Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,614 members, 7,955,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:52 PM

Father Nails Own Kids To Plank, Says They Are Witches - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Nails Own Kids To Plank, Says They Are Witches (19873 Views)

Woman Confesses To Selling 19 Kids To Ritualists In Imo (Photos) / Men Brutalize Their kids With Hot Iron, Plank (graphic Pics) / Photos: Couple Jailed For Havingsex With Their Own Kids!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Nails Own Kids To Plank, Says They Are Witches by mu2sa2: 2:34pm On Mar 17, 2013
The man is brainwashed by his religion, whose priests are wont to declare the weak and vulnerable as witches.
Re: Father Nails Own Kids To Plank, Says They Are Witches by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 17, 2013
Akwa Ibom and witchcraft sef. Now i know why ibos are afraid of mingling with this people.

Do the best way he could help his winch children is by starving them to death. Illiteracy nah disease.
Re: Father Nails Own Kids To Plank, Says They Are Witches by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 17, 2013
nairaman66: A father frustrated by GEJ's Policies turns to his Kids.. Mtcheeew!!

No, the man is frustrated by your hatred and stu.p1d comments about Mr. President.
Re: Father Nails Own Kids To Plank, Says They Are Witches by biolabee(m): 3:10pm On Mar 17, 2013
stankezzy: is it that they are not witches or that the purnishment given to them is harsh or too much?.is there nothing like witch? because i know that bible said there are witches.if yes what is their work?because i know the bible said suffer a witch not to live.if the bible says so,their works must be sooo wicked.
in nigeria there is association of witches,in the world as a whole,there is international association of witches.
so any one saying that they d'nt exist is a very big fat fool(VBFF).
when dagrin died ,they claimed to have killed him,that he did not fulfill their agreement.
in beninn ,witch craft is a welly known thing.
i have personally found out that people that deny that witches does not exist,most of them are witches.they just want to confuse people.
there have been a case were by children of a rich ,educated man,that have the knowledge nd money to take care of his children ,3 of them died within two years.the worst thing was that in the hospital they were taken after all the test will say that they found nothing wrong with them,then eventually they will die after few weeks of illness.
till the maid of the man confessed.
in this situation if you were the man what will you do?
is it to say it is a lye? ,witches does not exist nd another of your son will die or to agree nd fight it once nd for all.
TO ME PERSONALLY WICHES EXIST BUT THEY ARE NOT THAT INDIVIDGUAL,RATHER THEY ARE SPIRIT IN HIM,SO CAST OFF THE SPIRIT ND LEAVE THE HUMAN BEING ,IF HE/SHE AGREES BUT IF SHE/HE DOES NOT AGREE ,THEY SHOULD PERISH WITH THE WITCH CRAFT.

IS THIS THE BEST YOU CAN SAY
YOU MUST BE A DRINKER OF BLOOD YOURSELF AND THUS A WITCH OR WIZARD

HOW COME THIS WITCHES EXIST ONLY AMONG THE POOR
HOW COME THIS WITCHES CANNOT FLY AWAY FROM THEIR CAPTIVITY AND FEED THEMSELVES

IN THE DAYS OF YORE, YOU WILL HAVE THE UNEDUCATED MAN WHO WOULD HAVE TOLD THEM TO ENTER WATER TO TEST THEIR WITCHCRAFT

IS THAT WHAT YOUR RELIGION ADVOCATES.. NO FORGIVENESS,NO REDEMPTION

ANIMAL..
Re: Father Nails Own Kids To Plank, Says They Are Witches by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 17, 2013
Policewoman: Ufan, una too dey do winsh things.
i would have faulted you but i dont want to say one thing and my... lipsrsealed
but seriously, i dont think Akpabio is doing enough in terms of social orientation.
btw, did you serve there?
Re: Father Nails Own Kids To Plank, Says They Are Witches by odumchi: 3:30pm On Mar 17, 2013
Beretta92: I wonder hw one can be so convinced that his/her child is a witch and would subject that child to such despicable treatment.Why is this so rampant in that region of the SE?Is it the myth that's thriving there at the time?

Iberibe wu oria.
Re: Father Nails Own Kids To Plank, Says They Are Witches by vivaciousvivi(f): 3:35pm On Mar 17, 2013
dvdon: Picshur pls

And u want a "picshur" because... So many sick folks on NL!
Re: Father Nails Own Kids To Plank, Says They Are Witches by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 17, 2013
This should not be in politics section!
Re: Father Nails Own Kids To Plank, Says They Are Witches by ndeepurity(m): 3:45pm On Mar 17, 2013
The whole plot was engineered by der step mother. Thank God for da neighbors.
Re: Father Nails Own Kids To Plank, Says They Are Witches by Lizzypop: 3:49pm On Mar 17, 2013
I now know the love at home Iyanya was missing.
Re: Father Nails Own Kids To Plank, Says They Are Witches by Solozzo(m): 3:51pm On Mar 17, 2013
Beretta92: I wonder hw one can be so convinced that his/her child is a witch and would subject that child to such despicable treatment.Why is this so rampant in that region of the SE?Is it the myth that's thriving there at the time?

......a century after Mary Sellesor stopped the killing of twins in Calabar
Re: Father Nails Own Kids To Plank, Says They Are Witches by Genycharl(f): 3:54pm On Mar 17, 2013
Hmmmmmmm,
Re: Father Nails Own Kids To Plank, Says They Are Witches by ndeepurity(m): 3:56pm On Mar 17, 2013
okpara ugo: Akwa Ibom and witchcraft sef. Now i know why ibos are afraid of mingling with this people.

Do the best way he could help his winch children is by starving them to death. Illiteracy nah disease.
the man was simply brain washed. Don't be surprise to hear da wife confess of stealing da money dat da kids were accused of taking.
Re: Father Nails Own Kids To Plank, Says They Are Witches by Solozzo(m): 4:00pm On Mar 17, 2013
biolabee:

IS THIS THE BEST YOU CAN SAY
YOU MUST BE A DRINKER OF BLOOD YOURSELF AND THUS A WITCH OR WIZARD

HOW COME THIS WITCHES EXIST ONLY AMONG THE POOR
HOW COME THIS WITCHES CANNOT FLY AWAY FROM THEIR CAPTIVITY AND FEED THEMSELVES

IN THE DAYS OF YORE, YOU WILL HAVE THE UNEDUCATED MAN WHO WOULD HAVE TOLD THEM TO ENTER WATER TO TEST THEIR WITCHCRAFT

IS THAT WHAT YOUR RELIGION ADVOCATES.. NO FORGIVENESS,NO REDEMPTION

ANIMAL..

Well said. Gbam!! The children were probably tortured to confess lies about themselves. Methinks their mother may have been the breadwinner of the household before she died..

Anyway the law does not recognize witchcraft, and is no excuse for such inhuman treatment and attempted murder of two small children.
Re: Father Nails Own Kids To Plank, Says They Are Witches by Solozzo(m): 4:10pm On Mar 17, 2013
rezzy:

Dear, nobody is saying witchcraft does not exist. Personally for me, i believe well well. But the man is not going about it the proper way. Have the children been asked?, have they undergone deliverance? Torturing them will not make them confess

..the children had already confess under duress, and the father was beating them to return his six thousand naira from the witches coven. Pls read the article again for the specifics.
Re: Father Nails Own Kids To Plank, Says They Are Witches by Costa2000(m): 4:13pm On Mar 17, 2013
This is pure wickedness.
Re: Father Nails Own Kids To Plank, Says They Are Witches by Costa2000(m): 4:16pm On Mar 17, 2013
ecosanders: una b children of d rising sun? Abi wetin b una own, abi i mention Igbo? So una dey deny dem nw, abeg tel me where dat 2nd in command(Effiong) 2 dat man wey Run go CV Cm FRM.
Taa mechieonu, ijiji efebagi na onu.
Re: Father Nails Own Kids To Plank, Says They Are Witches by ypzilanti: 4:36pm On Mar 17, 2013
Funny how the 'witches' are always small kids and old women. Why don't they point at a young muscled man as a winch so that the guy can beat the hell out of the herbalist and the accuser?

1 Like

Re: Father Nails Own Kids To Plank, Says They Are Witches by Solozzo(m): 4:39pm On Mar 17, 2013
Sweetapple007: What happen to taking them to church for deliverance,their father just want to kill them this is exactly what the bible say that parent will betray children to death so the children. Love hav really waxed cold, may God help us.

Churches are no better my friend. Did Oyedepo not slap a child witch, are they not been killed by some pastors in eastern Nigeria?

The truth is that belief in witchcraft is an old superstitious idea that has no truth in it. Public education and referring self confessed witches to psychiatrist for assessment and management is a good way to begin. Many of them are delusional, depressed or brainwashed persons who need a lot of psychological help. If you believe the delusional things they say about themselves then vengeful punishment will be justified.

If you critically review witches phenomenon you see that their claims do not make sense. A poor wretched woman claiming to own properties; can kill whereas cannot save themselves while been beaten up; a naked buffoon up on a tree claiming they were flying at night and ran out of fuel (hahaha) etc.
Re: Father Nails Own Kids To Plank, Says They Are Witches by Solozzo(m): 4:41pm On Mar 17, 2013
ypzilanti: Funny how the 'witches' are always small kids and old women. Why don't they point at a young muscled man as a winch so that the guy can beat the hell out of the herbalist and the accuser?

Laugh out loud. See what I mean?
Re: Father Nails Own Kids To Plank, Says They Are Witches by ypzilanti: 4:58pm On Mar 17, 2013
Solozzo:

Laugh out loud. See what I mean?

My brother if you are poor or weak in a 3rd world country, many things can kill you:

1. Police can shoot you.

2. Mob can call you a witch or thief and burn you.

3. Hunger can kill you.

4. You dare not fall sick cause you will definitely die.

5. Ritual killer can kill you.

...and so on.

1 Like

Re: Father Nails Own Kids To Plank, Says They Are Witches by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 17, 2013
This story is MADDENING!!

but this is r3tarded! shocked

“When the situation became too bad, neighbours, worried that thechildren may die and the police descend on them, raised the alarm and reported to the police at the Airport Division who swooped on the parents andgot them arrested

WHAT?! so they knew what was going on and waited until the situation worsened before going into action?!
Re: Father Nails Own Kids To Plank, Says They Are Witches by YoungGame: 6:46pm On Mar 17, 2013
ajos: nemesis of poverty...we neva hear dis kind tale from ajebutter family...na only aje pako dey discover say him kids na evil....poverty why now....?

#fact
Re: Father Nails Own Kids To Plank, Says They Are Witches by redsun(m): 6:54pm On Mar 17, 2013
What is it about akwaibom that always put them at the forefront of child's cruelty and abominable backwarness of witchcraft beliefs.
Re: Father Nails Own Kids To Plank, Says They Are Witches by NosaHenry(m): 7:30pm On Mar 17, 2013
What is the issue with calabar pple. Stories everyday of how they treat their children inhumanly
Re: Father Nails Own Kids To Plank, Says They Are Witches by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 17, 2013
This kind of things are always linked with akpans. Why na. I need explanations from the akpans in the house abi na for only akwa ibom wey witches full?.
Re: Father Nails Own Kids To Plank, Says They Are Witches by RuthIsaac(f): 8:52pm On Mar 17, 2013
Nawa! Wo Wonders of Oga at top shall naver end. nothing wey we no go hear 4 this world
Re: Father Nails Own Kids To Plank, Says They Are Witches by andyanders: 8:53pm On Mar 17, 2013
Calaba and witchcraft issue is getting out of hand.
Re: Father Nails Own Kids To Plank, Says They Are Witches by Lordswillsmith(m): 12:29am On Mar 18, 2013
Dis man wicked oh
Re: Father Nails Own Kids To Plank, Says They Are Witches by eyennyin: 6:01am On Mar 18, 2013
Some years ago I visited my village and when leaving I gavel out cash to some old poor women. My mum scolded me for doing that n I asked her why. Her reply was that they will take it to witchcraft world n ill be a poor man. I now have a foundation for the poor old wimen in my village n im richer everyday. What is really wrong with our akwa ibom people n superstition? I weep for them.
Re: Father Nails Own Kids To Plank, Says They Are Witches by misstobi: 7:09am On Mar 18, 2013
chiover: big shiit,so u can't afford an atlas Ur linage must have disowned u.
grin grin
Re: Father Nails Own Kids To Plank, Says They Are Witches by biolabee(m): 7:26am On Mar 18, 2013
MsDarkSkin: This story is MADDENING!!

but this is r3tarded! shocked

WHAT?! so they knew what was going on and waited until the situation worsened before going into action?!

Ish..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Australia Returnee Murders Lover In Benin / Man Who Stole Home Theatre And Mattress In Delta Beaten & Paraded (Photos) / Man Commits Suicide In NAPTIP Detention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.