Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,117 members, 7,845,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Ladies Is This Romantic? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Is This Romantic? (1184 Views)

Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend / Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee / (photo) Can Nigerian Men Be This Romantic?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Is This Romantic? by Kirinwa: 7:04pm On Mar 16, 2013
You're angry with your guy,probably shouting at him why he hasn't been there for you. Telling him you wish he could be more responsive and responsible to cater for the both of you.
Suddenly he holds you by the neck and kisses you deeply.How does it feel. Is it romantic?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Is This Romantic? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 16, 2013
Kirinwa: You're angry with your guy,probably shouting at him why he hasn't been there for you. Telling him you wish he could be more responsive and responsible to cater for the both of you.
Suddenly he holds you by the neck and kisses you deeply.How does it feel. Is it romantic?

I would slap him. Bling bling ... I'm such a violent thing. tongue

No, honestly. It depends on the situation. I would rather not try it. It's difficult to tell when she is a bit angry and therefore able to answer with a kiss or whether she is extremely angry and would take your reaction as disrespect and a sign of AGAIN NOT caring about what she feels like. Women are complex honey cool

If you're sure that she is not that angry, then try it, she may like it. I have warned you though cool
Re: Ladies Is This Romantic? by kokoA(m): 7:17pm On Mar 16, 2013
You don dey watch many love films these days ba...

1 Like

Re: Ladies Is This Romantic? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 16, 2013
That looks and sounds romantic, but in the real world, it's a grossly stupïd action to take. So after kissing her, the fears and concern go away? It's like trying to drink your problems away. You will end up drunk and the morning after would be worse because you may have damaged more things as a result if your drunken state! You only forget whatever problem it is while you are still drinking or in this case, while you might still be kissing her.

I'm really sorry for the ladies that fall for this crap cos we all know that majority do fall for it. One blessed day, the diversionary kissing tactic will not work, so what happens next? Isn't it much better to solve the underlying problems there and then and kiss later? Postponing the evil day has never proven beneficial to anyone. It really smacks of immaturity when supposedly "mature men" try to kiss their way out of problems. The relationship is sure to be derailed in a very short while cos there is a disrupt of the right kind of communication. . .
Re: Ladies Is This Romantic? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 16, 2013
---
Re: Ladies Is This Romantic? by Kirinwa: 8:01pm On Mar 16, 2013
kokoA: You don dey watch many love films these days ba...

Na you sabi. grin
Re: Ladies Is This Romantic? by goofie: 8:04pm On Mar 16, 2013
if d kiss solves d problem,then its romantic. bt if d problem is still der after d kiss, then its is grossly unromantic. those movies lie!
Re: Ladies Is This Romantic? by Mynd44: 5:33am On Mar 17, 2013
Seriously?
Re: Ladies Is This Romantic? by Kirinwa: 8:55am On Mar 19, 2013
I think its very romantic.

(1) (Reply)

See Why Ladies Are Not Easy To Satisfy / Top Ten Reasons Why You Haven't Met Mr Right / Is It Right To Marry Someone That U Love, Not Working, Also Steals From U.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.