Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,834 members, 7,841,183 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

My Phobia For People With Mental Illness: Reply To Adebola Rayo - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Phobia For People With Mental Illness: Reply To Adebola Rayo (9889 Views)

My Phobia Story / Coping With Mental Illness In Nigeria: A Beautiful Writer's Experience / Mental illness May Be The 'price' We Pay For Intelligence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Phobia For People With Mental Illness: Reply To Adebola Rayo by pekelepekele(m): 2:39am On Mar 18, 2013
coogar:

99% of nigeria's problem are not spiritual!
if nigerians take their lives in their hands, there would be less stuff to worry about. the time to pray is over, christians and muslims should come together and march to abuja and demand better lives - instead of camping at the redemption camp for hours praying for a country that's ruled by nonentities!

Protesting is not a bad thing and God is not even against war if you read through the old testament you would have read about prophets praying for the isrealites soldiers before they go to war but the question is this if Nigeria is not having a spiritual problem why haven't we all march to Abuja just like you said . It takes a lot of fasting and prayers with much effort to make large number of people to have the same view about something and also act.

Nigerians are suffering and smiling today because the Virtual Nigeria is in the hands of the devil . During the fuel subsidy protest we almost had a breakthrough but what did NLC did? the devil used them against us . Lets keep praying for this country and there will be a day that I believe is no longer far away that people will gather up again and that time NLC decisions won't be able to stop us because by now we all have seen clearly who they really were
Re: My Phobia For People With Mental Illness: Reply To Adebola Rayo by Kairoseki77: 2:52am On Mar 18, 2013
@OP...I understand what you are saying, but think about it.

If a person get's 419'ed and develops a hatred for all Nigerians, would you not call him a fool?
If a black man robbed a white man, and that white man became racist against all black people, would you not call him a fool as well?

You should have a fear of Okara...not the mentally ill.

Jus sayin!
Re: My Phobia For People With Mental Illness: Reply To Adebola Rayo by Nobody: 3:01am On Mar 18, 2013

2 Likes

Re: My Phobia For People With Mental Illness: Reply To Adebola Rayo by Nobody: 3:04am On Mar 18, 2013
Sisi_Kill: A Handsome writer's experience with Mental Illness
cheesy!!
Re: My Phobia For People With Mental Illness: Reply To Adebola Rayo by Kairoseki77: 3:09am On Mar 18, 2013
omo_to_dun:

Haven't you guys prayed enough? Why do Nigerians always portray God as evil? Nigerians have been praying for over half a century and, still, God hasn't answered our prayers. The problem is not God; the problem is us. Until we protest and claim what is rightly ours, God will not help us. Has God ever come down to ever help anyone?

A careful observation of every great country in the world will show us that they arrived at their destination through hard-work and consistency and accountability, not praying to and disturbing God 24-7. If it takes more than 50 years for God to answer our prayers, shouldn't that be a sign that we are doing something wrong? This mentality is pervasive in the black communities all over the world. Even African Americans pray day and night for God to change their situation and, yet, they are still at the bottom of the socioeconomic ladder. God has given us hands, legs, and brains; we need to start using them!

Maybe praying to a black god (instead of blonde haired-blue eyed Jesus and Arab Muhammad) would help.

Black god must be p****ed that all the black people are worshiping white Jesus! Let that man play!

Look at black Jesus! Look at that chest! That's a man that can handle your problems right there!

Re: My Phobia For People With Mental Illness: Reply To Adebola Rayo by pekelepekele(m): 3:13am On Mar 18, 2013
omo_to_dun:

Haven't you guys prayed enough? Why do Nigerians always portray God as evil? Nigerians have been praying for over half a century and, still, God hasn't answered our prayers. The problem is not God; the problem is us. Until we protest and claim what is rightly ours, God will not help us. Has God ever come down to ever help anyone?

Look at every great country in the world. They arrived at their destination through hard-work, not praying to and disturbing God 24-7. If it takes more than 50 years for God to answer our prayers, shouldn't that be a sign that we are doing something wrong? This mentality is pervasive in the black communities all over the world. Even African Americans pray day and night for God to change their situation and, yet, they are still at the bottom of the socioeconomic ladder. God has given us hands, legs, and brains; we need to start using them!

Go on top of a 5 storey building and shout Nigerians lets protest and lets see if that will work lol funny? huh . You don't get my point that it is only prayer that can make we Nigerians understand that protesting is the way out and not only that but also ACT!.,The situation this country is in right now makes it very clear to almost all Nigerians that protesting is the way out but it is difficult for us to act because the devil is using all its tactics to block the way of another protest and Nigerians also care so much about their lives because there is no successful protest without people losing their lives. What will make us all understand that some have to fall for others that are still standing to live a good life? It is only PRAYER that can do that.

Someone like you that am very sure likes having a nice time during evenings with pepper soup and some beers will be the #1 person to run away if you hear the sound of gun shots

2 Likes

Re: My Phobia For People With Mental Illness: Reply To Adebola Rayo by gabinogem(m): 3:32am On Mar 18, 2013
The solution to our problem is in us... Man know thyself.
Re: My Phobia For People With Mental Illness: Reply To Adebola Rayo by Sibrah: 3:40am On Mar 18, 2013
Sisi_Kill: A Handsome writer's experience with Mental Illness

. . .. . .shouldn't that be the Title of this thread?!! tongue

Aiight, all jokes apart. . .OP, nice write up and nice of you to want to help but I think your mistake is in thinking showing "Love and Care" can cure mental illness. There IS a reason why there are professionals. . .doctors who specialize in this. I mean this is like taking you car to a caterer and wondering why dust from flour comes out of the exhaust.

I think you misunderstand the part of Rayo's post you quoted, she ain't saying try to cure them, she is saying understand they are SICK and often times they can't help their behavior.
Handsome? Women and their ways sha!
Re: My Phobia For People With Mental Illness: Reply To Adebola Rayo by Nobody: 3:41am On Mar 18, 2013

1 Like

Re: My Phobia For People With Mental Illness: Reply To Adebola Rayo by baby124: 4:00am On Mar 18, 2013
That is ehn? A lot of Nigerians have mental issues. Simple things don't make sense to them. They are ready to attack and fight over the littlest issue. They thing fighting and attacking is the way to get heard. The need to prey on people they think are weaker than them is very sick. The sharp changes in mood and senseless, mind questioning attitude some people exhibit ehn? See NL, its very popular to get attacked by a random user for your view. With violent and crazy words. Some people are obsessed with other tribes and their comments make you understand that they are 2 crazy tantrums from full blown madness. The issue of mental illness is all around us. What do you call leaders that steal with impunity and kill at the drop of a hat just to steal? What they do with such money, is yet to be determined. You can't even see the difference in their appearance. Still the same obese, body odour, uneducated sounding and stark raving mad people with policies only a werey on the street can come up with. We need to embrace the fact that mental issues are not something to hide. We should encourage people to seek help, and at least sanitize people about the need not to hide family members with mental illness. Some people leave their family members untreated and are highly skilled at hiding this issue. Only for them to marry off that member to an unsuspecting person. cheesy. Check the stories on family section for reference. SMH

1 Like

Re: My Phobia For People With Mental Illness: Reply To Adebola Rayo by Kairoseki77: 4:01am On Mar 18, 2013
omo_to_dun:
I'm an American and I am scared of neither protests nor gun shots, for I have been in many protests wherein many gun shots were fired; those experiences didn't deter me. In America, we get shiit done because we do shiit, not because we pray to God. When the Egyptians protested, no one went on a 5 storey building and screamed to others to start protesting; that would simply be idiiotic. Instead, they used the power of the social media and their resolve to overthrow their government.

The difference between Nigerians and Egyptians is that the former are simply COWARDS. That is what you lots are: a bunch of cowards who'd rather stay indoors to pray to God while you let your problems overpower you. Did the Muslims in the Arab world rely only on prayers? In the course of trying to effect change, so many of them died and so many of them were wounded. Nigerians will never put themselves through such an ordeal because they are cowards. My great-grandfather said that only prayers could change Nigeria. My grandfather said the same. And so did my father. Thankfully I will not pass such a message across to my children; it ends here. Only a Nigerian will pray day and night in preparation for an exam, or when searching for a job, or when looking for a spouse, etc.

It has been ingrained into our psyche that we are powerless, that our destiny lies in God's hands, and that we cannot amount to anything without wailing and gnashing our teeth during intensive prayer sessions. Have you forgotten that Christianity and Islam are foreign religions; before these religions were forced down our throats, weren't we living? Weren't we preposterous?

The ancient Egyptians were a civilized people and they did not serve Jehovah. So how did they become a world power---at the time---without prayers?

Read This Story:

A terrible storm came into a town and local officials sent out an emergency warning that the river would soon overflow and flood the nearby homes. They ordered everyone in the town to evacuate immediately.

A faithful Christian man heard the warning and decided to stay, saying to himself, “I will trust God and if I am in danger, then God will send a divine miracle to save me.”

The neighbors came by his house and said to him, “We’re leaving and there is room for you in our car, please come with us!” But the man declined. “I have faith that God will save me.”

As the man stood on his porch watching the water rise up the steps, a man in a canoe paddled by and called to him, “Hurry and come into my canoe, the waters are rising quickly!” But the man again said, “No thanks, God will save me.”

The floodwaters rose higher pouring water into his living room and the man had to retreat to the second floor. A police motorboat came by and saw him at the window. “We will come up and rescue you!” they shouted. But the man refused, waving them off saying, “Use your time to save someone else! I have faith that God will save me!”

The flood waters rose higher and higher and the man had to climb up to his rooftop.

A helicopter spotted him and dropped a rope ladder. A rescue officer came down the ladder and pleaded with the man, "Grab my hand and I will pull you up!" But the man STILL refused, folding his arms tightly to his body. “No thank you! God will save me!”

Shortly after, the house broke up and the floodwaters swept the man away and he drowned.

When in Heaven, the man stood before God and asked, “I put all of my faith in You. Why didn’t You come and save me?”

And God said, “Son, I sent you a warning. I sent you a car. I sent you a canoe. I sent you a motorboat. I sent you a helicopter. What more were you looking for?” shocked

The moral of the story: God gave you a voice to protest with. What more do you want?

1 Like

Re: My Phobia For People With Mental Illness: Reply To Adebola Rayo by Larrylarex(m): 4:04am On Mar 18, 2013
Rex123: I understand how you feel... I have gone thru similar experience and it wasn't funny at all. One sunday evening, I decided to take a stroll, as I was walking down the street of my neighbourhood one mad man approached me, held my shirt and accused me of sleeping with his wife. He beat and spat at me. It was the intervention of some area boys that saved me. Now me and mad man no dey jam for road o.
It's not funny at all... but believe me, you guys got me laughing my ar.se out! Especially the OP who stopped listening to a radio station because of Okara, LOL! The phobia for mental people hasa actually became a mental problem for you really.
Re: My Phobia For People With Mental Illness: Reply To Adebola Rayo by Nobody: 4:08am On Mar 18, 2013
Re: My Phobia For People With Mental Illness: Reply To Adebola Rayo by Nobody: 4:35am On Mar 18, 2013
omo_to_dun:
I'm an American and I am scared of neither protests nor gun shots, for I have been in many protests wherein many gun shots were fired; those experiences didn't deter me. In America, we get shiit done because we do shiit, not because we pray to God. When the Egyptians protested, no one went on a 5 storey building and screamed to others to start protesting; that would simply be idiiotic. Instead, they used the power of the social media and their resolve to overthrow their government.

The difference between Nigerians and Egyptians is that the former are simply COWARDS. That is what you lots are: a bunch of cowards who'd rather stay indoors to pray to God while you let your problems overpower you. Did the Muslims in the Arab world rely only on prayers? In the course of trying to effect change, so many of them died and so many of them were wounded. Nigerians will never put themselves through such an ordeal because they are cowards. My great-grandfather said that only prayers could change Nigeria. My grandfather said the same. And so did my father. Thankfully I will not pass such a message across to my children; it ends here. Only a Nigerian will pray day and night in preparation for an exam, or when searching for a job, or when looking for a spouse, etc.

It has been ingrained into our psyche that we are powerless, that our destiny lies in God's hands, and that we cannot amount to anything without wailing and gnashing our teeth during intensive prayer sessions. Have you forgotten that Christianity and Islam are foreign religions; before these religions were forced down our throats, weren't we living? Weren't we preposterous?

The ancient Egyptians were a civilized people and they did not serve Jehovah. So how did they become a world power---at the time---without prayers?
Excellent statement. That is the biggest issue with Nigeria, many folks are so blinded by religion that they just refuse to help themselves. You can't just sit down and say the prayer against bribery and corruption while you do nothing. It doesn't work like that. The average Nigerian thinks it is best to leave everything to God. Wtf? He gave you the hands, brain, voice and resources to make your life better, why would you leave everything to him?

It's not actually by going to church every day and speaking in tongues, it's about taking action. Do what you can before leaving the rest to him.

And then, there are those silly Nigerian movies that don't even help...mschew!! angry angry
Re: My Phobia For People With Mental Illness: Reply To Adebola Rayo by velo10: 4:58am On Mar 18, 2013
cool write-up
Re: My Phobia For People With Mental Illness: Reply To Adebola Rayo by ochukoccna: 5:51am On Mar 18, 2013
Some replies on this thread buttress the fact that too many Nigerians are lost in religion(note religion and not faith).That said,below is my take on Stanley's yarn

Back at the office, the only question I kept hearing was, "Wetin connect you and that mad man?"
Terribly embarrassing; I got a three-day work leave to enable me
treat myself.

The problem that radiates through the being of many a Nigeria -myself inclusive- is noted above i.e. preservation of self above every other thing
Me,Myself and I over and above everyone else

Eventually, I was persuaded to drop all charges by a police women at
the Bar beach station who told me that Okara had been crying profusely
since he arrived the cell; telling anyone who cares to listen that he
nearly murdered the only true friend he has ever had in Lagos.
This Stan dude is vain
So he would have pressed charges against someone he acknowledged to be mentally 'not up to it' if not that he was pursuaded to drop charges?
He's more vain than I thought

This experience seriously traumatised me and from that day on, I hated
anyone with any visible sign of mental illness-I no even wan know. If I
met anyone and I noticed any sign of BPD similar to 'Okara's, I avoided
such a person like a plague. As a matter of fact, my inability to
accommodate anyone with mental illness became a mental illness on its
own-and I’m still battling with that phobia. I guess this is why I decided
to write this lengthy response to your post. #therapeutic
After many years of reflection, I’m beginning to think that perhaps
Okara was right after all and I was indeed part of his problem. Instead
of trying to ‘clean up’ Okara and make him 'civilized’, I should have
encouraged him to seek professional help. But as a typical Nigerian, I
still say to myself, na me born am? Make him family people worry jare.
Thankfully,he acknowledged himself been infected with the Nigerian selfishness bug
He also pointed out his error in not helping Obright or is it Okara seek medical help
The most important 'help' you can give a mentally challenged person is refer him to professional help (not give him money or a job) especially when you no be hin papa i.e. family member
Also,that you have a bad encounter doesn't mean you should shut your bowels of compassion and stereotype a tribe/a type of suitation/profession e.g. not all Igbo are scammers nor all nurses/Calabar ladies are loose sexually even though that's the prevailing stereotype
If you have past bitters experiences,learn from such and move on with living
Life's too short for grudge matches
My 2 pennies
Re: My Phobia For People With Mental Illness: Reply To Adebola Rayo by anonimi: 6:25am On Mar 18, 2013
TheRealMrStan:

After many years of reflection, I’m beginning to think that perhaps Okara was right after all and I was indeed part of his problem. Instead of trying to ‘clean up’ Okara and make him 'civilized’, I should have encouraged him to seek professional help. But as a typical Nigerian, I still say to myself, na me born am? Make him family people worry jare.

http://mrstanleynwabia..com/2013/03/dearadebola-rayo-myphobia-for-people.html

Thanks for sharing your experience. The bold part above especially the red highlight is what keeps us Nigerians and black people down. The wetin-consign-me approach coupled with patronising assistance when we finally decide to show any concern rather than a thoughtful and meaningful even though harder assistance that will give long lasting solution.
We need to realise that we are all together as a society and if there are many mad men roaming our streets it reflects on us despite our smart italian suits and shiny work places. It is called Enlightened Self Interest. Want to know more and share (break it down) to others? Start reading here:

Wikipedia

Re: My Phobia For People With Mental Illness: Reply To Adebola Rayo by agohavivi(f): 6:46am On Mar 18, 2013
Wow! Its so unfortunate that a kind natured person like you could be made to go through all this. I'm really sorry that you got messed up in that foul smelling, filty carnal that runs through mobil house. I very much understand your plight because I used to dread that canal as well. U don't have to turn away from lending a helping hand due to your experience because those with varying levels of mental issues are not only found in the slum or in filth but in the most unusual places. Some even head parastatals and powerful oprganisations. Keep being a great fellow. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: My Phobia For People With Mental Illness: Reply To Adebola Rayo by 9lifes(m): 7:03am On Mar 18, 2013
pekelepekele: [b]What baffles me about Adebola Rayo case was that she never mentioned anything like looking for spiritual help that alone truly prove that she is suffering from a spiritual problem.

Let me break it down a little if there is any particular fellow suffering from a powerful demonic attack it always end up affecting SUCH PERSON'S MIND AND NOT THE BRAIN. For every human being to live peacefully it is from your mind and if anyone will live the opposite it is also from the mind.

Example one can be rich and still be feeling poor if he won't stop looking at the people at the top and understand that there is time for everything and also that you won't archive anything God is not willing to give to you.

The signs anyone suffering from a demonic attacks are

HAVING AN UNSETTLED MIND people always end up tagging it as Brain problem but the fact about it is that anything that affects your MIND will affect everything about you. which means if you notice your mind have not being stable for couple of days quickly seek for spiritual help and open up to people before it degenerates to something serious.

An unsettled mind is a serious problem it won't resolve itself if you don't quickly seek for help in fact the demon is so strong that it won't want to get out of anyone suffering from such problem until it claims the person's life and then jump into another person.

other signs you will be experiencing if you are having an Unsettled Mind you won't feel like going to churches or mosques. or lets say going for a while and then tagging the pastors or imams at the churches or mosques you visited as fraudsters or other evil names and another is that such people always end up fighting their closest friends which is anybody trying to help them out of their problem.

Why is because the demon inside of them won't want to get out of them ., This demon will always make them give silly excuses and always protect them from evil things happening to other people so that it can stay in such person's life till it accomplish the mission which is CLAIMING THE PERSON'S LIFE most times through a suicidal act and another one is that most people with mental illness don't fall ill easily because that demon won't want them to fall sick so that he or she won't visit a hospital and that way their won't be a solution to the problem

& it's this same spirit that will be telling them not to let people know what is going on with them because people will mock him or her . If another person even try to ask her what is really wrong with such fellow . He won't be able to explain clearly

I have attended a pastoral college before that is how I know all these things.

In general if Adebola Rayo and any other suffering from this kind of problem can seek for spiritual help they will be healed and if anyone here think he or she has a problem once that problem is still letting you go to mosques or churches that is not a strong problem it will be solved very soon.

[/b]

Shut up,religious slowpoke.An example of a confused idiot! Everything in Nigeria is spiritual,even corruption,nonsense.
Re: My Phobia For People With Mental Illness: Reply To Adebola Rayo by Nobody: 7:29am On Mar 18, 2013
Anyone who thinks the Nigerian system is sane is insane; accepting whats abnormal to be normal cheesy

Just like giving pardons to hoodlums by Oga at the top, saying it helps the economy; how ridiculous !
Re: My Phobia For People With Mental Illness: Reply To Adebola Rayo by Rooneyboy(m): 7:36am On Mar 18, 2013
Billyonaire: Dont you think you need help |?

As in ennnn !

I was just going to ask him same, not until I saw ur own question grin
Re: My Phobia For People With Mental Illness: Reply To Adebola Rayo by patholaw: 7:36am On Mar 18, 2013
My neighbour is 1 oh...1minute ur gisting next minute he becomes violent. #na 2 dey avoid am now oh#
Re: My Phobia For People With Mental Illness: Reply To Adebola Rayo by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 18, 2013
naijathings: my phobia for people with body odour.. embarassed
Who wants to know?
Re: My Phobia For People With Mental Illness: Reply To Adebola Rayo by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 18, 2013
Dis is deep.
Re: My Phobia For People With Mental Illness: Reply To Adebola Rayo by khanivorous(f): 8:13am On Mar 18, 2013
Hahha.. @ op, you think you got phobia, huh?

Try going to aba in abia state.. You will definitely see a city of madness
Re: My Phobia For People With Mental Illness: Reply To Adebola Rayo by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 18, 2013
Rooneyboy: Interesting one, we've go an alarming rate of mentally unstable people in our midst in Nigeria .

*most places u get to find them , eateries, churches, and buses*
- - - - - - and ofcourse they do have one thing in common !
Always wanting to communicate.

Oftentimes they are usually well dressed without any physical trace of insanity, not until u engage them in their desired conversation.

You missed the most obvious places of all - our roads. Danfo drivers will always switch to "crazy" mode the moment you indicate to change lanes and woe betide you if you are driving a clean car
Re: My Phobia For People With Mental Illness: Reply To Adebola Rayo by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 18, 2013
I listen to that radio station when am driving to work,and have come across this Okara guy.
At times he comes across as highly intelligent, and at times he comes across as some one not quite right upstairs.
Occassionally the OAPs have a good laugh at his rants,but are quick to cut him off the air when he descends into obscene and vulgar rants.
People with split personalities like this certainly need medical help,but the first step is for him and his relations to accept he has a medical condition that requires treatment.
Re: My Phobia For People With Mental Illness: Reply To Adebola Rayo by Michky: 8:23am On Mar 18, 2013
19naia: the ones who breakdown AND FALL BY THE WAY SIDE OF THE RAT RACE ARE ONLY THE SYMPTOM OF THE DISEASE OF MENTAL ILLNESS.. THE REAL DISEASE IS SOURCED IN THE ONES STILL GOING STRONG IN THE WAYS AND FORMS OF SOCIALIZING ONE ANOTHER AMID THE WORLD AND ALL ITS RESOURCES AND PITFALLS....tHE LEAST OF OUR WORRYS IS FOR THE ONES WHO NO LONGER FUNCTION WELL IN AN INSANE SYSTEM WE TRY TO PROJECT AS NORMAL....THE REAL WORRY IS STEADILY COMING TO A HEAD WHERE NO ONE ON EARTH WILL ESCAPE THE SYPMTOMS AND BE LUCKY TO SURVIVE WHILE WE LOOK BACK AND SEE THE MAJESTIC PROPHECY IN THE WAYS OF THE ONES WE MISTOOK FOR MENTALLY ILL.....wRECKLESS PROFITEERING WITHOUT THE REGARD FOR THE ENVORONMENT AND OUR NEED FOR NATURAL GROWTH AND HABITAT,WRECKLESS PROFITEERING WITHOUT REGARD FOR ONE ANOTHERS WELL BEING AS EVERY HUMAN ON EARTH IS EQUAL IN NEEDS AND CONCERN,WRECKLESS PROFITEERING WITHOUT REGARD FOR ACCOUNTABILITY IN WHOLE AND IN TRUTH WHILE INCLUDING THE REAL SOCIAL EFFECTS OF HOW WE SOCIALIZE WORLD ECONOMICS AND DEVELOPMENT........tHERE IN LIES THE AGE OLD PROBLEM STEADILY GROWING WHERE EVEN THE MENTAL HEALTH CARE AGENDA IS AN INDUSTRY IN MANY COUNTRIES WHERE IT IS EXPLOITED BY PROFITEERING...tHE WORST MENTAL ILLNESS IS IN THE PERSPECTIVES WE VIEW THE WORLD AND OTHERS WITH, AND THE SUBSEQUENT WAYS WE ACT ACCORDING TO OUR PERSPECTIVES REGARDLESS OF IF WE ARE WISE ENOUGH TO KNOW TRUTH DEEPLY
God bless you on this write-up dude.
Re: My Phobia For People With Mental Illness: Reply To Adebola Rayo by Michky: 8:24am On Mar 18, 2013
Billyonaire: Dont you think you need help |?
lipsrsealed
Re: My Phobia For People With Mental Illness: Reply To Adebola Rayo by Michky: 8:26am On Mar 18, 2013
pekelepekele:

You mean she shouldn't seek for spiritual assistance? Sisi kill do you want to kill that sisi ni?
Dude, leave the spirits out of this matter joor. Its people like you that's making it hard to rid the society of victims of mental problems.

1 Like

Re: My Phobia For People With Mental Illness: Reply To Adebola Rayo by Michky: 8:28am On Mar 18, 2013
coogar:

99% of nigeria's problem are not spiritual!
if nigerians take their lives in their hands, there would be less stuff to worry about. the time to pray is over, christians and muslims should come together and march to abuja and demand better lives - instead of camping at the redemption camp for hours praying for a country that's ruled by nonentities!
GBAM!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy Apple Cider Vinegar / 10 Diseases You Should Know That Show Up In Your Nails / COVID-19 Update For November 12 2020 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.