Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Wife Of #myogaatthetop Storms Channelstv To Protest Embarrassing Jest At Husband - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wife Of #myogaatthetop Storms Channelstv To Protest Embarrassing Jest At Husband (508 Views)

Jega Addresses Nigerians On AIT/ChannelsTV Live / Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General / Channelstv To Organise Own Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wife Of #myogaatthetop Storms Channelstv To Protest Embarrassing Jest At Husband by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 16, 2013

who is his oga at the topWife of the Lagos State NSCDC Commandant that graced the spotlight in a latest trending joke #My Oga at the top, Mr. Obafaiye Shem, today reportedly stormed the Channels TV station to protest the heaps of ridicules hauling on her family as a result of the embarrassing answers given by her husband during the live show.

"Don't Judge My Husband at His Hour of Error. My Kids at School are ridiculed by their mates, our Neighbours and Fellow Market women make jest of me everyday", she was quoted as saying as she protested.

Among other claims, the embittered woman was also quoted as asserting that her husband had not been able to catch a sleep since the ridiculous video portraying her husband in a bad light splashed all over the internet media.

Only hours before, an unconfirmed report says Mr. Obafaiye has been suspended at work.

In what suggests the #Oga at the top mentality is traditional with the NSCDC, a Visionites Magazine correspondent had contacted an officer at the NSCDC to confirm or dismiss the information of Mr. Obafaiye's suspension, but the source was afraid to say a word or refer to anyone who could speak for the corp.

The source said it was a hard time for anyone at the corp to say anything, even as he was promised a protection of 'anonymity'.

"Let me tell you the truth, especially as things are now, it is only the Ogas that can say anything", the source said.

Asked if he could volunteer the contact of the NSCDC PRO or Spokesperson, the source said he was not aware if the corp has such person, although he admits he knows Mr. Obafaiye as a colleague at same unit of the Lagos Command of the corp.

Source: http://visionitesmagazine.com/mag/wife-of-myogaatthetop-reportedly-storms-channels-tv-to-protest-embarrassing-jests-at-her-husband/

(1) (Reply)

Farouk Lawan Sacked Aschairman, Committee Onsubsidy / All Progressives Congress May Change Name. / INEC Considers Akpabio’s Rigging “pre-election Matter”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.