Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Am Looking For A Business To Start Pls Your Honest Advice Is Need - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Am Looking For A Business To Start Pls Your Honest Advice Is Need (1764 Views)

Naija Market Place: Your Honest Opinions Needed On These Products / Your Honest Advice Is Needed! / I Need Your Honest Advice On What How To Earn Money Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Looking For A Business To Start Pls Your Honest Advice Is Need by Infoseye(m): 11:37am On Mar 27, 2008
Hello Everyone,
Please I need your advice on a business I can start this year with low capital involved that will rake good amount of income monthly, Please feel free to list good business and information on how to go about the business thank you.
Re: Am Looking For A Business To Start Pls Your Honest Advice Is Need by freby(m): 9:52pm On Apr 12, 2008
What kind of business. You must have some interests. It's better to build a business you are interested in and not just jump into any one. Well there are several kinds and mediums of businesses you can do in Naija online or off line. I would really advise you to find some business magazines which are available on newspaper stands to help you with ideas. If you would like to run an online business and would like to learn to do so then I may be of help. Just pm me'
Re: Am Looking For A Business To Start Pls Your Honest Advice Is Need by naijacutee(f): 10:57pm On Apr 12, 2008
I agree a 100% with Freby. What are your interests? Who are the people around you? What services do they need? Can you do anything about it?
Re: Am Looking For A Business To Start Pls Your Honest Advice Is Need by abbana(f): 7:26pm On Apr 27, 2008
cashcash,

please can you save us time and your energy by stopping unnecessary duplicate postings!?
Re: Am Looking For A Business To Start Pls Your Honest Advice Is Need by olembe2010: 12:13pm On Nov 17, 2010
I have one online business that is real and genuine.If interested mail at gracefavour01@yahoo.com to send you the details for free and make sure you print it out for thorough reading.GOOD LUCK
Re: Am Looking For A Business To Start Pls Your Honest Advice Is Need by sgsltd(m): 4:00pm On Nov 17, 2010
without lifting a stone make 10% of your money everymonth ,we will invite you to our office ,you see it yourself,also we will give you collateral worth double of your money for your safty and trust ,sleep at home watching us on tv etc and be smilling to the bank. for details send your mail to : 08169267593 for detail or you are free to do it yourself with our free surpport and make 30% -100% everymonth while we do most of the job for you
Re: Am Looking For A Business To Start Pls Your Honest Advice Is Need by zogo(m): 10:47am On Nov 18, 2010
If you can package any information and monetize it, then you'll make good money this season. Remember we're approaching "the season of all seasons" (XMAS & Elections). I will introduce you to Bulk SMS Biz, which is a hot biz that anybody can go into even with little or no startup capital. My e-books takes you by the hand to show you how you can start generating huge profit from the service on part-time bases, even without your personal website. grab the e-book here!: www.bulksmsserviceng..com

To your Success!

Gideon Wealth
Re: Am Looking For A Business To Start Pls Your Honest Advice Is Need by samsubo(m): 11:39am On Nov 20, 2010
The attached ebook gives you insight into a genuine online business you can start with less than =N=5,000.00 and you start making money from the first month.

Re: Am Looking For A Business To Start Pls Your Honest Advice Is Need by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 20, 2010
Seye have u ever heard about green world. It is a chinese-american company you can join with just #2100 for ur business kit and then u get ur turnover product for just #35000 only and then u duplicate ur effort by bringing other interested persons u will start getting bonus every month and you are on ur way to making millions of naira for joining the company. The benefit are too numerous to mention as u will be given a car after seven months of joining the company. An all expense paid trip to abroad. Call dis no for enquiries 08184755299.
Re: Am Looking For A Business To Start Pls Your Honest Advice Is Need by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 20, 2010
Seye have u ever heard about green world. It is a chinese-american company you can join with just #2100 for ur business kit and then u get ur turnover product for just #35000 only and then u duplicate ur effort by bringing other interested persons u will start getting bonus every month and you are on ur way to making millions of naira for joining the company. The benefit are too numerous to mention as u will be given a car after seven months of joining the company. An all expense paid trip to abroad. Call dis no for enquiries 08184755299.
Re: Am Looking For A Business To Start Pls Your Honest Advice Is Need by earthman: 6:21pm On Nov 21, 2010
can u handle a cyber cafe business. If yes call me so that i can help you establish it.07042967856.
Re: Am Looking For A Business To Start Pls Your Honest Advice Is Need by ayodele123(m): 12:20pm On Nov 23, 2010
Do cleaning business. Very easy to set up.
Get a biz name registered and get business cards also print handbills. These cost less than N20k.
Get brooms,detergents,buckets,etc. Budget N5k for this.
Look for a housing estate and go from door to door to introduce yourself and the business.
When you get a client,charge N3k - N5k per premises,cleaning twice weekly.
Try to get at least 30-50 clients in an estate and environ
Then place a banner in an open place requesting for cleaners to apply and u will get more than enough
For 50 clients,employ 8 cleaners ie assign a cleaner to 6 clients and prepare a roaster or schedule for the work.
Pay the cleaners N7500 each which is the minimum wage and to ensure commitment and loyalty,raise it to N9k.
If you have 40 clients paying you N5k each which is very possible and depending on the location of the estate,u can earn up to N200k monthly.
Pay the cleaners N60k-N80k and the balance is yours.Your duty is to supervise them to make sure the job is done.
Those graduates roaming the streets looking for office or white collar jobs are not wise.

1 Like

Re: Am Looking For A Business To Start Pls Your Honest Advice Is Need by chiemela50(m): 1:59pm On Nov 23, 2010
please i will advice you to invest in to communication biz because is very profitable, some months ego a friend advised me to invest with www.smswealthcreation.com and i did and today my story has changed and am financially free.
Re: Am Looking For A Business To Start Pls Your Honest Advice Is Need by Kinsa(f): 12:43pm On Nov 24, 2010
[/quote][quote author=ayodele123 link=topic=122942.msg7200343#msg7200343 date=1290511230]
Get a biz name registered and get business cards also print handbills. These cost less than N20k.
Look for a housing estate and go from door to door to introduce yourself and the business.
Then place a banner in an open place requesting for cleaners to apply and u will get more than enough
For 50 clients,employ 8 cleaners ie assign a cleaner to 6 clients and prepare a roaster or schedule for the work.
Pay the cleaners N7500 each which is the minimum wage and to ensure commitment and loyalty,raise it to N9k.
If you have 40 clients paying you N5k each which is very possible and depending on the location of the estate,u can earn up to N200k monthly.
Pay the cleaners N60k-N80k and the balance is yours.Your duty is to supervise them to make sure the job is done.
Those graduates roaming the streets looking for office or white collar jobs are not wise.

Pretty cool idea you've got there. Are you doing that presently?
Re: Am Looking For A Business To Start Pls Your Honest Advice Is Need by CYclone1(f): 1:11pm On Nov 24, 2010
ayodele123:

Awesome. . . best idea so far wink
Re: Am Looking For A Business To Start Pls Your Honest Advice Is Need by Thethy(m): 11:45pm On Nov 24, 2010
Snail farming trading business.For detail call:  THE THY SNAIL & GRASSCUTTER FARMS.Tel: 08023050835 , 07033632285.

Re: Am Looking For A Business To Start Pls Your Honest Advice Is Need by Tradesrunner(m): 11:41am On Feb 02, 2015
I would advice you try home based exportation. its a job that pays big and provide time for oneself

(1) (Reply)

Forex: Is The 100% Deposit Bonus By Figbonus.com Real / ‎6 Months Free Blackberry Subscription From Etisalat Nigeria. / Can DHL Return A Parcel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.