Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,383 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Church Girls!... Is It That Bad? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Church Girls!... Is It That Bad? (6957 Views)

I Thought Church Girls Were Holy But See What Dis One Did...18+ / Common Lies Church Girls Tell / Whats Ur Take On Church Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Church Girls!... Is It That Bad? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 21, 2015
GraceBestowed:
Wow!! Just UNREAL!! As a 'sister Gloria' (as you so affectionately put it), I have enough experience to say that you're generalising!

I go to church, and am very active within the church setting, and can say that no man has EVER put his hands on me, in the secret or in the open, since I got saved; and until I'm married, no man ever will (even if he's riding on a golden rainbow)! I hardly even give hugs!!

You cannot judge a farm's worth by a few bad crops! I know a lot of girls in my church that are virtuous as well!

So, OP, in response to your question, no it's not *that* bad!

Interestingly EVERY church girl your ask will tell you she is not like that. so who are the ones doing the dirty deeds?
Re: Church Girls!... Is It That Bad? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 21, 2015
apache77:

so i advised the bolded..is it strange?is it anything new? we know the drill na..most guys come into church on sunday sampling the girls, the girls also come in with roving eyes, looking out for unaccompanied guys or guys not carrying baby or followed by a lady. once u hit up a girl u fancy and get a number after service? all u need to is call later that same day and say 'waddup? i wanna cum take u out for a drink.. the rest as they always say is history..after the first outing, you are holding her waist, second u r kissing, third outing you r smooshing..and after the next outing, she's spreading her legs in ur bed..and these are the hard to get onces o...who will string u along for that many outings

Please.. generalization just makes someone sound so... silly. There are tens of thousands of churches in Nigeria. How many have you visited?
Re: Church Girls!... Is It That Bad? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 21, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Interestingly EVERY church girl your ask will tell you she is not like that. so who are the ones doing the dirty deeds?
Duh. We don't focus on that; we focus on our personal lives, man.
It makes me sick seeing y'all generalize these things
Re: Church Girls!... Is It That Bad? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jun 21, 2015
misscastle:

It makes me sick seeing y'all generalize these things

Good yall do whatchu gotta do. Ill be coming round to hump them fine azz sistuhs
Re: Church Girls!... Is It That Bad? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jun 21, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Good yall do whatchu gotta do. Ill be coming round to hump them fine azz sistuhs

And I'll whoop yo azz with a ‘bulala' once I sight you
Re: Church Girls!... Is It That Bad? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jun 21, 2015
misscastle:

And I'll whoop yo azz with a ‘bulala' once I sight you
If I dont charm U 1st cool
Re: Church Girls!... Is It That Bad? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jun 21, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:
If I don't charm U 1st cool
Darn. That's highly unlikely
Re: Church Girls!... Is It That Bad? by masagoody(m): 8:38am On Jun 22, 2015
[quote author=misscastle post=35008787]

100% true
In the final analysis, everyone is responsible for his own actions.. .if you choose to live a life of self deceit, you will enjoy/endure the consequences all alone.
Re: Church Girls!... Is It That Bad? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 1:43am On Jun 28, 2015
Hmmm church girls and sex.. hmmm
Re: Church Girls!... Is It That Bad? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:29pm On Aug 08, 2015
masagoody:

chopping alone?.....
do you have an opinion on the topic?
My opinion. This happens at every social gathering where teens & youths are involved, camps, churches and more, our girls are easily bought over by eatary things, gifts and lets not forget every girl loves attention & most if not every girl wants to have fun .. And dats y bad crazy fun guys are favourites to get girls easily
Re: Church Girls!... Is It That Bad? by masagoody(m): 8:26am On Sep 05, 2015
3rdlegxxx:
My opinion. This happens at every social gathering where teens & youths are involved, camps, churches and more, our girls are easily bought over by eatary things, gifts and lets not forget every girl loves attention & most if not every girl wants to have fun .. And dats y bad crazy fun guys are favourites to get girls easily
and it doesn't seem like that's going to change soon.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dirty Sex Phrases To Turn Your Man On / Hilarious: Guys Can You Use Any Of These Weird Underwear? / Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.