Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Abuja Club That Fines Members For Adultery - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Abuja Club That Fines Members For Adultery (23674 Views)

How Do I Kill This Appetite Without Commiting Adultery Or Sin? / Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos / Can A Husband Forgive Wife Caught In Adultery? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Club That Fines Members For Adultery by Juni4jay(m): 6:45pm On Mar 18, 2013
dpendin on d prsn's acct...sum giv dia gf(s) 2ice as much!!!
Re: Abuja Club That Fines Members For Adultery by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 18, 2013
So if I dey my hotel lodge come call one chick give am room number, how them go take know?.
Re: Abuja Club That Fines Members For Adultery by blackbeau1(f): 6:57pm On Mar 18, 2013
nice one but am i the only one wondering how many members they have? maybe seven,at most ten.i stay in abuja and i can confidently say that 95 percent of married men cheat on their wives.
Re: Abuja Club That Fines Members For Adultery by lastpage: 6:59pm On Mar 18, 2013
Rastamann: What about the Women's clubs?
You beat me to it!
I was just wondering whether this is a "MEN ONLY CLUB" ...

.....or whether it is ONLY MEN THAT COMMIT ADULTERY!

Well, l guess the men must be sleeping with other men
....(not women) grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hmmm.. in this age of "E-Adultery sef", men and women f.uc.k themselves using a webcam, on Facebook!

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Abuja Club That Fines Members For Adultery by thorpido(m): 7:07pm On Mar 18, 2013
black_beau: nice one but am i the only one wondering how many members they have? maybe seven,at most ten.i stay in abuja and i can confidently say that 95 percent of married men cheat on their wives.
The only way u can be sure of this 95% that you quoted must be that u know all the clubs,joints,hotels etc.Abeg make we no just dey take emotion talk,95% ain't no joke.
Re: Abuja Club That Fines Members For Adultery by gsalvatore: 7:23pm On Mar 18, 2013
doofanc: ^Abuja is actually a small city, so it would be easy for to d club to have agents in major hotels, where the acts usually take place, to monitor their members since most cases of adultery rarely take place at home.

Those who refuse to pay will be asked to leave the club.
na wa for u oooo. Abuja small city? Monitor members ke? Like say hotels and guest houses wey dey oncode no full d town. If u dey live for maitama go nyanya go commit fvckery nobody will ever kno,if u dey nyanya go gaduwa go do the same, na covert operation be dat. If u come enter maraba/Nassarawa state, who will ever spot you? So I know say u no sabi abuja wella. As for the club, dat 100k fine is food for the fishes, in no even reach 6bottles of Henney XO for Aramis lounge,Wuse2, where adulterers -to- be dey pop like H20. All am saying is dat, 100k for fine is bollocks for abuja ballers.
Ballers in that very club can always run their Show with zero foot print. The town is wired for these kinda Vices.
Re: Abuja Club That Fines Members For Adultery by Pelummy(f): 8:26pm On Mar 18, 2013
grin pls what's d club all abt?
Re: Abuja Club That Fines Members For Adultery by omoregie7968: 8:29pm On Mar 18, 2013
Scam
Re: Abuja Club That Fines Members For Adultery by mkpologwu(m): 9:24pm On Mar 18, 2013
Am a member of this club! Our jazz level no get part two!!! Once you cheat, we will know. Then fine you. Your woman might not even know but we will.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Club That Fines Members For Adultery by plendil: 10:47pm On Mar 18, 2013
You guys are all missing the point here.

I don't think its about the ability of its members to pay (its a big boys club, I believe) or their ability to artfully dodge being caught that is the issue, its more of a symbolic message being sent about the need to restore sanctity to the matrimonial bed.

The social misfits, kidnappers, armed robbers, where do most of them come from? Broken homes! and what is a major cause of such failed marriages, especially those that have produced children? I'm sure infidelity would rank high.

It may not be perfect, but like that of Imo State that rewarded ladies that had kept their virginity, its sends a strong message

3 Likes

Re: Abuja Club That Fines Members For Adultery by Policewoman(f): 11:12pm On Mar 18, 2013
Yeye people.
Re: Abuja Club That Fines Members For Adultery by Revolva(m): 11:19pm On Mar 18, 2013
pls what's d club all abt?
if you no dey hear ,,,you no dey see..hiss

Its a Very useless club...sey na by force to join the club Bunch of pot bellied idiots who don't know what to use money for
Re: Abuja Club That Fines Members For Adultery by picoba(m): 11:41pm On Mar 18, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]The pioneer chairman of the club, Chidiebere Ogbaji Ferguson told Abuja
The pioneer chairman of the club, Chidiebere Ogbaji Ferguson told Abuja
The pioneer chairman of the club, Chidiebere Ogbaji Ferguson told Abuja

"Business center". A club where members are drinking beer.Yeye people.
Why not call it Zaria Club & probably work with Boko boys.
Re: Abuja Club That Fines Members For Adultery by Slywork(m): 11:46pm On Mar 18, 2013
I quite agree with you that proving adultery is a difficult matter. However, in the eyes of the law, it is not a crime be it civil or criminal.
Re: Abuja Club That Fines Members For Adultery by Nobody: 11:58pm On Mar 18, 2013
Nigerian men are 95 percent dogs.sometimes I pity us women for the unfairness and dirtyness we have to deal with in the name marriage.they have no family values at all.just can't wait to lay anything in skirts that passes bye.disgusting.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Club That Fines Members For Adultery by IYANGBALI: 1:07am On Mar 19, 2013
Amya: What is the proof of adultery?

**will both parties be caught red-handed? (Which is almost impossible)

**will the man confess?

One of the reasons why adultery is not actionable in court is just for the simple fact that it's one of those things that cannot be proven without a reasonable doubt except when those involved are caught in the act.

That law in the club is kinda pointless. In a situation where a member refuses to pay, what's the worst that could happen?
let them keep decieving themselves. If I'm a member they can never catch and na members wives and shedrens I go dey fok
Re: Abuja Club That Fines Members For Adultery by IYANGBALI: 1:10am On Mar 19, 2013
Pelummy: grin pls what's d club all abt?
is a club by ritualists for ritualists,you wan join?
Re: Abuja Club That Fines Members For Adultery by neupert(m): 6:41am On Mar 19, 2013
Let him who has no sin throw the first stone.........
Re: Abuja Club That Fines Members For Adultery by thorpido(m): 7:07am On Mar 19, 2013
lorretta u: Nigerian men are 95 percent dogs.sometimes I pity us women for the unfairness and dirtyness we have to deal with in the name marriage.they have no family values at all.just can't wait to lay anything in skirts that passes bye.disgusting.
woman,u have been around the wrong men by virtue of your taste.I invite u to hang around new sets of people and u will see u can't have this blanket impression.
Re: Abuja Club That Fines Members For Adultery by doofanc: 8:20am On Mar 19, 2013
plendil: You guys are all missing the point here.

I don't think its about the ability of its members to pay (its a big boys club, I believe) or their ability to artfully dodge being caught that is the issue, its more of a symbolic message being sent about the need to restore sanctity to the matrimonial bed.

The social misfits, kidnappers, armed robbers, where do most of them come from? Broken homes! and what is a major cause of such failed marriages, especially those that have produced children? I'm sure infidelity would rank high.

It may not be perfect, but like that of Imo State that rewarded ladies that had kept their virginity, its sends a strong message

thankfully some sense!

It shouldn't really matter whether or not dey r caught or whether d case of adultery can be proved, its all abt d message being put across.

particularly shocking and very disappointing r the comments from women here, many of whom i assume are married, who i expected
would applaud this move, but are instead deriding it. One could almost sense a tinge of sombre resignation here - that no matter what, their men would always cheat. It shouldnt be so.

I strongly believe that by this move alone, the club will actually have high number of members who will stay faithful to their wives.. Whether we accept or not, Abuja is one hopelessly sinful city. It is reeking with immorality. Go to d major hotels fridays and Saturdays, you'll see what i'm talking about. Someone commented abt d some married men budjeting d amount they'll spend on ashawo 4d month!

Like i said in d previous comment, we actually need more of these clubs. They should be encouraged.
Re: Abuja Club That Fines Members For Adultery by doofanc: 8:27am On Mar 19, 2013
lastpage:
You beat me to it!
I was just wondering whether this is a "MEN ONLY CLUB" ...

.....or whether it is ONLY MEN THAT COMMIT ADULTERY!

Well, l guess the men must be sleeping with other men
....(not women) grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hmmm.. in this age of "E-Adultery sef", men and women f.uc.k themselves using a webcam, on Facebook!

Lastpage!

no need 4 these distractions, we all know its almost 90% a male issue.
Re: Abuja Club That Fines Members For Adultery by mymadam(m): 9:33am On Mar 19, 2013
Amya: What is the proof of adultery?

**will both parties be caught red-handed? (Which is almost impossible)

**will the man confess?

One of the reasons why adultery is not actionable in court is just for the simple fact that it's one of those things that cannot be proven without a reasonable doubt except when those involved are caught in the act.

That law in the club is kinda pointless. In a situation where a member refuses to pay, what's the worst that could happen?

Adultery is wrong alright, but this approach is really funny. My sister, I propose that this post be taken to the Jokes Section where it truly belongs! Hmmm... I can smell a SCAM in the air. We're waiting & watching. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Abuja Club That Fines Members For Adultery by 5much(m): 9:53am On Mar 19, 2013
it will b difficult o get culprits
Re: Abuja Club That Fines Members For Adultery by tpia5: 10:53pm On Apr 04, 2013
its that bad?

smh, lord have mercy.

i read somewhere, the high cost of living in abuja drives women to prostitution.

and also, the loaded men encourage this trend by throwing money around anyhow.

yet we have people in nigeria who dont know where their next meal is coming from?

what a paradox.
Re: Abuja Club That Fines Members For Adultery by tpia6: 2:07am On Nov 01, 2014
Re: Abuja Club That Fines Members For Adultery by tpiaobsession: 7:13pm On Jan 16, 2015
Re: Abuja Club That Fines Members For Adultery by tpiadotcom: 9:56pm On Apr 09, 2015
Re: Abuja Club That Fines Members For Adultery by itstpia8: 4:31pm On Nov 18, 2015
Re: Abuja Club That Fines Members For Adultery by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 18, 2015
Unreasonable. South Korea used to have adultery illegal in their country and they recently rescinded the law. Adultery is a social/moral/religious crime, not one punishable by fining or jail time. The people adulterers should answer to are their spouses, children, (if they believe in) God, family in general and society. Not the government or some club.
Re: Abuja Club That Fines Members For Adultery by tpiadotcom: 8:22am On Nov 19, 2015
its a free country and there's nothing to indicate membership is mandatory.

opting out is assumed to be an option .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should Working Class Wives Be Given 'Upkeep'? / I Guess This Is One Of The Reasons My Wife Must Not Be A Stay At Home Mum / Life For A Woman After A Divorce....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.