Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,162 members, 7,860,162 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:03 AM

I Am 49 And My Boobs Are Still Very Firm - Kemi Olunloyo - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Am 49 And My Boobs Are Still Very Firm - Kemi Olunloyo (1526 Views)

See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) / Weird Things Some Nigerian Ladies Do Just To Have Big & Firm Boobs / How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am 49 And My Boobs Are Still Very Firm - Kemi Olunloyo by mafioso47(m): 1:04am On Mar 17, 2013
This is Kemi Olunloyo latest message, she posted it on her facebook page a while ago:

Ladies!!! It’s NOT a BRA. Its a bikini top with a WIRE, the latest with tight short mini skirts. I’ve always told u my breasts are healthy, self exam on the 11th of the month for chest cancer lumps, no implants. I have told ppl on social media that my breasts are firm, bosoms pointed and hard and my wish is to get my pumpkins to half of Cossy’s.

I will be 49 in August. Wonder why my sons tell their pals I am SEXY and make my pics their profile pic on FB.

Nigerian women, #KeepITReal and stop the shit pretending. Keep ur pumpkins healthy. #LifestyleTIP. No make up and stay natural in the pool. POST YOUR PICS if ur woman is SEXIER!

Oh in case you don’t know who she is, one can describe Kemi Olunloyo in many ways, an outspoken journalist, media expert, advocate, politician, deportee, the list goes on. She is also the daughter of former governor of Oyo State – she is one outspoken woman that keeps on talking even when it threatens her life, she’s come under attack so many times but that has not stopped her in any way from posting comments online…

[img]This is Kemi Olunloyo latest message, she posted it on her facebook page a while ago:

Ladies!!! It’s NOT a BRA. Its a bikini top with a WIRE, the latest with tight short mini skirts. I’ve always told u my breasts are healthy, self exam on the 11th of the month for chest cancer lumps, no implants. I have told ppl on social media that my breasts are firm, bosoms pointed and hard and my wish is to get my pumpkins to half of Cossy’s.

I will be 49 in August. Wonder why my sons tell their pals I am SEXY and make my pics their profile pic on FB.

Nigerian women, #KeepITReal and stop the shit pretending. Keep ur pumpkins healthy. #LifestyleTIP. No make up and stay natural in the pool. POST YOUR PICS if ur woman is SEXIER!

Oh in case you don’t know who she is, one can describe Kemi Olunloyo in many ways, an outspoken journalist, media expert, advocate, politician, deportee, the list goes on. She is also the daughter of former governor of Oyo State – she is one outspoken woman that keeps on talking even when it threatens her life, she’s come under attack so many times but that has not stopped her in any way from posting comments online…

[/img]This is Kemi Olunloyo latest message, she posted it on her facebook page a while ago:

http://247nigerianewsupdate.com/im-49and-my-b00bs-are-still-very-firm-kemi-olunloyo-yabs-nigerian-ladies/
Re: I Am 49 And My Boobs Are Still Very Firm - Kemi Olunloyo by OkikiOluwa1(m): 3:16am On Mar 17, 2013
Op, edit this thread. Too much repitition.
To the topic: Kemi Olunloyo's breasttt never suffer from the hand of her babies when she dey nurse them & from her male customer(s). If yes, she don do surgery.
Re: I Am 49 And My Boobs Are Still Very Firm - Kemi Olunloyo by Akshow: 5:59am On Mar 17, 2013
Deluded noisy clown. For your left mind abi? Silly lousy woman behavin as if na she go first cross the Atlantic ocean. You need to see her thrash on Facebook.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cosmetics From USA. WHOLESALE / Cheap Human Hair For Sale And Nationwide Delivery / Picture:olajumoke And Her Husband Use Water Closer For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.