Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,209 members, 7,836,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (589521 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Fhemmmy: 3:24pm On Jun 04, 2013
adexcube:

Thank you very much sir.

You are welcome and the good thing is 53Km on good roads and not on all those pot holes, so wont be more that 45 Mins drive . . .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by 2chains1(m): 3:40pm On Jun 04, 2013
Ahhhh! God please let me not be rejected ohh! Congrats to you all, I envy you guys. Well I submitted April 26th so I guess I still have some weeks of wait.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Fhemmmy: 3:42pm On Jun 04, 2013
2-chains:
Ahhhh! God please let me not be rejected ohh! Congrats to you all, I envy you guys. Well I submitted April 26th so I guess I still have some weeks of wait.

What makes u think u might be rejected? you ave dont your part as long as done well, then, support it with prayers . . .

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by adexcube(m): 4:01pm On Jun 04, 2013
Please guys I need the pdf format of the study visa questionaire, study permit chcklist and the student permit application form(IMM 1294), i cant get them on CDHC website. Earthgreener and all please help. You can send it to captainadeoye@yahoo.com.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by GboyegaD(m): 4:11pm On Jun 04, 2013
gbesunboke: @all! My people in the house !I got my medical. Instruction dis morning through my mail direct me from Canada Embassy to go for medical examination within 60days!!at olosa!victorial island !pgh Practical Element in mechanical Engineering sept date !fanshawe collecg ontaria london!!submit april 2 check my status tru VFS not yet change but got my medical instruction letter tru my email !dis morning

Congrats Ogbeni! Quick go do am ooooo.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by onuawuchi: 8:52pm On Jun 04, 2013
For those of us who find it a little tedious researching for schools in Canada, I think I have a one stop shop for you. Check it out. www.4icu.org/ca/ The site will not only provide you with the comprehensive list of ALL the universities and some reputable colleges in Canada, it'll also give you a direct link to their websites. Enjoy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by yungsage100: 9:46pm On Jun 04, 2013
;DCongratulations to this thread and all the guys who have been called for medicals. I love the good reports I see...and for the rest of us waiting for medicals. We'll be called soon. Cheers!!!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 04, 2013
Hi guys,

Just wondering how long it takes to get the police certificate. A day? Two?

Your responses will be appreciated.

Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by 2chains1(m): 10:38pm On Jun 04, 2013
jaylinaa: Hi guys,

Thanks.
Pending on your location. Like in Lagos it's same day
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 10:40pm On Jun 04, 2013
jaylinaa: Hi guys,

Thanks.

1-2 hrs
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kenniy(m): 11:03pm On Jun 04, 2013
adexcube: Please guys I need the pdf format of the study visa questionaire, study permit chcklist and the student permit application form(IMM 1294), i cant get them on CDHC website. Earthgreener and all please help. You can send it to captainadeoye@yahoo.com.

i just sent u an email
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by movein: 11:40pm On Jun 04, 2013
kenniy:

i just sent u an email
Please @kenniy forward it to my email too ibrahim_tunji@yahoo.com.. Thank u!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 12:19am On Jun 05, 2013
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 12:22am On Jun 05, 2013
harmony940: Hello sir and ma please do anyone here lives in Minotoba i seriously need the person help.......thanks bro and sis.
....found him...lft ...I don even tell him u dey look for am....so...send him a mail here...goodluck
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 12:28am On Jun 05, 2013
2-chains:

Pending on your location. Like in Lagos it's same day

Thank you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 12:29am On Jun 05, 2013
dommakavelli:

1-2 hrs

Thanks for responding
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by gbesunboke: 1:44am On Jun 05, 2013
d jay: House finnally today I have got a reply from the embassy via email even though I subbmitted on 2nd of April through VAC in the mail I have been instructed to head for medicals.
@d jay whats up got the same message asper medical.love to chat you concerning the process .kindly mail me on gbengaoke3@gmail.com pls. i don't knw if i need wait for vfs tracking tin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 4:48am On Jun 05, 2013
gbesunboke: @d jay whats up got the same message asper medical.love to chat you concerning the process .kindly mail me on gbengaoke3@gmail.com pls. i don't knw if i need wait for vfs tracking tin

Congrats on ur medic @ gbesunboke n D jay

Which sch r u heading to?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 5:23am On Jun 05, 2013
Hi guys, i have a 2.2 in industrial chemistry.
I want to undertake a PGDipl in either Geology, Process or Petroleum Chemistry in the Canada.
Which schools offer them? (minus the expensive ones o! )
What are the requirements (from scratch) and how much will it cost me generally for
everything from TOEFL to Accomodation and Tuition?
Thanks in anticipation of your reply. cool
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by iamsaheed(m): 7:51am On Jun 05, 2013
@all: plz who is resuming for d fall in KEYANO in here??
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by iamsaheed(m): 7:55am On Jun 05, 2013
@all: plz who did Medics wid THE CHILDREN PRACTICE?....how wld we knw if dey send our medic result out
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kenniy(m): 8:21am On Jun 05, 2013
i_am_saheed: @all: plz who did Medics wid THE CHILDREN PRACTICE?....how wld we knw if dey send our medic result out

i did.. u wouldn't know.. they send straight to the embassy. so u have to just wait for them. takes like 2-4weeks from my understanding
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kenniy(m): 8:22am On Jun 05, 2013
movein: Please @kenniy forward it to my email too ibrahim_tunji@yahoo.com.. Thank u!
done sir
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by iamsaheed(m): 8:32am On Jun 05, 2013
kenniy:

i did.. u wouldn't know.. they send straight to the embassy. so u have to just wait for them. takes like 2-4weeks from my understanding

2-4 to get d TRV ryt?...."n" r u also waitin on ur TRV?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by GboyegaD(m): 8:32am On Jun 05, 2013
sampitts: I dont't undastand your question pls

My question was that is there any dates by the side of your uploaded documents?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by movein: 8:37am On Jun 05, 2013
kenniy:
done sir
seen! Thank u sir!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by nobleman01: 8:46am On Jun 05, 2013
gbesunboke: @all! My people in the house !I got my medical. Instruction dis morning through my mail direct me from Canada Embassy to go for medical examination within 60days!!at olosa!victorial island !pgh Practical Element in mechanical Engineering sept date !fanshawe collecg ontaria london!!submit april 2 check my status tru VFS not yet change but got my medical instruction letter tru my email !dis morning
Go to vfs asap and get futher instructions,do your medicals asap after that.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by mamagbaba: 8:49am On Jun 05, 2013
mozo:

Same here

Hello Mozo,
Any word from the embassy on your application after the medicals? I did my medicals on May 16 and still waiting.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by imadebaby: 9:01am On Jun 05, 2013
Hi all,
Pls will a 6month old pregnant woman be granted study permit. If all others tins are ok as per chklist.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by iamsaheed(m): 9:03am On Jun 05, 2013
i_am_saheed: @all: plz who is resuming for d fall in KEYANO in here??
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Copiousworld: 9:24am On Jun 05, 2013
Pls house i hope this is on track with the discussions here. I just came back from the U.S and was told its easy to get a Canadian visitors visa inside the U.S via agent. Can anybody confirm this? I have a 2yrs B1/B2 visa and intend to visit again before the end of the year.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teapea8484(m): 9:56am On Jun 05, 2013
accra2005:
sorry to hear that. But, take your time to have well package application for Student visa so that it will not look as if you are desperate to enter canny

thank you bro.... now i have my admission letter and i wanna submit it by next week,,, all i need is God's favor... Amen

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.