Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,258 members, 7,818,881 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Oga At The Top: Wife Didn't Protest At Channels TV - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oga At The Top: Wife Didn't Protest At Channels TV (21860 Views)

Breaking News************ My Oga At The Top: Wife Protest At Channels Tv. / 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' / Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oga At The Top: Wife Didn't Protest At Channels TV by naptu2: 9:45am On Mar 17, 2013
sulaiman aledeh
@aledeh
Award-Winning Broadcast Journalist, Producer Sunrise Daily@Channelstv, Lagos, Nigeria, Social Media Advocate & Inclusion Speaker!.

sulaiman aledeh‏@aledeh
No woman or wife came to Channels Tv as reported by News Blogs in respect of the trending 'Oga on top' debacle.

sulaiman aledeh‏@aledeh
Fake journalists around, careful what you believe...tell the news and never be the news.

sulaiman aledeh‏@aledeh
As the Producer I take full responsibility. It's on employment racketeering so we must have a genuine website to stop further exploitation

https://twitter.com/aledeh

1 Like

Re: Oga At The Top: Wife Didn't Protest At Channels TV by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 17, 2013
It's well
Re: Oga At The Top: Wife Didn't Protest At Channels TV by realwale: 10:41am On Mar 17, 2013
I really feel for Mr Shem. I wonder what he will be going through right now.

2 Likes

Re: Oga At The Top: Wife Didn't Protest At Channels TV by gervase: 10:41am On Mar 17, 2013
And what's the message here sad sad
Re: Oga At The Top: Wife Didn't Protest At Channels TV by disboy: 10:42am On Mar 17, 2013
2nd to b at d top

2 Likes

Re: Oga At The Top: Wife Didn't Protest At Channels TV by nairaman66(m): 10:42am On Mar 17, 2013
I don tire for this Oga at the top and Oga at the middle.. Wetin sef??

1 Like

Re: Oga At The Top: Wife Didn't Protest At Channels TV by okoraforaboy: 10:43am On Mar 17, 2013
so,na lie all these people dey lie since abi?ok,i will not say anything until i comfirm from my oga at the top.

3 Likes

Re: Oga At The Top: Wife Didn't Protest At Channels TV by wandeykul(f): 10:43am On Mar 17, 2013
2nd to comment..atleast she protestd or not is not realy d issue but let them leave d man alone,nobody is above mistake.

12 Likes

Re: Oga At The Top: Wife Didn't Protest At Channels TV by Asis(m): 10:43am On Mar 17, 2013
I thought as much..happy sunday y'al
Re: Oga At The Top: Wife Didn't Protest At Channels TV by shesluvin(f): 10:44am On Mar 17, 2013
Thank God she did not do that cos pple will make a mockery out of that as well. Na wa Oº°˚˚°ºo . See what SM has done, cause a full grown man to be sober like dead vegetable. Abeg naija, e don do. Let's consider his kids! Choi!!!!!! E too bad.
Re: Oga At The Top: Wife Didn't Protest At Channels TV by gen2briz(m): 10:44am On Mar 17, 2013
I know say one day one day, this issue go die down
Re: Oga At The Top: Wife Didn't Protest At Channels TV by dopeJemi: 10:44am On Mar 17, 2013

Dis shiiit Has got 2 stop and it has got 2 stop Nau, d man knew wah He was saying and I understand wah he was trynna say and I don't think its funny.. Y'alL shud check out dis thread 2 get His drift

www.nairaland.com/1226680/breaking-nscdc-mysterious-oga-top
Re: Oga At The Top: Wife Didn't Protest At Channels TV by fELiscatus: 10:45am On Mar 17, 2013
I can't believe such a trivial thing as 'oga at the top' became a meme.
It is not even funny, just embarrassing.
I have no idea why it got so much hype.

1 Like

Re: Oga At The Top: Wife Didn't Protest At Channels TV by princemolak(m): 10:45am On Mar 17, 2013
Lolz, i was wondering as much if both the wife and husband are dippy

Want to make Money Online>>http://onlinemoneydon.com/
Re: Oga At The Top: Wife Didn't Protest At Channels TV by Panshow(m): 10:45am On Mar 17, 2013
There's only one Oga at the top. His name is JESUS CHRIST.

28 Likes

Re: Oga At The Top: Wife Didn't Protest At Channels TV by shesluvin(f): 10:45am On Mar 17, 2013
Wait Oº°˚˚°ºo , I made front page!!!!!!! Yeppeee!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Oga At The Top: Wife Didn't Protest At Channels TV by Ddonoflife(m): 10:45am On Mar 17, 2013
wandeykul: 2nd to comment..atleast she protestd or not is not realy d issue but let them leave d man alone,nobody is above mistake.
.....ok dats nyce,leeme go and deliver my msg to d oga @ d top
Re: Oga At The Top: Wife Didn't Protest At Channels TV by Reyspin(m): 10:46am On Mar 17, 2013
My pastor just said..my oga at the top...... Lmao..........
Re: Oga At The Top: Wife Didn't Protest At Channels TV by okoraforaboy: 10:46am On Mar 17, 2013
na
nairaman66: I don tire for this Oga at the top and Oga at the middle.. Wetin sef??
na u be oga at the middle abi?
Re: Oga At The Top: Wife Didn't Protest At Channels TV by mysticgal(f): 10:46am On Mar 17, 2013
then where did she go,i was looking for her.....says oga at the top.

1 Like

Re: Oga At The Top: Wife Didn't Protest At Channels TV by akinwaleok: 10:47am On Mar 17, 2013
dont blame *oga at d top* cus nscdc is a corrupt organizatn. Imagine an officer in d rank of inspector was promoted to commandant,what do you expect from him
Re: Oga At The Top: Wife Didn't Protest At Channels TV by Foxycarol(f): 10:47am On Mar 17, 2013
for christ sake leave the man alone, atleast he has gone somewhere with his life, unlike most of you critizing him

2 Likes

Re: Oga At The Top: Wife Didn't Protest At Channels TV by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 17, 2013
gervase: And what's the message here sad sad
the message is that oga at the top is a first class graduate of Unilag

4 Likes

Re: Oga At The Top: Wife Didn't Protest At Channels TV by Ddonoflife(m): 10:48am On Mar 17, 2013
So wetin cum concern us with dat one.abeg make i go church b4 oga @ d top querry me
Re: Oga At The Top: Wife Didn't Protest At Channels TV by LecturerIFE: 10:48am On Mar 17, 2013
Much ado about nothing.
Re: Oga At The Top: Wife Didn't Protest At Channels TV by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 17, 2013
STALE
Re: Oga At The Top: Wife Didn't Protest At Channels TV by hrmkz: 10:50am On Mar 17, 2013
This joke will definately remain till another bigwig give us another to replace and make us forget it,hope am right oga at d top!
Re: Oga At The Top: Wife Didn't Protest At Channels TV by Regiblinkz(m): 10:50am On Mar 17, 2013
At least d man is a highly placed official,what abt those criticising him

1 Like

Re: Oga At The Top: Wife Didn't Protest At Channels TV by gunuvi(m): 10:51am On Mar 17, 2013
Shut up joor Mr Eledeh (pig). There is no explanation you can give. You invited the poor man, he honoured your invitation only for you people to ridicule him after its glaring he didn't remember the website.
Thank God the man has been pardoned. Tell me do you know everything in channels?? No one is perfect bro and pls let's put this matter to rest this is sunday.

In another news, the people of Ila are asking for state pardon for Tafa Balogun. Me I want to also as for state pardon for the poor people in Nigeria cos it seems they also committed offence that made them poor despite all our oil wealth. Pls pardon them by taking them out of poverty. Pls we beg you GEJ

10 Likes

Re: Oga At The Top: Wife Didn't Protest At Channels TV by deeflamez(m): 10:52am On Mar 17, 2013
Yeah, when I saw that junk yesterday, I was like "this sh1t aint real?...why would the woman wanna even go all the way to embarass herself even more when the trend was already dying naturally?"

Anyways, in my own opinion, Channels TV did the right thing, the man in charge of the NSCDC was invited to shed more light on the issue of job racketeering going on in his commission via fake websites etal, isn't that enough reason for him to atleast know the original website & divulge it to the general public so we can beware of the fakes? Instead he decided to be negligent & play around the question. How are we sure he's not the one behind the fake websites scamming people? His actions are sanctionable & he deserves to be fired to give room for another & more competent official to get the job done

@willadebo

9 Likes

Re: Oga At The Top: Wife Didn't Protest At Channels TV by SamConquer(m): 10:52am On Mar 17, 2013
Waz all this ''oga at the top'' brouhaha am very angry and pissed with these now. . .can't someone allow this Man Rest,although he have show the world he got the job by ''man know man'' syndrome in Nigeria. . .anyway if you want to know how angry i am, just walk towards the office of my ''oga at the top'' or Better Still Visit My Website WWW.NSCDC. grin
Re: Oga At The Top: Wife Didn't Protest At Channels TV by alkadriyar(m): 10:53am On Mar 17, 2013
That is naija blogers 4 u. Creating false news inorder to get cheap popularity. Besides thy knw most u like 2 swallow sweet lies and nairaland Moderators can belive any news with any link. They don't even belive eyewithness, all thy want is link either authentic or fake.
Abuse on freedom of expression mtscewwwh.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Commisioning Of Unit 6 (1320 MW) Egbin Power Station -live On Nta / Amaechi Threatens To Release Names Of Those Sabotaging Security / Biography Of Chief Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.