Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,769 members, 7,851,627 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:50 AM

Channels Television To Pay Dearly For The My Oga On Top Interview - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Channels Television To Pay Dearly For The My Oga On Top Interview (929 Views)

Stella Oduah Debunks Reports Of Supreme Court Sacking - Channels Television / State Of The Nation: Channels Television To Hangout With Bakare / Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Channels Television To Pay Dearly For The My Oga On Top Interview by meetmeonline: 10:27am On Mar 18, 2013
It's ''bravo!'' to the interviewers who dragged the Lagos Civil Defence ''below'' oga to dust. They have made the most popular interview of the decade and the uniform man has gone home hiding his face....but if I may ask, what plans have they made for the future of the program? cus I know no ''average IQd'' Nigerian will accept to fall prey of the same disgrace again.....abi...if them call you, you go go?

(1) (Reply)

PDP, CPC, ANPP, Others Violate Financial Regulations, Ignore Rules- Inec / The Philosophical Significance Of Ochendo In Abia Political Equation / Nigerian Vs Ghanian President Who Is More Influential In The Un

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.