Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,208 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Boko-Haram Has Destroyed 50 Catholic Churches In Borno - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Has Destroyed 50 Catholic Churches In Borno (20779 Views)

Buhari Has Destroyed Nigeria’s Economy – APGA Scribe / Boko Haram Has Legitimate Grievances-obasanjo / 2 Catholic Churches Attacked In Enugu. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Boko-Haram Has Destroyed 50 Catholic Churches In Borno by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 19, 2013
Red-Light:
even the most wicked father will not have 52 children and wait for someone to kill 50 b4 he reacts... I wonder what jesus and god was looking when these guys were bombing and destroying their houses and children... I just hope my black brothers will wake up sumday and realize no black jesus (jesus was sent to whites and mohammed to arabs)... No one will save them frm boko haram unelese they defend demselves... Atleast if they now they in the process, they will know they die fighting
I av given a genuine thought abt that and I realised dat sumhw its gonna help bt its against d christian faith.
Re: Boko-Haram Has Destroyed 50 Catholic Churches In Borno by heisenberg33: 2:09am On Mar 20, 2013
coogar:

and what are the christians doing?
they keep fasting and praying for God to heal nigeria. praying for a country ruled by nonentities. no country can thrive if there's no revolution. nigerians are waiting for God to do the job for them......the people praying for nigeria are the real enemies of nigeria. they are the ones allowing evil to rule that country instead of taking action to banish the evil once and for all.

you are very wise...I couldn't agree with you more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ali Madaki Orders The Arrest Of Two Men For Criticizing Him On Facebook / Governor El-Rufai Showed His Skills As A "Rapper" At An Event - Photos / Constitution Did Not Provide Specific Role For Vp’s Office – ACF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.