Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,477 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Work Stress On Marriage. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Work Stress On Marriage. (913 Views)

Still On Marriage And Genotypes AA/AS/ Ss...why?pls Advice / Six Old Ways You Can Woo A Lady Of Your Choice Without Much Stress. / But Why Do We Put So Much Weight On Marriage?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Work Stress On Marriage. by izeek(m): 7:02am On Mar 27, 2008
young couples who jkust got married, and the guy works from dusk to dawn, i mean from 6am-11pm everyday except sundays, wont this leave room for cheating in the marriage.
i ask cos my job takes me away from home same time criteria applied here and though my gf, claims to understand, wud it still be the same tin when we are married?
wont the pressure be too much to make her think of cheating, when sex is finally reduced to say twice a week at most, with very tired perfomances sometimes.

ladies in the house we need an honest opinion.
Re: Work Stress On Marriage. by coolfunke(f): 3:35pm On Mar 27, 2008
@izeek
I'm happy u're very considerate and sensitive too.
The issue at hand depends on love and understanding and also the pay. If you both decide to work very hard to make cash and save now that you guys don't have kids yet, very good! I don't know about your babe, but as for me, I'll understand as long as you spend most of  your sundays with me.

No real woman would cheat on her husband because he works late, if a woman wants to cheat, she would do it right under her husband's nose without him suspecting a thing even if he spends the whole day with her.

Please, make sure those times you get down' you really get down!!!

I hope the pay is worth the trouble?

Cheers.
Re: Work Stress On Marriage. by izeek(m): 6:53pm On Mar 27, 2008
tanx dear u really said some stuffs i tink is true, women wud cheat right tru ur nose if they want to.
aside that though i also tink she is some1 who understands and wont cheat on me for dat kinda reason.
moreso the pay is okay, keeps us going atleast but we still have room to make extra/

i guess i have to devote my every single minute of the sunday to her aswell.
keeping a home no go easy sha.

(1) (Reply)

Should There Be Privacy In Relatioships? / Possibility / The Girl Is Mine: Googles!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.