Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,197 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:40 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (592423 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kenniy(m): 9:51pm On Jun 05, 2013
bullstriker: @all, finally,i received my first medical call after 3 denials in 2yrs.i submitted on 5th april.i give kudos to each member of this house,especially to oga Siga whose contructive critisms and input made my letter of intent outstanding;thats the only doc that was absent in all my previous applications.
where is mercylicious,xtus, et al who has been denied twice or more,u can still get it.

this is goodness!..maximum awesomeness and achievement unlocked!!..congratulations baba!!! smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by newacca: 10:23pm On Jun 05, 2013
bullstriker: @all, finally,i received my first medical call after 3 denials in 2yrs.i submitted on 5th april.i give kudos to each member of this house,especially to oga Siga whose contructive critisms and input made my letter of intent outstanding;thats the only doc that was absent in all my previous applications.
where is mercylicious,xtus, et al who has been denied twice or more,u can still get it.
Man! Congrats smileyIt's deserving victory. cool
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by djay1: 10:32pm On Jun 05, 2013

Wow this is big, ur persitence payed off Congrats and more testimonies from u. Amen!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by bullstriker: 10:35pm On Jun 05, 2013
Tanks so much guys@kenniy,Newacca and Djay.
Newacca,hw far about your treatment,hope u would be cleared to join us(fall hopefuls)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 10:40pm On Jun 05, 2013
...COngrats my guy....happy to be instrumental...but the fight is not finished until u become a Canadian Citizen....bo se wa ni ye...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by bashtec9: 12:20am On Jun 06, 2013
Please house is Sheridan College a public college?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by nobleman01: 1:07am On Jun 06, 2013
teapea8484:
Bro good afternoon pleas I need ur help I want to do my nutrias of document, and I don't know where to get it done ?
Yea bro,its notarize. U can do that at the high court or if u get any lawyer who is a notary public.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 2:29am On Jun 06, 2013
bashtec9: Please house is Sheridan College a public college?
....Yep...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by aleshsenior2000(m): 4:29am On Jun 06, 2013
@ all pls i need a copy of letter of intent or how its been written. asap. pls o. aleshsenior2000@yahoo.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by iamsaheed(m): 7:01am On Jun 06, 2013
kenniy:

under normal circumstances..yeah 2-4 wks.. no sir..got my TRV..but took well over 2 months after medicals..but then circumstances wasnt normal as at tht time..from recent happenings, seems they have improved significantly

Aii tnx bruv...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by nicemax: 8:30am On Jun 06, 2013
I had a first degree in statistics at Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka and my class of degree was second class lower as a result of that I can't be admissible for an M.Sc degree program in any canadian universities because the minimum class of degree required was Second class upper division.

I applied as a second degree student to study computer science as an undergraduate program at university of saskatchewan and got an admission for the winter term, 2014.

I would like to know the possibility of getting study permit visa and also the requirement in applying for student visa including the likely interview questions and answers.

my email address is nicemax38@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Sincerely,
Nicemax
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Maximip(m): 9:48am On Jun 06, 2013
Hi guys,

Please, I'll like to know if it's possible to change schools after sending in a study permit application
already.

I just received a second offer and I'll like to know if it's an option. some information on studying/living in
vancouver vs edmonton would be appreciated. Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by newacca: 10:00am On Jun 06, 2013
bullstriker: Tanks so much guys@kenniy,Newacca and Djay.
Newacca,hw far about your treatment,hope u would be cleared to join us(fall hopefuls)
Bro. I am due to complete the treatment come end of this month by God's grace.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 10:08am On Jun 06, 2013
Maximip: Hi guys,

Please, I'll like to know if it's possible to change schools after sending in a study permit application
already.

I just received a second offer and I'll like to know if it's an option. some information on studying/living in
vancouver vs edmonton would be appreciated. Thanks.

You can't unless you wish to submit a fresh application...ßuђ by obtaining a valid study permit,ur eligible to change to another school when you get there...
Which skul did you apply with and which school did you secure a new admission in
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Maximip(m): 10:36am On Jun 06, 2013
Onye oma:
Which skul did you apply with and which school did you secure a new admission in

Applied with U. of British Columbia, just got U. of Alberta
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by accra2005: 10:44am On Jun 06, 2013
congrats to those who have received their medical call.But,house, what would have happen to my application? I submitted on 2nd April and those that submitted on 5th April has been contacted and am yet to.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teapea8484(m): 11:06am On Jun 06, 2013
debbieey:

Yes. I applied for MUN and have been called for medicals

Hello good morning sir, I'm also going for MUN
Pleas what are the documents you submited for ur applicaions pleas ... If u can send them to me
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 11:19am On Jun 06, 2013
Maximip:

Applied with U. of British Columbia, just got U. of Alberta

Wow, two big fishes...nice one bro...you can switch to uAlberta when you get there...if you are to pay tuition @ UBC,try and know abt their refund policy and deadline so that you'll apply for a refund as soon as you get there...and then head to UAlberta...

If I may ask,which course are you going for
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 11:24am On Jun 06, 2013
accra2005: congrats to those who have received their medical call.But,house, what would have happen to my application? I submitted on 2nd April and those that submitted on 5th April has been contacted and am yet to.

Bro, chill till the end of next week...meanwhile, this calls for more intensive prayers ooo...you might even hear from them before the end of this week sef...

All the best...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teapea8484(m): 11:25am On Jun 06, 2013
earthgreeners:

notorise.... Go to State high Court, Ikeja....
Thanks bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teapea8484(m): 11:31am On Jun 06, 2013
People in this house pleas help me out I wanted to submit my application dis week but I don't know may be it necessary to submit my transcript I mean university transcript and secondary transcript and how to send it to the embassy since someone cannot bring it at hand.. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 11:40am On Jun 06, 2013
teapea8484: People in this house pleas help me out I wanted to submit my application dis week but I don't know may be it necessary to submit my transcript I mean university transcript and secondary transcript and how to send it to the embassy since someone cannot bring it at hand.. Thanks

Wait till you get your transcripts so you can submit them together with your application...submitting your application without that might limit your chances of receiving a positive consideration...and I don't think its good enough to submit it seperately from your application...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 12:07pm On Jun 06, 2013
Please my good people, can I submit my sponsor's company documents without tax clearance cert...and be issued a TRV without the VO asking for it?

This tax clearance waka and moni involved na big time thorn in the flesh...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 12:18pm On Jun 06, 2013
accra2005: congrats to those who have received their medical call.But,house, what would have happen to my application? I submitted on 2nd April and those that submitted on 5th April has been contacted and am yet to.

Av u checked your email? Check inbox n Spam
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by accra2005: 12:25pm On Jun 06, 2013
dommakavelli:

Av u checked your email? Check inbox n Spam

Thanks, in fact, am tired of checking. I do check every minutes.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teapea8484(m): 12:27pm On Jun 06, 2013
Siga: ....Yep...

Pleas house how do I prove to the canadian embassy I will come back home after my study in canada ..pleas I need an urgent reply sir/ ma.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 12:33pm On Jun 06, 2013
teapea8484:

Pleas house how do I prove to the canadian embassy I will come back home after my study in canada ..pleas I need an urgent reply sir/ ma.

Employment status/bizness
Landed properties
Family ties
Membership of a professional body etc
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teapea8484(m): 12:34pm On Jun 06, 2013
Onye oma:

Wait till you get your transcripts so you can submit them together with your application...submitting your application without that might limit your chances of receiving a positive consideration...and I don't think its good enough to submit it seperately from your application...
Oh thanks for your assistant . But Transcript should not be submitted by the owner ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teapea8484(m): 12:44pm On Jun 06, 2013
dommakavelli:

Employment status/bizness
Landed properties
Family ties
Membership of a professional body etc
Thank u very much sir, but how do I prove the Family ties, and am not into any employment, and my sponsor surname is not the same as my own surname but I have my father landed property document with me, and my sponsor landed property can I submit my father landed property document and my sponsor landed property together ... Thank u sir .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by nicemax: 12:57pm On Jun 06, 2013
Please I need ur urgent answer .I had a B.Sc in statistics and I got an admission at u of s to study computer science, is it compulsory for me to submit my university transcript when applying for study permit visa? since am going for a fresh undergraduate course.
I also want to know the necessary supporting document to attach to my visa application.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by nicemax: 1:17pm On Jun 06, 2013
Everybody should carry me along, siga , teapea8484and co please I need ur urgent answer. My sponsor and I doesn't bear the same surname, pls how will convince the VO that my sponsor and I are related.

Please email me the supporting document to send while applying for study permit. Below is my email address

Nicemax38@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 1:30pm On Jun 06, 2013
nicemax:
Everybody should carry me along, siga , teapea8484and co please I need ur urgent answer. My sponsor and I doesn't bear the same surname, pls how will convince the VO that my sponsor and I are related.

Please email me the supporting document to send while applying for study permit. Below is my email address

Nicemax38@yahoo.com
...cant ur sponsor be ur Uncle, Aunt, Godfather, Cousin, the list goes on bro...

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.