Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Father Nails Own Kids To Plank, Says They Are Witches - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Nails Own Kids To Plank, Says They Are Witches (19799 Views)

Woman Confesses To Selling 19 Kids To Ritualists In Imo (Photos) / Men Brutalize Their kids With Hot Iron, Plank (graphic Pics) / Photos: Couple Jailed For Havingsex With Their Own Kids!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Nails Own Kids To Plank, Says They Are Witches by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 17, 2013
Are they really his kids?
Re: Father Nails Own Kids To Plank, Says They Are Witches by ecosanders: 11:28am On Mar 17, 2013
grin
AnitaMandy:
Who let the dogs out? Who who who who who!
ur pada! grin
AnitaMandy:
Who let the dogs out? Who who who who who!
ur pada!
Re: Father Nails Own Kids To Plank, Says They Are Witches by juman(m): 11:29am On Mar 17, 2013
Federal government need to do something on the issue of child witches and wizards.
Re: Father Nails Own Kids To Plank, Says They Are Witches by mysticgal(f): 11:29am On Mar 17, 2013
witch and wizard,parents bigger witch and wizard.and very very duuuuuumb.rather than take them 4 deliverance de nailed them.
Re: Father Nails Own Kids To Plank, Says They Are Witches by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 17, 2013
Jjust saw this on the homepage and was really hoping it would not have any connection with my state (Akwa Ibom). What is wrong with some of my people? angry
Re: Father Nails Own Kids To Plank, Says They Are Witches by olapluto(m): 11:32am On Mar 17, 2013
mysticgal: witch and wizard,parents bigger witch and wizard.and very very duuuuuumb.rather than taken them 4 deliverance d nailed them.
That deliverance part is the driving force. the money from carrying out deliverance is what is driving some places of worship to label these kids witches.
Re: Father Nails Own Kids To Plank, Says They Are Witches by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 17, 2013
why is it that i always hear its the akwa ibom people ??
Re: Father Nails Own Kids To Plank, Says They Are Witches by Valto(m): 11:53am On Mar 17, 2013
wonders shall never end..bikonu!!
Re: Father Nails Own Kids To Plank, Says They Are Witches by Ejine(m): 11:54am On Mar 17, 2013
The second I saw the title on the frontpage, I knew it had to be Akwa Ibom.

It's unfortunate this brand of Christianity holds sway over there.
Very unfortunate sad
Re: Father Nails Own Kids To Plank, Says They Are Witches by iyke4ever: 11:55am On Mar 17, 2013
This is nothing but ignorance and wickedness. Hosea 4v6: "MY PEOPLE ARE DESTROYED FOR Lack of knowledge" Isa 5v13 "THEREFORE MY PEOPLE ARE GONE INTO CAPTIVITY BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE" I believe the originator of this barbaric act started from their step mother. It takes the Grace of God for any step mother to treat their "so called step children" with genuine love, they are all pretenders, once they step into the man's house, give them few weeks to show their real colour. God is angry with the wicked everyday. That man on his part need to be jailed for losing his senses. I hate to read such stories because it touches my heart. I stand to appreciate you the ALMIGHTY GOD, THE DEFENDER OF THE DEFENCELESS FOR SAVING THE LIVE OF THOSE GREAT KIDS. THANK YOU LORD JESUS CHRIST. AMEN. Father may you also give that husband and wife a new heart for repentance in Jesus Name. Amen. ALSO DELIVER THE LAND OF CROSS RIVER AND AKWA IBOM STATES FROM BELIEVING IN WITCHES. AMEN.
Re: Father Nails Own Kids To Plank, Says They Are Witches by wwwdotnscdc(m): 11:55am On Mar 17, 2013
Yee mo gbe! Ika ni boy yi ke. O ni lati lo gbin ewa fun igba die l'ogba ewon.

C'est terrible. The boy is a big witch himsself. Mbok, the boy is a morrafucking evil as evil can get.
Re: Father Nails Own Kids To Plank, Says They Are Witches by Policewoman(f): 11:55am On Mar 17, 2013
Gov Akpabio should do something about these WITCHCRAFT wahala always coming out from Akwaibom state. It is becoming embarrassing.
Re: Father Nails Own Kids To Plank, Says They Are Witches by Policewoman(f): 11:57am On Mar 17, 2013
careytommy: Jjust saw this on the homepage and was really hoping it would not have any connection with my state (Akwa Ibom). What is wrong with some of my people? angry
Ufan, una too dey do winsh things.

1 Like

Re: Father Nails Own Kids To Plank, Says They Are Witches by stankezzy: 12:00pm On Mar 17, 2013
is it that they are not witches or that the purnishment given to them is harsh or too much?.is there nothing like witch? because i know that bible said there are witches.if yes what is their work?because i know the bible said suffer a witch not to live.if the bible says so,their works must be sooo wicked.
in nigeria there is association of witches,in the world as a whole,there is international association of witches.
so any one saying that they d'nt exist is a very big fat fool(VBFF).
when dagrin died ,they claimed to have killed him,that he did not fulfill their agreement.
in beninn ,witch craft is a welly known thing.
i have personally found out that people that deny that witches does not exist,most of them are witches.they just want to confuse people.
there have been a case were by children of a rich ,educated man,that have the knowledge nd money to take care of his children ,3 of them died within two years.the worst thing was that in the hospital they were taken after all the test will say that they found nothing wrong with them,then eventually they will die after few weeks of illness.
till the maid of the man confessed.
in this situation if you were the man what will you do?
is it to say it is a lye? ,witches does not exist nd another of your son will die or to agree nd fight it once nd for all.
TO ME PERSONALLY WICHES EXIST BUT THEY ARE NOT THAT INDIVIDGUAL,RATHER THEY ARE SPIRIT IN HIM,SO CAST OFF THE SPIRIT ND LEAVE THE HUMAN BEING ,IF HE/SHE AGREES BUT IF SHE/HE DOES NOT AGREE ,THEY SHOULD PERISH WITH THE WITCH CRAFT.
Re: Father Nails Own Kids To Plank, Says They Are Witches by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 17, 2013
akwa-ibom stop doing this to your children... they are not witches and wizard...blame poverty for ur miseries
Re: Father Nails Own Kids To Plank, Says They Are Witches by victorazy(m): 12:07pm On Mar 17, 2013
grin
Red-Light:
so when did akwa ibom or calabar became land of rising sun? undecided are u high?

No it supposed be Lagos or Osun
Re: Father Nails Own Kids To Plank, Says They Are Witches by rezzy: 12:19pm On Mar 17, 2013
stankezzy: is it that they are not witches or that the purnishment given to them is harsh or too much?.is there nothing like witch? because i know that bible said there are witches.if yes what is their work?because i know the bible said suffer a witch not to live.if the bible says so,their works must be sooo wicked.
in nigeria there is association of witches,in the world as a whole,there is international association of witches.
TO ME PERSONALLY WICHES EXIST BUT THEY ARE NOT THAT INDIVIDGUAL,RATHER THEY ARE SPIRIT IN HIM,SO CAST OFF THE SPIRIT ND LEAVE THE HUMAN BEING ,IF HE/SHE AGREES BUT IF SHE/HE DOES NOT AGREE ,THEY SHOULD PERISH WITH THE WITCH CRAFT.

Dear, nobody is saying witchcraft does not exist. Personally for me, i believe well well. But the man is not going about it the proper way. Have the children been asked?, have they undergone deliverance? Torturing them will not make them confess
Re: Father Nails Own Kids To Plank, Says They Are Witches by Arysexy(m): 12:31pm On Mar 17, 2013
ola_pluto(m): 11:25am
Until that Helen ukpabio or whatever her name is arrested, child abuse will continue unabated in South East. Another ticking time bomb. One day the child witches will react back and then we will not be able to handle it. Unsubstantiated claims against defenseless children just to make money or fame is wrong on all levels. It is a shame that even the educated ones believe in this nonsense.
If there are so many child witches in that land, then it is only sensible to say there will be plenty adult witches too.

by Beretta92(m): 11:10am
I wonder hw one can be so convinced that his/her child is a witch and would subject that child to such despicable treatment.Why is this so rampant in that region of the SE?Is it the myth that's thriving there at the time?

ecosanders: 8:12am
What a wicked man! Another first frm d land of d rising sun, and first 4 me.
Front page MOD.

It is very obvious that an average yoruba's claim on being educated is questionable or Awolowo wasted cocoa money trying to turn monkeys to human. Elementary Geography does not need going to primary school, even illiterate traders dat move around know Nigeria geography more than this apes! Travel and see!

1 Like

Re: Father Nails Own Kids To Plank, Says They Are Witches by iyke4ever: 12:37pm On Mar 17, 2013
Re: Father Nails Own Kids To Plank, Says They Are Witches by stankezzy: 12:00pm
is it that they are not witches or that the purnishment given to them is harsh or too much?.is there nothing like witch? because i know that bible said there are witches.if yes what is their work?because i know the bible said suffer a witch not to live.if the bible says so,their works must be sooo wicked.
when dagrin died ,they claimed to have killed him,that he did not fulfill their agreement.
in beninn ,witch craft is a welly known thing.
i have personally found out that people that deny that witches does not exist,most of them are witches.they just want to confuse people.
there have been a case were by children of a rich ,educated man,that have the knowledge nd money to take care of his children ,3 of them died within two years.the worst thing was that in the hospital they were taken after all the test will say that they found nothing wrong with them,then eventually they will die after few weeks of illness.
till the maid of the man confessed.
in this situation if you were the man what will you do?
is it to say it is a lye? ,witches does not exist nd another of your son will die or to agree nd fight it once nd for all.

I KNOW THERE ARE WITCHES BUT MUST/IS EVERY CHILD IN AKWA IBOM AND CROSS RIVER STATE A WITCH? INNOCENT CHILDREN ARE BEING LABELLED WITCHES, DO YOU BELIEVE THAT? WHAT DO YOU THINK CAN BE DONE TO BRING THIS WICKEDNESS TO AN END? ENLIGHTEN ME PLEASE.
Re: Father Nails Own Kids To Plank, Says They Are Witches by fuckluv(f): 12:41pm On Mar 17, 2013
Cease shall never wonder angry
Re: Father Nails Own Kids To Plank, Says They Are Witches by Chrismwf: 12:58pm On Mar 17, 2013
Flygerian.:

Seconded.
...Thirded[color=#990000][/color] embarassed
Re: Father Nails Own Kids To Plank, Says They Are Witches by mysticgal(f): 1:02pm On Mar 17, 2013
please where in the op's piece was it written that the parents went to church
Re: Father Nails Own Kids To Plank, Says They Are Witches by mysticgal(f): 1:02pm On Mar 17, 2013
please where in the op's piece was it written that the parents went to churchna herbalist i see oh
Re: Father Nails Own Kids To Plank, Says They Are Witches by ecosanders: 1:14pm On Mar 17, 2013
Arysexy:

It is very obvious that an average yoruba's claim on being educated is questionable or Awolowo wasted cocoa money trying to turn monkeys to human. Elementary Geography does not need going to primary school, even illiterate traders dat move around know Nigeria geography more than this apes! Travel and see!
Ur fada, didnt Effiong fought for d land of d Rising sun? Abi u r a learner? Deluded he-goat.
Re: Father Nails Own Kids To Plank, Says They Are Witches by adaybayor(m): 1:22pm On Mar 17, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^And what's your own 'land', let's see if we can think of a few nasty firsts from there.......douche bag!

Will that justify this?
Re: Father Nails Own Kids To Plank, Says They Are Witches by obowunmi(m): 1:27pm On Mar 17, 2013
mad men. Illiteracy is a disease.
Re: Father Nails Own Kids To Plank, Says They Are Witches by SIRKOL(m): 1:34pm On Mar 17, 2013
gramci: A forty-year-old man, John Friday Akpan, from Akwa Ibom State but resident in Calabar, the Cross River State capital, is now explaining to the police how he allegedly heeded the advice of a herbalist, one DrOkokon, and tagged his two children, Elisha Udobong and Esther, as witches.
Akpan, who allegedly subjected the two children, aged 12 and 6 respectively, to harrowing treatment by nailing them to a plank and locking them up without food for days, was said to have told the police the children took his money to their “master in the witchcraft world and therefore deserved no mercy”.
The children, whose emaciated and dirty appearance replicated the images of starving children in famine ravaged Somalia and war torn Sudan following weeks of starvation, said they survived on water suppliedby one of the man’s kids by another woman. “Our sister,Peace, usually brought us water inside the hut when our father and our mother had gone out”, Esther said.
The father, the kids said, used to reside in Akpabuyo with the family where he sent them to a private school, Regent Nursery and Primary School, Ikot Nkanda,but when their mother died and the man took another wife, Iquo, the story changed. Elisha, in JSS1, said: “My mother (stepmother ) said the woman who used to live near our house in Akpabuyo gave us food and she put something in the food and when we ate it we changed to birds at night and took out father’s money to our master in the witchcraft world”.
According to the boy, he was alleged to have taken 4 000 naira while Esther took 2000 and that angered theirfather and step mother who started beating them and denying them food “becausethey said we took the money to our master”. The maltreatment became worsewhen they relocated to Calabar and took up residence at 23 Akpandem Street, off Edim Otop Street at the municipality. “He (father) nailed us to one big plank and beat us that we should bring back the money but we had no money to give to him”, Esther said.
Unable to get back his money from the children, Akpan allegedly went for the final onslaught against the kids by locking them up in an abandoned hut where he lived so that they could die. “When the situation became too bad, neighbours, worried that thechildren may die and the police descend on them, raised the alarm and reported to the police at the Airport Division who swooped on the parents andgot them arrested”, Mr James Ibor, a child rights activist, told Sunday Vanguard.
He said the DPO of the Airport Division called him “at about 11 am on Friday, March 8 that there was another case of children stigmatisation as witches and I went to the station andbehold, what I saw made meweep”.
Ibori said the children were so hungry and weak that it was apparent that they would have died if they hadnot, been rescued. “They were so weak that we had togive them water first, then some fruits; even at that thesystem of the girl could not accommodate the fruits and she had to visit the toilet a few minute after she ate thebanana I gave to them”.
DSP John Umoh, the spokesman of the Cross River State Police Command, said efforts were on to arrest Okokon the herbalist so that “he and theparents can appear in court to answer charges on felony”.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/03/father-nails-own-kids-to-plank-says-they-are-witches/
But y are stories like dis always found among d southern Region...witch full 4 there? undecided
Re: Father Nails Own Kids To Plank, Says They Are Witches by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 17, 2013
This kind of thing is very common in Akwa Ibom and Cross River.

It's very disheartening. Many parents have this notion that if their child act even slightly out of the ordinary, he is a wizard/witch. Pastors too are not even helping, some of them help enforce that notion. I just think that maybe if seminars or something of that kind were held to enlighten these parents, these sorts of incidences would decrease.

As for that father and step mother, I hope they rot in jail.
Re: Father Nails Own Kids To Plank, Says They Are Witches by Orikinla(m): 2:09pm On Mar 17, 2013
When will all these ignorant acts of stu-pidity stop?
Re: Father Nails Own Kids To Plank, Says They Are Witches by Sweetapple007(f): 2:17pm On Mar 17, 2013
What happen to taking them to church for deliverance,their father just want to kill them this is exactly what the bible say that parent will betray children to death so the children. Love hav really waxed cold, may God help us.
Re: Father Nails Own Kids To Plank, Says They Are Witches by madamebebe(f): 2:26pm On Mar 17, 2013
Akpabio do something now!!! cry ahn ahn what is all this madness??
Re: Father Nails Own Kids To Plank, Says They Are Witches by Summersland(m): 2:27pm On Mar 17, 2013
Horror film,he children stole his money 4 their witch master....Bad man grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Was Saved By A Drug Addict From Sleeping In A Police Cell; Man Reveals. Photo / Man Stabs Twin Brother To Death In Shomolu Lagos / Suspected Kidnappers Kill Man In Plateau (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.