Admission In Namibian Schools / Namibian Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need A Namibian Visa by Temmy1980(m): 7:55am On Mar 16, 2013
Good day house pls i need a namibia visa and if any ideal how to go about pls just let me know or what is d better visa in african to disvargin my passport.thanks to all
Re: Pls I Need A Namibian Visa by geek(m): 4:10pm On Mar 18, 2013
Temmy1980: Good day house pls i need a namibia visa and if any ideal how to go about pls just let me know or what is d better visa in african to disvargin my passport.thanks to all

Sorry but I really don't get this thing about people wanting to 'disvirgin' their passports. As long as you meet the requirements for a visa, and you can show ties back to Nigeria, then you will be granted one regardless of your travelling history.

Getting a Namibian visa is not going to magically make obtaining another country's visa any easier for you. It will NOT boost your chances because its not relevant to the determination criteria of the ECO.

I don't know which country you're really wanting to really go to. Your posting history suggests you have a friend who is going to help you get into Trinidad and Tobago, then sudddenly you're ready to pay N600k for a French visa so you can do "runs", then you're after a visa to get into the Philippines. Now it's Namibia. Once you've decided, it will do you good to read through the various visa enquiries threads and see how to prepare a sound application, rather than wasting your time and money.

2 Likes

Re: Pls I Need A Namibian Visa by justwise(m): 4:28pm On Mar 18, 2013
geek:

Sorry but I really don't get this thing about people wanting to 'disvirgin' their passports. As long as you meet the requirements for a visa, and you can show ties back to Nigeria, then you will be granted one regardless of your travelling history.

Getting a Namibian visa is not going to magically make obtaining another country's visa any easier for you. It will NOT boost your chances because its not relevant to the determination criteria of the ECO.

I don't know which country you're really wanting to really go to. Your posting history suggests you have a friend who is going to help you get into Trinidad and Tobago, then sudddenly you're ready to pay N600k for a French visa so you can do "runs", then you're after a visa to get into the Philippines. Now it's Namibia. Once you've decided, it will do you good to read through the various visa enquiries threads and see how to prepare a sound application, rather than wasting your time and money.

100 likes

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need A Namibian Visa by eduson33(m): 7:48pm On Mar 19, 2013
omo see casting grin
geek:

Re: Pls I Need A Namibian Visa by Temmy1980(m): 8:38pm On Mar 20, 2013
Bros i must tel u one thing dat u must under stand.firstly i av to thank you 4 let me know dat u read my messages.more over you know when people keep on promising u dat they wil help but u didnt see any help from them.so u av to keep on trying until ur lucky day..my guy of trinidad keep on telling dat he will help but i av waited 4 a long time.a want to go to philppines people in dis house told me dat 9ja is better than d philippines.i want 2 pay 4 france they say i wil not get job if i go there.that is why i decided to go to namibia.u too can pls advice me i dont want to waste my time and my money i beg o. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need A Namibian Visa by Godson201333(m): 8:26am On Mar 21, 2013
Try to get a kenya visa to disvirgin your passport,Its very cheap and everything affordable
Re: Pls I Need A Namibian Visa by Temmy1980(m): 9:34pm On Mar 21, 2013
Thanks bros 4 d advice.
Re: Pls I Need A Namibian Visa by chukxie(m): 4:08am On Mar 22, 2013
I like this OP.The guy talk true. I pray God will lead you to the place He's destined for you. Keep asking questions here because there are a lot of knowledgeable people on nairaland . I believe someone will come up with an information that would be of great relevance to you. Cheers!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Why's Nigeria So Cheap / Uk Global Talent Visa Application (fashion Design Route) / 7 Countries Where You Can Become A Citizen Or Resident — If You Have The Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.