Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,008 members, 7,814,442 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

25th Anniversary - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 25th Anniversary (675 Views)

How To Break Up With Your Lover Before Dec 25th (hilarious) / See What BOKOHARAM Is Giving For Their 3yr Anniversary.. / How Men Remember Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

25th Anniversary by Emperoh(m): 9:59am On Mar 27, 2008
A man and his wife go to their honeymoon hotel for their 25th anniversary. As the couple reflected on that magical evening 25 years ago, the wife asked the husband, "When you first saw my naked body in front of you, what was going through your mind?"
The husband replied, "All I wanted to do was to Bleep your brains out, and suck your tits dry."
Then, as the wife undressed, she asked, "What are you thinking now?"
He replied, "It looks as if I did a pretty good job."

(1) (Reply)

Niaja Police / Student-teacher Relationship: By Diamonleda / Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.