Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Why Do Girls Lie? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Lie? (874 Views)

Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Lie Like Its A Legal Thing? / Why Do Naija Girls Lie A Lot / Why Do Girls Lie To Their Boyfriend Thay They Are Virgin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Lie? by Oloriebi22(m): 2:45am On Mar 17, 2013
On a bus going from Ibadan to Lagos, the phone of a girl sitting close to me rang she picks it & said: "Honey, I'm in a bus going to Abuja for the burial, I'll call you when I get there". Another girl's phone rang, she said: "Sweetheart I'm on my way to Port Harcourt for the Masters Degree Form, pls send me Credit for the trip". The other one's phone rang, she said "Alhaji, sorry I'm onmy way to Owerri for the interview, I'll call you later" A mallam who was man sitting @ the back of the bus suddenly raises hisvoice in anger: "Driver stop pls, park this bus, where exactly is this bus going to!!?? ;DOn a bus going from Ibadan to Lagos, the phone of a girl sitting close to me rang she picks it & said: "Honey, I'm in a bus going to Abuja for the burial, I'll call you when I get there". Another girl's phone rang, she said: "Sweetheart I'm on my way to Port Harcourt for the Masters Degree Form, pls send me Credit for the trip". The other one's phone rang, she said "Alhaji, sorry I'm onmy way to Owerri for the interview, I'll call you later" A mallam who was man sitting @ the back of the bus suddenly raises hisvoice in anger: "Driver stop pls, park this bus, where exactly is this bus going to!!??

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Lie? by Nobody: 7:49am On Mar 17, 2013
So guys don't lie? I wonder why nigerian guys always creates negetive topics about Nigerian girls especially on nairaland. You didn't even say some girls, well I believe you had, have, and will have girls in your family so that makes them liars too.
Re: Why Do Girls Lie? by Revolva(m): 9:39am On Mar 17, 2013
@poster na here be romance section...oya mod move am shaparly
Re: Why Do Girls Lie? by Oloriebi22(m): 12:51am On Apr 04, 2013
;DTake am easy oo ;DTake am easy oo
Re: Why Do Girls Lie? by Mynd44: 6:18am On Apr 04, 2013
Stale joke....
Re: Why Do Girls Lie? by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 04, 2013
Cos their men taught them how to
Re: Why Do Girls Lie? by Abbey2sam(m): 9:42am On Apr 04, 2013
This shait should be in the joke section
Re: Why Do Girls Lie? by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 04, 2013
Sorry op but Everybody Lies. deal with it
Re: Why Do Girls Lie? by adim2(m): 9:57am On Apr 04, 2013
Op, you drink shekpe before u come post this thing for romance section? See as him make am look like say na him d thing happen to. Old joke for dat mata

(1) (Reply)

Do Ladies Really Value Marriage A Lot More Than Men?.... / She's A Gold Digger / Why Some Men Have A Dog And No Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.