Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,592 members, 7,823,576 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Emmanuel Emenike Refuses Keshi Access To His Mobile Number - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emmanuel Emenike Refuses Keshi Access To His Mobile Number (1418 Views)

Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off Tattoo He Got In Honour Of His Late Father / Emmanuel Emenike Performs Ritual To Lift Curse / Emmanuel Emenike In Dispute With Enugu Govt Over Land Meant For Football Acad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emmanuel Emenike Refuses Keshi Access To His Mobile Number by chucky234(m): 10:05am On Mar 18, 2013
Eagles, Emenike In Constant Touch
Super Eagles Media Officer, Ben Alaiya,
has described as absurd and shocking
reports that the team’s technical crew and by extension the Nigeria Football
Federation, has abandoned Afcon 2013
hotshot, Emmanuel Emenike to his fate in Russia, after he copped an injury during the tournament.
Reacting to media reports on the matter,Alaiya, said the truth of the matter is that an official of the team, in person of Team Secretary Dayo Enebi Achor, has been in constant touch with the player since he left for Russia after Afcon, and they still spoke as early as last Saturday.
“In fact, Mr Achor has been the link
between the team and all the players all these while. The coach only talks to them directly because he wants to know their state of health and wellbeing. Incidentally,the staff of the team in question is also an employee of the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF). So it’s shocking when you read reports that Emenike has been abandoned.
On Head Coach Stephen Keshi’s effort to reach Emenike, Alaiya declared that the phone number that the player personally gave to the Keshi has not been functional.
When Keshi discovered that number was not going through, he called his national team mate, Ahmed Musa, to help get Emenike’s new number but Musa says Emenike refused to give him his new phone numbers. That is why the coach is stuck on this matter.
“If you want to talk to your player and he does not want to talk to you what then do you do. I think if Emenike has personal issues against any member of the team,he should come out and say so instead of whipping up public sentiments at a time concentration should be on the game against Kenya in Calabar”, Alaiya quoted Keshi as saying at the weekend.
Keshi has said last Wednesday during the team’s weekly media parley that he has made several attempts to reach the player to no avail. That was before Emenike granted an interview to a website insinuating that he has been abandoned by the team’s crew and the NFF.
LINK:
www.m.facebook.com/story.php?story-fbid=466918336710057&id=140093616059199&refid=28&_ft_=qid.5856579171399724284%3Amf_story_key.-4446060768180087169
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Refuses Keshi Access To His Mobile Number by ikanason(m): 10:24am On Mar 18, 2013
How will i know the real truth. Hmmmm
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Refuses Keshi Access To His Mobile Number by Rossikk(m): 4:57pm On Mar 18, 2013
I knew this Emenike dude was full of shiit.

Keshi, please replace him as soon as possible. We don't need another Osaze to come and spoil our team.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Refuses Keshi Access To His Mobile Number by hassey(m): 10:30am On Mar 19, 2013
Mod pls take this to front page. I knew it dat emenike was jst angry cus he was not invited for d next game. Am sure he must b with d fear dat matins performance make over shadow him. But he need to b greateful to keshi for even given him a chance to play in d first place.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Refuses Keshi Access To His Mobile Number by Itoroetti(m): 11:33pm On Mar 19, 2013
D problems with some nigerians is that when d perform well and being praised, d assume that d should lord over all.why should emenike act this way if its truly true what the NFf are saying.
U are a great player,don't follow the footstep of our new twitter fc captain-osaze odemwingie

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Refuses Keshi Access To His Mobile Number by Afam4eva(m): 6:40am On Mar 20, 2013
Rossikk: I knew this Emenike dude was full of shiit.

Keshi, please replace him as soon as possible. We don't need another Osaze to come and spoil our team.
Why don't you go wear your football boots so that Keshi will replace him with you. Everything just sounds sp easy to some of you.

@topic
I know Nigerian officials are used to lying so for now, i'll take this with a pinch of salt. I know know whom to believe anyways.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Refuses Keshi Access To His Mobile Number by Gayigaskia(m): 3:22pm On Mar 20, 2013
Emenike you did good for your country you should be proud of yourself .You know what they said in the USA "Country First".You need to understand that Nigeria is bigger than any individual including Goodf***k Jonathan, so why cause so match drama to life?
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Refuses Keshi Access To His Mobile Number by 1313(m): 8:19am On Mar 21, 2013
The Issue with Emenike is not far from Osaze. If the couch offends you,must the world hear? If he didn't call you and you are pissed off why not call him talk straight with him? I see this as an act of immaturity. Your coach will not always be right but he will always listen if you are ready to talk. Pls these guys should get some attitute.

(1) (Reply)

Five Nigerians Who Could Make Big Move This Transfer Window / Cristiano Ronaldo’s Son Asks His Grandmother About Messi. Her Response Is Epic! / Mesut Ozil Arsenal Midfielder Appears On Red Carpet With Ex-girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.