Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,127 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:02 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (592519 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teapea8484(m): 1:32pm On Jun 06, 2013
nicemax: I had a first degree in statistics at Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka and my class of degree was second class lower as a result of that I can't be admissible for an M.Sc degree program in any canadian universities because the minimum class of degree required was Second class upper division.

I applied as a second degree student to study computer science as an undergraduate program at university of saskatchewan and got an admission for the winter term, 2014.

I would like to know the possibility of getting study permit visa and also the requirement in applying for student visa including the likely interview questions and answers.

my email address is nicemax38@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Sincerely,
Nicemax

Bro I have the same issue with and I also want to know my chance of getting the study permit ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by nicemax: 1:40pm On Jun 06, 2013
Siga, my sponsor is not my uncle but I want to claim that he is my uncle.

Please siga, inbox me with ur email address so that I will give u a detail information of what I need.
My email address is nicemax38@yahoo.com

Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 1:49pm On Jun 06, 2013
nicemax: Siga, my sponsor is not my uncle but I want to claim that he is my uncle.

Please siga, inbox me with ur email address so that I will give u a detail information of what I need.
My email address is nicemax38@yahoo.com

Thanks.
...noshaking2012@gmail.com.....P.S...no guarantees I will be able to give you all u need bro...I can only assist...U have to get things urself...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by nicemax: 2:03pm On Jun 06, 2013
Siga, I have sent u an email, please kindly attend to it as soon as possible.

Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 2:28pm On Jun 06, 2013
Any one heading to Lambton College for January Intake ? ITPP....Pls lets click smiley

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by debbieey: 2:45pm On Jun 06, 2013
teapea8484:

Hello good morning sir, I'm also going for MUN

I am a Lady.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teapea8484(m): 3:05pm On Jun 06, 2013
nicemax:
Everybody should carry me along, siga , teapea8484and co please I need ur urgent answer. My sponsor and I doesn't bear the same surname, pls how will convince the VO that my sponsor and I are related.

Please email me the supporting document to send while applying for study permit. Below is my email address

Nicemax38@yahoo.com
@nicemax
Am u and I are also in the same shoe my sponsor surname and I are not the same , but your uncle and your aunt is the best to use as ur relative
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teapea8484(m): 3:07pm On Jun 06, 2013
debbieey:

I am a Lady.

Oh sorry I thought u are a guy... When is ur start date of ur admission ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by nicemax: 3:13pm On Jun 06, 2013
teapea8484:
@nicemax
Am u and I are also in the same shoe my sponsor surname and I are not the same , but your uncle and your aunt is the best to use as ur relative

Teapea8484, pls what stage are u now. Have u applied for study permit?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by nicemax: 3:29pm On Jun 06, 2013
dommakavelli, please send me your email address because I would like to communicate with u via email. Mine is nicemax38@yahoo.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teapea8484(m): 3:30pm On Jun 06, 2013
nicemax:

Teapea8484, pls what stage are u now. Have u applied for study permit?

Am about to submit my application, but I don't know how to give the embassy my transcript this as be a delay for me
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by nicemax: 3:44pm On Jun 06, 2013
[quote author=teapea8484]

Teapea8484, Pls send me an email let's rub head together. My email address is nicemax38@yahoo.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teapea8484(m): 4:05pm On Jun 06, 2013
[quote author=nicemax][/quote]

Did u see my messag alisajones8484@yahoo.com that is my ID
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by debbieey: 4:12pm On Jun 06, 2013
i_am_saheed: @all: plz who did Medics wid THE CHILDREN PRACTICE?....how wld we knw if dey send our medic result out

I did medicals with them and they said they would contact me through my phone number if they needed me. They didn't say anything about the results
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by debbieey: 4:22pm On Jun 06, 2013
teapea8484:

Oh sorry I thought u are a guy... When is ur start date of ur admission ?

Lectures Begin September 4th. I would arrive earlier tho
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teapea8484(m): 4:31pm On Jun 06, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Do you mind if i ask you how much you declare for your business visa application . . . not sure they would decline you solely on travel records.

i have 10,000 CAD
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teapea8484(m): 4:36pm On Jun 06, 2013
debbieey:

Lectures Begin September 4th. I would arrive earlier tho

Oh debbieey i'm soo happy for u... but my own class start from next year January 4.... pleas can u help me with the list of the document you sent to the embassy ? pleas my ID Is topdiran84@yahoo.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Fhemmmy: 4:41pm On Jun 06, 2013
teapea8484:

i have 10,000 CAD

That for sure will not get you a business class visa into Canada . . .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by iamsaheed(m): 4:49pm On Jun 06, 2013
debbieey:

I did medicals with them and they said they would contact me through my phone number if they needed me. They didn't say anything about the results

Aii tnx bruv...plz wen did u resubmit ur passport "n" lyk wen shld u b expectin ur TRV?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by iamsaheed(m): 4:52pm On Jun 06, 2013
@all: hello guys please like what kinda business can one invest in Canada? Prolly after studies?

U knw in naija der are lots like going into oil and gas, agriculture, entertainment etc
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teapea8484(m): 4:52pm On Jun 06, 2013
Fhemmmy:

That for sure will not get you a business class visa into Canada . . .

really but they didn't complain about the money... the complain was all about my travel history and my purpose of business is not convincing enough ..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Fhemmmy: 4:56pm On Jun 06, 2013
teapea8484:

really but they didn't complain about the money... the complain was all about my travel history and my purpose of business is not convincing enough ..

Check this information out and do you think that 10,000 CND$ will fit into any of those categories?

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Fhemmmy: 5:01pm On Jun 06, 2013
I know you dont have to have all these money required oh . . . But for someone that is coming to canada and probably have no backing within Canada . . . . Might be hard

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by onuawuchi: 5:43pm On Jun 06, 2013
teapea8484:

Am about to submit my application, but I don't know how to give the embassy my transcript this as be a delay for me
Oga go to ur school exams and record ...tell them that the Canadian embassy insists it gets to them as an attachment to ur visa application. Collect it by hand and submit...its as simple as that.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by latra: 5:46pm On Jun 06, 2013
Please I need somebody to help me with a letter of intent.. So I reconstruct and send to d cdhc, more so is it ok to post it to cdhc? My mail is abdlatra@yahoo.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teapea8484(m): 5:49pm On Jun 06, 2013
Fhemmmy: I know you dont have to have all these money required oh . . . But for someone that is coming to canada and probably have no backing within Canada . . . . Might be hard

thank u sir ...i guess u are very much right about that.. but right now i want to submit my study permit application and i dont know how to give the embassy my transcript.. pleas do u have any idea on how i can give the embassy my transcript sir ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teapea8484(m): 5:58pm On Jun 06, 2013
onuawuchi: Oga go to ur school exams and record ...tell them that the Canadian embassy insists it gets to them as an attachment to ur visa application. Collect it by hand and submit...its as simple as that.

oh thank you sir but my is university transcript not O Level
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Fhemmmy: 5:59pm On Jun 06, 2013
teapea8484:

thank u sir ...i guess u are very much right about that.. but right now i want to submit my study permit application and i dont know how to give the embassy my transcript.. pleas do u have any idea on how i can give the embassy my transcript sir ?

I have never dont it before, so have no clue . . . But i am sure one of the great people on this thread will be able to help.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 6:15pm On Jun 06, 2013
teapea8484:

....u if u have copy of ur transcript, include it wit ur apps bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teapea8484(m): 6:46pm On Jun 06, 2013
Siga: ....u if u have copy of ur transcript, include it wit ur apps bro

yes i have copy of my transcript with me but i don't know if photo copy of the transcript will be acceptable @ the embassy ? thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 6:51pm On Jun 06, 2013
teapea8484:

yes i have copy of my transcript with me but i don't know if photo copy of the transcript will be acceptable @ the embassy ? thanks
...uhmmm....take the photocopy to a lawyer...have it notarised....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 06, 2013
careytommy: Hi guys, i have a 2.2 in industrial chemistry.
I want to undertake a PGDipl in either Geology, Process or Petroleum Chemistry in the Canada.
Which schools offer them? (minus the expensive ones o! )
What are the requirements (from scratch) and how much will it cost me generally for
everything from TOEFL to Accomodation and Tuition?
Thanks in anticipation of your reply.
cool
OGA SIGA HELP ME OUT NA!

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.